Author Topic: Heading out to Clippers home opener  (Read 1196 times)

reguLAtor

Heading out to Clippers home opener
« on: October 26, 2006, 12:42:15 AM »
Thursday vs. Nuggets.  Last time I was at Staples was during playoff run against the same team.  We were holding up the roof that time at the very top of the fuckin arena.  My friend scored some lower level seats this time, but I'll no doubt get drunk as shit once again and act an ass.  Anyone else going to any games this year?

We're also debating whether to take 2 other dudes we know who are Clipper fans and will appreciate the game, or take 2 chicks who probably know jack shit about ballin but will no doubt let us appreciate their crevices after the game commences.  Decisions, decisions.

ecrazy

Re: Heading out to Clippers home opener
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 01:27:57 AM »
im going to about 12 games this year, It  just happens, but i know i cant make the home opener which sucks, good for you, are u a clipper fan?

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 01:30:18 AM »
oh and BTW why in the hell would u take two chicks to a basketball game anyway if they dont know jack shit? what a waste, you should have your Man card revoked for that man....Unless they are INTO the game and know something along the lines of teams and players, then they cannot go, thats the rule, my girl goes to baseball games with me but not basketball games because baseball is what she knows, and she doesnt know basketball, there was only one time she went and that was with a Big group of about 14 of us, and there were other females there to distract her

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 10:18:49 AM »
LOL@ECrazy, not taking the pussy factor into consideration... :grumpy:

Definitely go with the bitches, nothing like watching a good ball-game and getting some beatage after. Who the hell wants to go with 4 dudes? LMAO@caring if they know about basketball or not...Oh yea, and I'll definitely be going to some Laker games this year...PeACe

rik

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 10:59:34 AM »

Definitely go with the bitches, nothing like watching a good ball-game and getting some beatage after. Who the hell wants to go with 4 dudes? LMAO@caring if they know about basketball or not...Oh yea, and I'll definitely be going to some Laker games this year...PeACe

I'll probably go to the Lakers home opener as well. I went last year against those same faggot ass Suns. I remember Kobe got into it with Raja in that game as well.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »

I'll probably go to the Lakers home opener as well. I went last year against those same faggot ass Suns. I remember Kobe got into it with Raja in that game as well.

^Word...I drove all the way to Phoenix to catch the Lakers/Suns last season in the America West Arena.

rik

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »

^Word...I drove all the way to Phoenix to catch the Lakers/Suns last season in the America West Arena.

Damn...that's gangsta.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2006, 11:27:10 AM »

Damn...that's gangsta.

Funniest shit ever, I step into the Hard Rock Cafe right by the Suns' arena before the game starts and I see nothing but muthafuckaz wearing Laker jerseys...I thought I would get some hate for showin' up Laker'd out, but turns out I got more love than hate up in Phoenix for being a Laker fan... 8)

rik

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2006, 12:04:52 PM »

Damn...that's gangsta.

Funniest shit ever, I step into the Hard Rock Cafe right by the Suns' arena before the game starts and I see nothing but muthafuckaz wearing Laker jerseys...I thought I would get some hate for showin' up Laker'd out, but turns out I got more love than hate up in Phoenix for being a Laker fan... 8)

haha that's tight, we got Laker fans everywhere in the Globe. Greatest organization in all of sports. :bandit:

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2006, 04:40:17 PM »

wow, i knew you'd say something retarded because ....well its you!  :D

HAHAHA @ Pussy Factor, If you take a girl to somewhere where she does not know what is going on and doesnt know anything about anything, you think she's going to have a good time? you think that after having a bad time somewhere or not enjoying herself somewhere that u are going to get some? You Never seem to amaze me Little Elior, tsk tsk.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2006, 05:12:17 PM »

HAHAHA @ Pussy Factor, If you take a girl to somewhere where she does not know what is going on and doesnt know anything about anything, you think she's going to have a good time? you think that after having a bad time somewhere or not enjoying herself somewhere that u are going to get some? You Never seem to amaze me Little Elior, tsk tsk.

Look at this moron, he doesn't understand what it's like being with a girl without her feeling disgusted to look into your face. LMAO@you think females need to like sports to enjoy the enviroment of a pro basketball game. Dude said they were getting drunk as fuck, what more does he need to tell you, he's not a square no-pussy getting faggot like you... he's going with the intention of having FUN, not just to watch a game, he can do that on his couch. This is something that you'll unfortunately never get to experience, but girls=fun...Maybe it's just cuz you're used to boring ass Clipper games from watching them all these years, but going to a Laker game is tradition, it is part of being in/visiting LA...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2006, 07:24:34 PM »

Look at this moron, he doesn't understand what it's like being with a girl without her feeling disgusted to look into your face. LMAO@you think females need to like sports to enjoy the enviroment of a pro basketball game. Dude said they were getting drunk as fuck, what more does he need to tell you, he's not a square no-pussy getting faggot like you... he's going with the intention of having FUN, not just to watch a game, he can do that on his couch. This is something that you'll unfortunately never get to experience, but girls=fun...Maybe it's just cuz you're used to boring ass Clipper games from watching them all these years, but going to a Laker game is tradition, it is part of being in/visiting LA...PeACe
LOL @ you, fuckin geek, what a fuckin loser, im sorry that i can get pussy without getting bitches drunk,  hahaha @ u getting all butthurt and tryin to talk shit because u feel stupid....I Get Pussy, You = Sprung on some stupid bitch who lets you blame her for everything and is prob. only with you because of some secret jew marraige arrangement that she cant get out of...its funny that you try and talk shit when the whole board knows what kinda person you are...HAHAHAHAHA!
and another thing
He Said they were getting DRUNK AS FUCK?? Please tell me where he said that? Now_Im_Sure your a lier
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 10:22:29 PM »
^^LOL@everyone on this board knows what type of person I am. Every person on this board who has stood face to face with me has respected me. You gets NO respect, calling other people a geek when you were outraged that the dude wanted to bring females along with him instead of going 4 guys... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 10:38:20 PM »
^^LOL@everyone on this board knows what type of person I am. Every person on this board who has stood face to face with me has respected me. You gets NO respect, calling other people a geek when you were outraged that the dude wanted to bring females along with him instead of going 4 guys... :-X
Dont Dodge my question Faggot, Answer IT! Where did he say those bitches would be drinking? seriously
and another thing
going to a game with guys who enjoy the game and we will enjoy the game>going to the game with girls that will have a bad time and not give it up afterwards
anyone will tell you that, your just a little faggot who trys to talk shit to me because your mad at previous sonnings, give it up already kid

Yet your such the authority on how to get girls right?? afterall you have such a good rep with women, blaming them for shit you do, and still having them at your side, wow....
hahahahahaa

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 11:01:35 PM »
Dont Dodge my question Faggot, Answer IT! Where did he say those bitches would be drinking? seriously
and another thing
going to a game with guys who enjoy the game and we will enjoy the game>going to the game with girls that will have a bad time and not give it up afterwards
anyone will tell you that, your just a little faggot who trys to talk shit to me because your mad at previous sonnings, give it up already kid

Yet your such the authority on how to get girls right?? afterall you have such a good rep with women, blaming them for shit you do, and still having them at your side, wow....
hahahahahaa

LOL...Just cuz you're used to girls having a bad time with you and not getting pussy at the end of the night doesn't make that the standard. And he said that he would for sure end up beating if he brings the girls, you fuckin' homo ass square...LMAO@calling me a faggot when your argument in this is to NOT get pussy... :stupid: