Author Topic: How about that michael vick  (Read 435 times)

da flayboyant 2

How about that michael vick
« on: October 29, 2006, 04:20:47 PM »
fucked up them bangles didnt he? (no homo)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How about that michael vick
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 05:00:43 PM »
yep a very impressive win on the road vs a playoff team.It looks like he has learned the west coast offense finally.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 06:10:14 PM »
Yeah what a huge win for ATL.  Vick is not one of the best 2 or 3 qb's in the game but everyone knows how important he is to his team we all know what a gamechanger he is, right now you gota put Atl right behind Chicago as class of the NFC right now.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 07:26:39 PM »
i think im start calling the bengals, "bunguls" again.  chad johnson is a funny nigga though. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 01:10:38 AM »
you can't call the bengals the bungles, it's not like the Folded. the two losses they had were close winable games.

but michael vick is an amazing QB. Always has been, i don't know why people ever questioned that. His problem in the past was his decision making, and relying too much on the rush. Dude has always had an arm he just never used it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 08:01:03 AM »
you can't call the bengals the bungles, it's not like the Folded. the two losses they had were close winable games.

but michael vick is an amazing QB. Always has been, i don't know why people ever questioned that. His problem in the past was his decision making, and relying too much on the rush. Dude has always had an arm he just never used it.

Sorry but Vick has NEVER been an AMAZING QB. If Vick has been an amazing QB, then WTF has Peyton Manning been? 1 step above God?

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 12:46:08 PM »

Sorry but Vick has NEVER been an AMAZING QB. If Vick has been an amazing QB, then WTF has Peyton Manning been? 1 step above God?

yes he has and YES ..he HAS

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 12:24:52 PM »

When the BEST QB is mentioned why do people always say PEYTON MANNING? Am i missing something here? Are you all watching the same NFL as i am?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 02:51:48 PM »
i'll never give props to tom brady, never.

the ball was going forward....

^that right there should explain why i hate that fag so much

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 02:54:52 PM »

When the BEST QB is mentioned why do people always say PEYTON MANNING? Am i missing something here? Are you all watching the same NFL as i am?  ???

Apparently not because you're watching something totally different if you think theres a better QB than Manning.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 02:59:30 PM »
Brady > Manning

ReIncarnated

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 03:03:26 PM »
give Manning a Dfence like the Pats have and lets see how many rings Manning would have.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 03:09:30 PM »
Brady > Manning

OMG LMAO ESDFGSBHFUFJKDFHsjSDBNJFHJFLDSH

Your stupidity just caused me to have a seizure

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 03:22:27 PM »
Brady > Manning

OMG LMAO ESDFGSBHFUFJKDFHsjSDBNJFHJFLDSH

Your stupidity just caused me to have a seizure

In head to head games, Brady 101qb rating, Manning 78qb rating.  Sorry but Manning chokes in the big games and Brady rises in the big games
Brady = 3 super bowl titles
Manning = 0
Brady > Manning   

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 03:42:46 PM »
First off, super bowls don't measure how great a player is individually, winning is a TEAM effort and Mannings team has never backed him up in those games. In the last one it made me sick to watch how little support Manning has recieved from his team.

But its good to know by your reasoning that Trent Dilfer is a better QB than Dan Marino