Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3901 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2006, 11:51:01 AM »
^^LOL, you're a fucking liar anyways.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2006, 11:54:20 AM »
LOL@LeBron being a bigger name than Kobe...The main reason everyone thinks that LeBron will leave to a team like the Lakers or Knicks when his contract is up is so that he can achieve the same recognition Kobe does in a big market like LA...Go to some random European country and ask 10 people who LeBron is...Then ask 10 people who Kobe is...Kobe would obviously be the more recognizable name/icon...Arguing for the sake of arguing. :grumpy:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2006, 11:59:22 AM »
LOL@LeBron being a bigger name than Kobe...

You're laughing at your own logic buddy. 

And you get different results depending on the time the results come in I guess, it varies each time.  I put kobe bryant it gets more than when I put Kobe Bryant

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2006, 12:04:40 PM »

How so?...LeBron is not even in Kobe's league when it comes to popularity, even based on your "google searches"...

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,720,000 for lebron james. (0.11 seconds)

^^That's almost HALF of Kobe's. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2006, 12:11:27 PM »
Nobody likes Barry Bonds. ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2006, 12:15:51 PM »

How so?...LeBron is not even in Kobe's league when it comes to popularity, even based on your "google searches"...

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,720,000 for lebron james. (0.11 seconds)

^^That's almost HALF of Kobe's. :-X

You smiled at my Google search comparison of Kobe and Bonds, and asked who's been in sports longer.  Correct?  So using this logic, you would also believe that Lebron is a bigger icon since the difference is not much and Lebron has been in the game for far less years than Kobe. 

And I guess what I said earlier just went by you...for some reason you sometimes get different results. 

Web    Results 1 - 10 of about 2,320,000 for lebron james. (0.07 seconds)
http://www.google.com/search?hs=yvW&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=lebron+james&btnG=Search

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,170,000 for LeBron James. (0.10 seconds)
http://www.google.com/search?q=LeBron+James&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 12:18:46 PM by Javii »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2006, 12:17:34 PM »
Who said nobody likes Barry Bonds?  All I said was that it was rare to find fans that actually like Bonds. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2006, 12:21:09 PM »

You smiled at my Google search comparison of Kobe and Bonds, and asked who's been in sports longer.  Correct?  So using this logic, you would also believe that Lebron is a bigger icon since the difference is not much and Lebron has been in the game for far less years than Kobe. 

I got what you meant, it just had no true meaning, because Kobe STILL has more results than LeBron on a google search...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2006, 12:24:59 PM »
Who said nobody likes Barry Bonds?  All I said was that it was rare to find fans that actually like Bonds. 

VVV

At least Laker fans like Kobe and at least there are some basketball fans throughout the world that still love Kobe.

You basically implied that Giants fans don't like Bonds...I don't doubt that he's hated, but that's not what this is about, this whole argument is about Spice questioning Antonio's logical claim...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2006, 12:26:15 PM »

Web    Results 1 - 10 of about 2,320,000 for lebron james. (0.07 seconds)
http://www.google.com/search?hs=yvW&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=lebron+james&btnG=Search

You just edited this, it NEVER comes out like that...Click the link.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2006, 12:29:06 PM »
The only thing that is implied there is that there are Giants fans that hate Bonds.  You as the reader took it a step further and falsely assumed that all Giants fans hate Bonds.  And I made myself very clear the very next sentence

"Bonds on the other hand, it's rare when you're gonna see one person even say "I love Barry Bonds""

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2006, 12:31:28 PM »
The only thing that is implied there is that there are Giants fans that hate Bonds.  You as the reader took it a step further and falsely assumed that all Giants fans hate Bonds.  And I made myself very clear the very next sentence

"Bonds on the other hand, it's rare when you're gonna see one person even say "I love Barry Bonds""

"At least Laker fans like Kobe" pretty much implies that Giant fans don't like Bonds...Learn how to word your sentences if you don't want people to misinterpret them...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2006, 12:36:35 PM »
At least Laker fans like Kobe and at least there are some basketball fans throughout the world that still love Kobe.  Bonds on the other hand, it's rare when you're gonna see one person even say "I love Barry Bonds"

This really isn't confusing at all, stop trying to be a politician

SGV

« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2006, 12:50:32 PM »
2,350,000 For Kobe
2,320,000 For LeBron

LeBron's not too far behind considering Kobe has 7 years on him, in the league.

2,250,000 For Bonds

Considering Basketball is more popular worldwide, that's a lot of results for Bonds.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2006, 12:55:19 PM »
At least Laker fans like Kobe and at least there are some basketball fans throughout the world that still love Kobe.  Bonds on the other hand, it's rare when you're gonna see one person even say "I love Barry Bonds"

This really isn't confusing at all, stop trying to be a politician

LMAO. What are you talking about? I honestly believed you were claiming that Giant fans don't like Bonds...It's not confusing, it's just the way you say things for the sake of your argument...Either way, back to the topic... to compare the hate for Kobe to the hate for Bonds is not outrageous like Spice made it seem...The end.