Author Topic: Will Mcmahon sue Gunit over "hot rod"  (Read 540 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Will Mcmahon sue Gunit over "hot rod"
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 10:43:00 PM »
Those Hot Rod shirts have been around forever too, so he would have a good argument. "The Game" has been used by WWE before The Game came along, but not nearly as long as "Hot Rod".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 01:00:35 AM »
^^ there's no denying that

im just saying that Vince didn;t make a comeback, WCW just started falling apart and Vince got lucky on that which was why he was able to buy out WCW

Stone Cold, The Rock and DX were no slouches in that Monday Night war.  WCW didn't help it's cause by being managed by morons.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 10:03:02 AM »
^^ there's no denying that

im just saying that Vince didn;t make a comeback, WCW just started falling apart and Vince got lucky on that which was why he was able to buy out WCW

Stone Cold, The Rock and DX were no slouches in that Monday Night war.  WCW didn't help it's cause by being managed by morons.

EXACTLY! and evernutally sigingin a bunch of 40 yr olds was gonna do them in...So Vince went young and was smart...so how can MO Z say Vince GOT LUCKY? His brand didnt get Stale...THATS CUZ OF HIM!

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »
Vince never got lucky....he realised and new what he was doing....he brought a new attitude to WWE...that became the "it" of wrestling....while WCW became wack....and plus  peeps were getting tired of NWO and all the bs weak main event matches like "hollywood" hulk hogan...WCW was never meant to beat WWE..but it was them who got lucky..thanx to the NWO...Vince is a genius...you might not agree at what everything he does...but hey? this dude is the owner of WWE...he's a business man...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 12:03:28 PM »
i'll explain how Vince got lucky

for 83 weeks straight, WCW was watched more than Raw, regardless of how old the talent was

i'll give it to Vince that he let go all these big stars and WCW ended up becoming the Yankess of WCW...they spent all this money but eventually it fucked up em up

WCW went out because the nWo storyline got really old and recycled; then on top of that, they used all these new factions which were cheap and garbage copies of the nWo

when that happened, ppl stopped watching WCW because they didn't give a rat's ass about the storylines anymore, they just became stale

WCW thought of things short-term, never long-term

Vince on the other hand did, which is another thing i do give him credit for

But had WCW thought of things long-term, i GUARANTEE you WWE would've been so garbage or might not even be here...hell even ppl within WWE admit that their lives were living-hell during this time because WCW was succeeding off that

if Vince realized what he was doing, everybody within the company would've remained calm and their lives wouldn't have been crap and WWE would've bene in a better financial state

it's as simple as that

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!