Author Topic: K-Aktive Finalises His "Funk Season" Debut (HOT Audio w/Disko,Roccett,Bangloose)  (Read 104 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/ - DONT SLEEP, SOME BANGING TRACKS HERE!! FEEDBACK!

Audio

K-Aktive - Smokin' And Leanin' (Produced By Disko)
K-Aktive - On The Grind (Produced By Tech)
K-Aktive - Respect Me (Produced By Dem Jointz)

K-Aktive Finalises His "Funk Season" Debut - November 5, 2006 By : Rud

August of this year was the first time dubcnn readers saw a news piece on the Inglewood youngster, K-Aktive. Prior to that he had been on dubcnn alongside Inglewood's Disko an artist also creating a huge buzz in the streets and online.

As we reported K-Aktive has been working on building his company Put It N My Pocket Entertainment (Pimp Entertainment) with in house producers Disko and Money Miles. He has artists in development including Mo B, Hogg and Lady Vix - however his main focus right now is his street album "Funk Season."

In August we premiered a single from the album called "Stand Up" which is produced by long time dubcnn supported producer J-Steez, as well as two other tracks "Dopeman", which has that NWA feel thanks to a knocking beat by Compton's Problem who is an issue both in the booth and behind the boards; and another cut called "Lets Roll" which features Problem & Sequel with another classic beat by Dae One. All these tracks can be heard in our Media Section.

Originally due out at the end of August "Funk Season" was held back to add new material and to prepare the artwork, which is now being finalised. Over the past few months K-Aktive has been busy and has three new tracks for the dubcnn readers to enjoy, the first is "Smokin' And Leanin'", another banger produced by Disko. The second is called "On The Grind" and has a beat laced by Tech and finally the Dem Jointz produced "Respect Me" which features an array of Westcoast talent in Bangloose, Killa Krock & Roccett.

K-Aktive - Smokin' And Leanin' (Produced By Disko)
K-Aktive - On The Grind (Produced By Tech)
K-Aktive - Respect Me (Produced By Dem Jointz)

Enjoy the exclusive new tracks above and stay tuned to dubcnn for the latest on K-Aktive and his street album debut; "Funk Season."

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Ms BattleCry

• Lil Geezy
  • Street Disciplez
WOW, these are some tight tracks ya'll are sleeping on.  I really like "Smokin and Leanin" and "Respect Me".  Propz for bringing this and to K Active and crew!!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
SLEEPERS WAKE THE FUCK UP

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network