Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3913 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2006, 12:57:10 PM »
"On the other hand" was just completely ignored then right?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2006, 01:01:33 PM »
% wise bonds  is a more hated figure. he's hated through out his sport, he's hated outside his sport, he's hated in his own town, and he's hated in every other town he plays in

You really have no clue what you're talking about, I noticed you just like to comment a lot with no true understanding...Javii, who is a huge baseball fan, just said the opposite of what you said...% wise, Kobe is hated more.

you don't even know anything outside of basketball so why are you even arguing?

% wise Barry Bonds is the most hated Figure in Sports, Number wise kobe is probably the most hated because of basketball's popularity but when you calibrate the two, Barry Bonds is far more hated

The hatred for Bonds is just deeper and more meaningful...

i call that being more hated

LMAO. I probably know just as much about baseball as you do about basketball. ;D Honestly, Jake, I'm not arguing, just letting people know what's up...Nobody even cares about Bonds, go on youtube and search for hater videos on Kobe and then search for hater videos on Bonds and see which gets more results...You're just arguing for the sake of arguing, arguing is not redemption for embarrassment though...

google search 12:51 pm

Kobe bryant-2,200,000
barry bonds-2,300,000

yahoo search 12:52 pm

kobe bryant-3,640,000
barry bonds-5,780,000

lycos search 12:55 pm

kobe bryant-1,147,000
barry bonds-2,666,000

youtube results: 12:59 pm

kobe bryant negative: 9
barry bonds negative: 150

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2006, 01:05:18 PM »
again at least laker fans still support kobe and like the dude

many (not all) giants fans dislike bonds, even before the roids

SGV

« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2006, 01:09:12 PM »
When you search google with " " to get the specific name on pages:

1,820,000 Bonds

2,200,000 Kobe

2,230,000 Lebron

SGV

« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2006, 01:15:19 PM »
Red being Kobe in both graphs. Blue here is Bonds:

Blue here is LeBron:

The most popular times for Kobe was his Rape case (A, B) and the 81 point game (E)

Considering how long Kobes been playing as compared to LeBron, LeBron isn't too far behind him on the Google Searches. And, since Baseball isn't as popular as Basketball, Bonds ain't doing too bad considering.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2006, 01:21:43 PM »
"On the other hand" was just completely ignored then right?

No, because you never really specified that people do like Bonds, he has TONS of fans, which you seemed to play down very well for the sake of your argument...Like I said, it's just how I took it. Kobe has more fans AND more haters...That's what it comes down to.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2006, 01:25:02 PM »
% wise bonds  is a more hated figure. he's hated through out his sport, he's hated outside his sport, he's hated in his own town, and he's hated in every other town he plays in

You really have no clue what you're talking about, I noticed you just like to comment a lot with no true understanding...Javii, who is a huge baseball fan, just said the opposite of what you said...% wise, Kobe is hated more.

% wise Barry Bonds is the most hated Figure in Sports, Number wise kobe is probably the most hated because of basketball's popularity but when you calibrate the two, Barry Bonds is far more hated

LMAO. I probably know just as much about baseball as you do about basketball. ;D Honestly, Jake, I'm not arguing, just letting people know what's up...Nobody even cares about Bonds, go on youtube and search for hater videos on Kobe and then search for hater videos on Bonds and see which gets more results...You're just arguing for the sake of arguing, arguing is not redemption for embarrassment though...

Kobe bryant-2,200,000
barry bonds-2,300,000

kobe bryant-3,640,000
barry bonds-5,780,000

kobe bryant-1,147,000
barry bonds-2,666,000

LOL@this Shaq dicklicker...You really try your hardest to go against Kobe, no matter what, huh? LOLLLL@you capitlizing "Kobe" but not "bryant", and leaving "barry bonds" in lower case so that he gets more results...Trying your hardest to make Kobe look less popular than Bonds isn't really that smart when you love Shaq and claim to like the Lakers too. :-X
« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 01:27:17 PM by Now_I_Know »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2006, 01:32:06 PM »

Kobe bryant-2,200,000
barry bonds-2,300,000

kobe bryant-3,640,000
barry bonds-5,780,000

kobe bryant-1,147,000
barry bonds-2,666,000

LOL@this Shaq dicklicker...You really try your hardest to go against Kobe, no matter what, huh? LOLLLL@you capitlizing "Kobe" but not "bryant", and leaving "barry bonds" in lower case so that he gets more results...Trying your hardest to make Kobe look less popular than Bonds isn't really that smart when you love Shaq and claim to like the Lakers too. :-X

lol dude now you're just reaching....that's just a mistake from me manually typing it in the forum

and lol @ the irony of calling me a shaq dickrider when you're obvious kobe bryant idolterer

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2006, 01:32:17 PM »
AND LMFAO@Jakes Youtube results.

Type in "Barry Bonds hated" and you get 4 reults...Type in "Kobe Bryant hated" and you get 52...Jake, you are pathetic, now go bump "Tha Next Episode OG" and stay out of Laker related threads...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2006, 01:33:55 PM »
Red being Kobe in both graphs. Blue here is Bonds:

Blue here is LeBron:

The most popular times for Kobe was his Rape case (A, B) and the 81 point game (E)

Considering how long Kobes been playing as compared to LeBron, LeBron isn't too far behind him on the Google Searches. And, since Baseball isn't as popular as Basketball, Bonds ain't doing too bad considering.

NIK just stop , you have 3 unbias people united in debating you , two of which disagree 99.9 % of the time , doesn't that tell you something

SGV

« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2006, 01:34:53 PM »
Directly from Google

Results 1 - 10 of about 83,800 for kobe bryant haters

Results 1 - 10 of about 137,000 for barry bonds haters

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2006, 01:35:24 PM »

Kobe bryant-2,200,000
barry bonds-2,300,000

kobe bryant-3,640,000
barry bonds-5,780,000

kobe bryant-1,147,000
barry bonds-2,666,000

lol dude now you're just reaching....that's just a mistake from me manually typing it in the forum

and lol @ the irony of calling me a shaq dickrider when you're obvious kobe bryant idolterer

How am I reaching? I posted the results fair and square, not attempting to worsen Kobe's results like you did. Just go to google and type in "kobe bryant" and then "barry bonds"...That's the way it's supposed to be done every time, no tampering, and you'll get more results for Kobe EVERY time...PeACe

Jake...I know you hate Kobe and all, but do you honestly believe Bonds is a more popular being? Honestly man, yes or no...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2006, 01:36:27 PM »

NIK just stop , you have 3 unbias people united in debating you , two of which disagree 99.9 % of the time , doesn't that tell you something

Jake, you're just a Shaq dickrider and a Kobe hater, now shut the fuck up unless you have something useful to add...

SGV

« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2006, 01:36:45 PM »
Results 1 - 10 of about 395,000 for Kobe Bryant hate

Results 1 - 10 of about 824,000 for Barry Bonds hate

Results 1 - 10 of about 931,000 for Barry Bonds hated

Results 1 - 10 of about 422,000 for Kobe Bryant hated

Don Seer

« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2006, 01:38:59 PM »
Results 1 - 10 of about 54,400,000 for now i know hate.

ethered  8)