Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3903 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2006, 12:43:49 AM »
^^^LMAO, I don't live in Beverly Hills, buddy. Besides, aren't you from Bakersfield? No wonder you're not a serious Laker fan... :laugh:

i'm sorry but the lakers have come to play in Bakersfield numerous times in the pre season, Fresno and Bakersfield are always competing to get them and Bakersfield has won every year except this past year ....even though Fresno has a much much larger market. Also Bakersfield is the largest market closest to LA in which 89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers and 75% identify with the Dodgers. so your comment holds no relevance to my laker fan status ONCE more : 

What's your point? Lakers play pre-season games in Hawaii and Vegas too... ::)

Being a Laker fan from LA is not the same as being a "Laker fan" from Bakersfield... :-*

exactly my point....they are able to play in bigger markets like vegas, hawaii, and hell you said you were in phoenix and there were laker fans all over the place right? so why come to Bakersfield? population of 400,000 when you they could be playing San Diego ? lol because of this stat right here :
89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers
  that's why jerry buss called us 'Lakersfield'. Bakersfield Shows the lakers plently of love

Your city doesn't have a team, that's why most of the basketball fans identify with the Lakers...Not saying Bakersfield don't show the Lakers love

so you admit that your diss had no merit , thank you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2006, 01:07:14 AM »

I'm such a kid? I'm 19 damn near 20, that's 2 years younger than you

exactly my point....if your 19 then why are you acting like we're 9? seriously i feel like i'm back in the 4th grade. "you're not draping your avatar up with laker stuff so you're not a fan...." there's a million other laker fans that didn't change their avatar either on here but does that mean they're not fans? no. for the record i have put up laker avatars.

I'm not tryna prove shit, but you simply got no love for the Laker organization, its franchise player, or its management/ownership, and it shows man...
wow sorry i'm not a house nigger that shakes his head yes to everything, it's my right as a fan to disagree with the organization if i feel need be.

You think it's not obvious? How do you even compare yourself to Tom...Tom is a hardcore fan, he had Mets shit ALL up in his avatar and sig, that's real love...
outside of having a sport themed avatar and liking different teams , there's no difference between me and tom. i've seen him critisize the bulls the same way i've done with the lakers. so really again your argument is void again

Based on your posts, I honestly feel like you like Shaq more than you like the Lakers...Shaq shitted all over the Laker organization, and you love him so much that it's starting to look like you're taking after him...PeACe

even if i did why would that bother you so? why do you spend so much time and energy focusing on the fact that i'm still a shaq fan?
Kobe isn't God and Shaq isn't the Devil .
again the Lakers arn't a religion! you act just as bad as Infinite with his whole 2pac is a prophet , islam islam islam crusade

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..

I don't give a fuck what you think. Besides, he didn't win us those rings, the team did. Yes he played a big role, but stop acting like he did it all on his own. Shaq never won a ring till he played with Kobe.

And Kobe never won a playoff series without Shaq. 

I love these debates.

Yeah, couse you get to suck shaq's dick and hate on kobe...Only a Kobe Hater / Shaq dick ryder would say something that stupid..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2006, 10:55:20 AM »
I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..

I don't give a fuck what you think. Besides, he didn't win us those rings, the team did. Yes he played a big role, but stop acting like he did it all on his own. Shaq never won a ring till he played with Kobe.

could they have won with someone else? lol

Yes...

Yeah, they probably could have just put Vin Baker in there and got tha same results...Pretty much, Shaq was tha #1 biggest contributing factor to that team man, you could have found someone to replace Kobe waaaaay before you could have found someone to replace tha most dominant fucking player in tha NBA! Now replacing "thee" Rick Fox, I don't know if that could have been done?

LMAO @ this dumb ass....NO ONE was fuckin with kobe during the championship years...who the fuck could you replace him with...T.Wac?, A.I.? V.Carter? LOL  :D...Kobe was a shut down defender (1st team all defense)...none of those fools could defend for shit...they were all soft (except for A.I. but he cant play defense) Kobe is Clutch player....he just didn't make cluch baskets...he could get BIG Rebounds, Steals, Blocks..whatever the team needed to win at the end of the game...

Lakers could of replace shaq with tim duncan and we still would of won 3 straight championships and more....i doubt Tim duncan would ask for ridiculous money and break up the team.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 11:02:29 AM by ING »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2006, 10:59:40 AM »
Big Daddy... :tosser:

:camp:

shaq is a bum...this will his 3rd straight year that he's going to put up career low numbers...im glad Buss didn't bow down to him and give him that 3 year 90 mill contract extension he wanted to go with his 2 year 50 mill still left in his OG contract,,,

This season, Bynum>>>>>>>>>>>>>shaq.......Can't wait till christmas to see Bynum Shit on shaq  8)

LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real dude

Bynum is not going to have a better season then Fatboy? And bynum will shit on shaq

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2006, 11:01:45 AM »
Yeah because people are trying to act like Shaq had nothing to do with the Lakers 3 titles

nope, it's the other way around...you brainwash sheep act like kobe was just a nother player on those laker teams and could of been replace  ::)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2006, 11:03:40 AM »
kobe wasnt tha kobe that he is now back then, im sure u know that...

LMFAO..you must be 12 years old  :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2006, 11:22:05 AM »
never with garnett,

::)

Kobe and Garnett would have amazing chemistry, they're homies in real life. Remember the all-star game where they kept setting eachother up?... Garnett is the pass first type and would be the perfect compliment to Kobe...How dare you say "never with Garnett", T-Wolves were the western conference champions just a few years back, imagine what a Kobe+KG tandem woulda' been like....

and that's why they would not have won, remember the lakers didn't start winning championships until kobe started passing more remember? and they didn't start winning these last few years until kobe started passing more, if you had garnett feeding kobe all the time.......kobe would never have learned. KB and KG would just equal another Houston Rockets , they NEVER would have gotten past the Trailblazers with Garnett and they NEVER would have gotten past the Spurs either.

The Lakers didn't strat winning championships intill kobe became a GREAT ALL AROUND PLAYER...and intill they sign phil jackson

Shaq is/was a bonefied leader
LMAO  :laugh: ....ONLY a SHAQ dickrider would say something that stupid

also garnett is a loser he has never been able to lead a team, yes they went to the playoffs every year but were exited out ever first round, then they started winning when "cap" aka sam cassell and latrell came aboard, now sam is gone and he's off making  the historically worst team in basketball, the clippers, one of the best in the west while the timberwolves and kevin garnett are sitting at the bottom of the conference again

WOW ...Are you really that stupid?...has KG ever had a Penny, Kobe, or D.Wade? NO.......The front office hasn't been able to draft one or sign one..

The year before shaq got to the Magic the Magic drafeted Penny....the year shaq signed with the Lakers...JW drafted Kobe...when shaq went to miami, D.Wack was waiting for him....

KG is not a loser you fucking idiot....he's never had a great player or team....not his foult...it's the front office job....when he finally did get some help...he went to the WCF....

Give KG a Super star guard like shaq had had his whole career...and he'll win championships...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2006, 11:28:50 AM »
has Don Jacob ever made a post in the Laker thread?  :grumpy:

...Based on your posts, I honestly feel like you like Shaq more than you like the Lakers...Shaq shitted all over the Laker organization, and you love him so much that it's starting to look like you're taking after him...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »
^^^LMAO, I don't live in Beverly Hills, buddy. Besides, aren't you from Bakersfield? No wonder you're not a serious Laker fan... :laugh:

i'm sorry but the lakers have come to play in Bakersfield numerous times in the pre season, Fresno and Bakersfield are always competing to get them and Bakersfield has won every year except this past year ....even though Fresno has a much much larger market. Also Bakersfield is the largest market closest to LA in which 89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers and 75% identify with the Dodgers. so your comment holds no relevance to my laker fan status ONCE more : 

Being a Laker fan from LA is not the same as being a "Laker fan" from Bakersfield... :-*

exactly my point....they are able to play in bigger markets like vegas, hawaii, and hell you said you were in phoenix and there were laker fans all over the place right? so why come to Bakersfield? population of 400,000 when you they could be playing San Diego ? lol because of this stat right here :
  that's why jerry buss called us 'Lakersfield'. Bakersfield Shows the lakers plently of love

Your city doesn't have a team, that's why most of the basketball fans identify with the Lakers...Not saying Bakersfield don't show the Lakers love

It's not really a "diss", it's a fact. It's NOT the same being a Lakers fan from Bakersfield and a Lakers fan from LA...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2006, 12:55:56 PM »
I'm such a kid? I'm 19 damn near 20, that's 2 years younger than you

exactly my point....if your 19 then why are you acting like we're 9? seriously i feel like i'm back in the 4th grade. "you're not draping your avatar up with laker stuff so you're not a fan...." there's a million other laker fans that didn't change their avatar either on here but does that mean they're not fans? no. for the record i have put up laker avatars.

When did I say you're not a Laker fan if you don't put Laker stuff in your avatar? LMAO...Dude, you're reaching like a muufucka...

wow sorry i'm not a house nigger that shakes his head yes to everything, it's my right as a fan to disagree with the organization if i feel need be.

Being a fan=showing love...You=show Shaq/Heat love=Shaq/Heat fan.

outside of having a sport themed avatar and liking different teams , there's no difference between me and tom. i've seen him critisize the bulls the same way i've done with the lakers. so really again your argument is void again

But I've also seen him talk good about the Bulls all the time... even back when they weren't that great, he ALWAYS regarded them as up-and-comers and claimed they had a good thing going with their youth movement...All I see from you is just shit talking, and our organization/management SHITS on the Bulls organization or any organization in sports IMO....That's where the difference is at, homie...

Based on your posts, I honestly feel like you like Shaq more than you like the Lakers...Shaq shitted all over the Laker organization, and you love him so much that it's starting to look like you're taking after him...PeACe

even if i did why would that bother you so?

LOL! so you admit it? :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2006, 01:54:52 PM »

It's not really a "diss", it's a fact. It's NOT the same being a Lakers fan from Bakersfield and a Lakers fan from LA...PeACe
other than being closer to the staples center and having movie stars , there's no difference

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2006, 01:59:53 PM »

When did I say you're not a Laker fan if you don't put Laker stuff in your avatar? LMAO...Dude, you're reaching like a muufucka...
it was an implied quote

Being a fan=showing love...You=show Shaq/Heat love=Shaq/Heat fan.

actually i show both love,

But I've also seen him talk good about the Bulls all the time... even back when they weren't that great, he ALWAYS regarded them as up-and-comers and claimed they had a good thing going with their youth movement...All I see from you is just shit talking, and our organization/management SHITS on the Bulls organization or any organization in sports IMO....That's where the difference is at, homie...

outside of the whole shaq issue when have i TRASHED the lakers? and IF i ever have , again it's my RIGHT as a fan to critisize what i don't like

even if i did why would that bother you so?

LOL! so you admit it? :grumpy:
[/quote]

i didn't admit anything, keyword IF buddy, but again IF i did why does it matter so much to you, do you make "laker comission" or something

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2006, 02:02:33 PM »
has Don Jacob ever made a post in the Laker thread?  :grumpy:

...Based on your posts, I honestly feel like you like Shaq more than you like the Lakers...Shaq shitted all over the Laker organization, and you love him so much that it's starting to look like you're taking after him...PeACe

i have nothing to say in the OFFICIAL thread, but i have made posts in general laker threads, and even if i didn't post in those, why would it matter? i don't make posts in xzibit threads, i havn't made a post in a dr. dre thread, i havn't made posts in a lot of threads, that doesn't prove anything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2006, 02:18:52 PM »

other than being closer to the staples center and having movie stars , there's no difference

LMAO! Lakers represent Los Angeles, smart guy, not Bakersfield...How do you not see a difference??  :-X :-X :-X