Author Topic: Bucs vs Giants (TIKI VS. RONDE)  (Read 387 times)

"THE" MoSav

Bucs vs Giants (TIKI VS. RONDE)
« on: October 26, 2006, 05:46:24 PM »
Who will get the better of the matchup? And whose team will win
I gotta say Giants since its in NY, but The Bucs D is really starting to play better. What Worse..That this will be the last time they ever face each other? or that Ronde has more TD's then TIKI?
LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Bucs vs Giants (TIKI VS. RONDE)
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 05:53:16 PM »
I think Tiki will have the better game, and I think the Giants will win.  Should be a great game though

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 10:51:12 PM »
i fuckin hope the bucs win

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 01:40:14 AM »
i think the giants will win and tiki will catch up to his brother with 2 tds in this game.I wonder why they are getting no love from the nfl like they were doing for the Mannings?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 03:00:06 AM »
I hope the Bucs win but the Giants will beat em.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 09:00:32 PM »
i think the giants will win and tiki will catch up to his brother with 2 tds in this game.I wonder why they are getting no love from the nfl like they were doing for the Mannings?
because the NFL has there mouths around the MANNING's DICKS...
Maybe one of these days Peyton Manning can get his team to the Big one...
And The Giants will win...
24-10

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 01:29:29 AM »

the mannings > the barbers

peyton manning =the best QB every year   TIKI barber =not the best RB in the league even in his best year
eli manning=a pretty good starting QB      Ronde barber=a pretty good starting CB

also a QB vs QB is always going to be more hyped when it's a RB vs a CB, the QB's have the chance to effect the game every play.

also peyton manning =a household name

and to add to this thought FUCKING BUCS! now the giants are in 1st place

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 12:23:01 PM »

the mannings > the barbers

peyton manning =the best QB every year    TIKI barber =not the best RB in the league even in his best year
eli manning=a pretty good starting QB      Ronde barber=a pretty good starting CB

also a QB vs QB is always going to be more hyped when it's a RB vs a CB, the QB's have the chance to effect the game every play.

also peyton manning =a household name

and to add to this thought FUCKING BUCS! now the giants are in 1st place

No Chance!
Tom Brady>>>>peyton manning

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 12:53:01 PM »
I know Peyton puts up the best stats easily every year but.... He is the qb that throws the interceptions is the big playoff games, while Brady was mistake free leading his team to 3 super bowl titles, tough call but Brady > Manning

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 01:00:08 PM »
I know Peyton puts up the best stats easily every year but.... He is the qb that throws the interceptions is the big playoff games, while Brady was mistake free leading his team to 3 super bowl titles, tough call but Brady > Manning

I really dont think its a tough call...
whose better Joe Montana or Dan Marino? I mean cmon doggie  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »

I really dont think its a tough call...
whose better Joe Montana or Dan Marino? I mean cmon doggie  ;)

I see what u are saying, I just think it close cause Manning is such a amazing regular season quarterback but I agree Brady is the best qb in the league

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 01:07:28 PM »
Brady threw for more yards and 2 less td's then Peyton last year.

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 01:09:03 PM »

yeah it was funny how people forgot to mention how great of a year Brady had stastically last year, Im with you MoSav he's the best QB in the game

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 01:11:06 PM »

yeah it was funny how people forgot to mention how great of a year Brady had stastically last year, Im with you MoSav he's the best QB in the game

exactly the last 5 years he has thrown for over 3600 yds and 25 td's...yet people act like he doesnt put up numbers...Id like to see Brady with Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, etc...compared too Reche Caldwell, Troy Brown and Chad Jackson...

The Best of 3 Worlds