Author Topic: Guns n roses - Better  (Read 175 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guns n roses - Better
« on: October 28, 2006, 01:50:59 PM »
This is not the original video someone made this but wtv the song is fucking good.... something to look foward to. The labum is coming out what Nov 14th?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K7PieZGDw9Q

WC Iz Active

Re: Guns n roses - Better
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 02:25:08 PM »
Wow Propz! This song was pretty damn good.  Guns N' Roses are my favorite band of all time, I think Axl is the best frontman ever and Slash is one of the best guitarests ever.  Appetite and UYI 1 and 2 are legendary albums to me.  I was anticpating Chinese Democracy like crazy from 1998-2003 but a couple years ago I just gave up and figured it was never gonna get released.  It's hard for me to get that pumped cause there is no Slash, no Duff, obviousley no Izzy, it's a whole different band besides Axl but man this was a real solid track.  Axl's voice obviousley isnt what it used to be but he still did his thing and the guitar solo's in the song were great.

When is "Chinese Democracy" actually gonna come out?  I doubt the 14th.  And it will sell good when it comes out, there greatest hits album that was released a couple of years ago is almost 4x platinum.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 02:27:24 PM »
this is only axl right?
ill pass..

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 08:28:19 PM »
this is only axl right?
ill pass..

Yeah but you can somewhat duplicate slash on guitar you cant do that with axl's writting or singing.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 08:31:44 PM »
this is only axl right?
ill pass..

Yeah but you can somewhat duplicate slash on guitar you cant do that with axl's writting or singing.

Yup exactly, I loved Slash and he was obviousley a better person than Axl, but the band revolved around Axl cause he was such a special, unique talent

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 08:58:30 PM »
i dont like velvet revolver , i ont like the way the songs are pieced, the writting or scott weiland's voice.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 09:00:29 PM »
i dont like velvet revolver , i ont like the way the songs are pieced, the writting or scott weiland's voice.

havnt heard much of them, only listen to rap now, byut GNR is the exception cause they are my favorite band ever and they always will be

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 09:46:09 PM »
this is only axl right?
ill pass..

Yup exactly, I loved Slash and he was obviousley a better person than Axl, but the band revolved around Axl cause he was such a special, unique talent

Izzy was also a major part or the creative process. It's a bit different with out him. Duff wrote a song or two as well. Slash wasn't songwriting all that much but his solos were what gave the band the extra step they needed. The guys Axl works with now aren't even hard Blues players, they are classical scale Metal (at least fdrom what I've heard thus far, which is very differrent from what GnR was. I also hate it when Axl brings in all that production. Too many songs on the UYIs were too much. He should have let it strip down to the core band and that's it for some of those tracks. Some of them were great the way they were though. That's why Appetite was so much better, well one of the reasons why it was.

That being said I'm still looking forward to buying this CD and I' sure I'll love it. I just don't think I'll love it as much as I would have if it were the whole band. And I know it won't be as good as Appetite, but how many albums really are?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 09:47:44 PM »
^^no albums are better than Appetite For Destruction, imo that is the best album ever in any genre, such a amazing, legendary, groundbreaking, explosive album.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 10:03:47 AM »
Great song.  Props for the heads up.  This album will be copped IF it ever drops.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 12:27:05 PM »
Great song.  Props for the heads up.  This album will be copped IF it ever drops.

Its suppuse to drop in November

Though a source told Rolling Stone that the album is due November 21st, Mercuriadis declined to confirm this. “I don’t know that we will announce a release date,” he says. “You just might walk into your record shop one Tuesday and find it there.”
PLus there touring so check yuore city for info i know there not coming to mine because they cuased a riot back in 92

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 02:03:50 AM »
that song was some weak ass shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

eNgIeS

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 06:02:53 AM »
Slither was better