Author Topic: ya boy ghostwriting for kevin federline  (Read 350 times)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ya boy ghostwriting for kevin federline
« on: October 28, 2006, 05:40:18 AM »
you can tell ya boy is writing for federline on this song, its his flow:

http://rapidshare.com/files/961023/Kevin_Federline_Feat.Britney_Spears-Crazy.mp3.html

kevin federline  :-\

mrtonguetwista

Re: ya boy ghostwriting for kevin federline
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 05:42:06 AM »
Thought everybody knew that.  He performed with Bosko the other night on Jay Leno

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 11:28:56 AM »
Bosko's fuckin with this idiot?  To be fair, I've never actually heard this guy perform.  Was Bosko doin the talkbox on Leno or singing?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 11:34:27 AM »
malibus most wanted, wigga!   :pirate:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 06:46:09 PM »
I just d/l'd the album, and Ya Boy should be given a fuckin' medal of honor or something because his writing actually makes him sound half-decent.  Granted there are some garbage tracks, but Ya Boy did a helluva job ghostwriting for Federline.  Production is solid for most of the album, and as much as you want to hate the idea of him rapping, it's really not the worst album in recorded history.

If the song "privilege" w/Bosko was not done by K-fed and done by another artist, people would be all over this track.  It's very west coast-ish.

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 07:30:18 PM »
"Playing With Fire" is available for download right now at one of my blogs.  Should I give it a chance?  I expect it's gonna be awful, and of course Allah already told me a while ago that I gotta bust the chopper on K-Fed if I see him, but can I expect any (unintentional) entertainment value from this shit?

Quadruple OG

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 07:54:02 PM »
"Playing With Fire" is available for download right now at one of my blogs.  Should I give it a chance?  I expect it's gonna be awful, and of course Allah already told me a while ago that I gotta bust the chopper on K-Fed if I see him, but can I expect any (unintentional) entertainment value from this shit?

It's not bad considering it is Kevin Federline.  It could have been a lot worse.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 08:44:58 PM »
k-fed = wack X 100000000000

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 09:18:05 PM »
k-fed = wack X 100000000000

yeah but most guys can be tight if YA BOY is writing for them

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 02:32:48 AM »
Ya Boy probably got some nice little cash for that

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 08:38:26 AM »
If the song "privilege" w/Bosko was not done by K-fed and done by another artist, people would be all over this track.  It's very west coast-ish.

Exactly. I like the song a lot...but I sort of have mixed feelings about it since it's Kevin Federline. I mean, I don't really respect someone who jumps on the rap-bandwagon because of its popularity just to sell records. Nevertheless, it's a decent song.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 11:31:01 AM »

Exactly. I like the song a lot...but I sort of have mixed feelings about it since it's Kevin Federline. I mean, I don't really respect someone who jumps on the rap-bandwagon because of its popularity just to sell records. Nevertheless, it's a decent song.

the thing is though he actually has a good delivery when he's rapping.  when he's speaking, he sounds like a lil' annoying bitch, like when he was on the WWE Raw show a couple times.