Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3916 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2006, 02:50:37 AM »
after all he (Shaq) brought 3 titles to my favorite team

This line just about sums up everything...There's no getting through to you, I've already given up, you love Shaq too much and his word is basically gospel to you.

i'd rather show love to shaq, someone who has done stuff for the So. California community and brought my favorite team 3 titles than show love for Tim Duncan and KG our RIVALS

that offends ME and i'm a supposed "laker fan"

Where did I show love to KG and Duncan? All I said is that Kobe woulda' won championships with them...Plus, Shaq is a bigger Laker rival than Duncan and KG combined. ::)

kobe's rival...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2006, 10:51:49 AM »
LOL@"he won a title last year"...So did Wayne Simien. :-*

Okay Nik...i didnt know you were that dumb...I expected more from you then that..

LOL. You probably don't even know who Wayne Simien is... ::)

PF\SF  from Kansas that played with hinrich and Collison...but yeah i dont know..And about Shaq not winning with Penny that was his first 3 years in the league, with Kobe and the Lakers he was better and more polished then he was with the Magic you cant deny that fact...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2006, 10:55:08 AM »
Yeah because people are trying to act like Shaq had nothing to do with the Lakers 3 titles

nope, it's the other way around...you brainwash sheep act like kobe was just a nother player on those laker teams and could of been replace  ::)

LOL YEAH RIGHT! Kobe was huge, find me someplace where i didnt say KOBE was the best player in the league? But youre a sheep thiking Kobe and Shaq didnt play an equal part...They won because of both of them.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2006, 01:15:48 PM »
WTF? I've always said kobe & Shaq played equal part in those championships....It's the Kobe haters / Shaq dick riders that always say shaq wa a bigger part   ::)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2006, 01:17:22 PM »

This line just about sums up everything...There's no getting through to you, I've already given up, you love Shaq too much and his word is basically gospel to you.

i'd rather show love to shaq, someone who has done stuff for the So. California community and brought my favorite team 3 titles than show love for Tim Duncan and KG our RIVALS

Where did I show love to KG and Duncan? All I said is that Kobe woulda' won championships with them...Plus, Shaq is a bigger Laker rival than Duncan and KG combined. ::)

kobe's rival...

hmm, let's see.....he shitted on Dr. Buss (the hand that fed him) The city & the Fans....yeah, he's not our rival  ::)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2006, 02:08:56 PM »
Let me be real with you Jacob. I find it particulary exciting for the Lakers to beat the Heat and i love to see Shaq struggling/loosing. Why? For a lot of reasons. I'll list them in order of importance:

1- We traded him. I simply hope he goes bad so i won't have to say 300 blasphemies a day repeating "if only we didn't trade Shaq!"
2- Laker haters supported Shaq when he left. And even the refs wanted Heat to win the title last year. And the NBA didn't give Kobe the deserved MVP throphy. So i gotta go with Kobe. Kobe represents us in this moment. He's Mr.Lakers. I'm with him. Against his rival Shaq.
3- Shaq dissed Laker fans, the city of Los Angeles and Jerry Buss.
4- I can't stand Heat fans. 90% of them are supporting them just because of Wade and Shaq, and not because they're loyal Heat fans. It's like Cavs fans. I'm a Laker fans since when Ceballos used to go surfing during P.O., and Nick used to punch refs. I'm a Laker fan since this guy was our go-to-guy.

Remember him, Don? Sedale?
5- Kobe is probably the most hated guy in recent sports history. So to win a title with him going against all the haters would be too dope not to dream about it. Maybe in the finals against the Heat. Dunking on Shaq.

That's why i hate Shaq and i love Kobe. I'm not a dickrider and i'm not a hater. But it's all a consequence of other people's hate. As a Laker fan.. i feel like I HAVE TO GO WITH KOBE AND I HAVE TO GO AGAINST SHAQ.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 03:38:38 PM by Antonio »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2006, 02:18:18 PM »
that's reasonable i'm not saying you HAVE to like shaq, but where i'm coming from is , i could care less who shaq dissed, to me that's childish and feminine , that's some laguna beach , the o.c type stuff. All i care about is that Shaq lead us to 3 nba titles, politics aside i appreciate shaq's importance on a team

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2006, 02:22:32 PM »
Sedale Threatt
former sixer
former sonic
former laker
former rocket

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2006, 03:37:11 PM »
that's reasonable i'm not saying you HAVE to like shaq, but where i'm coming from is , i could care less who shaq dissed

One word: YOU.

to me that's childish and feminine , that's some laguna beach , the o.c type stuff. All i care about is that Shaq lead us to 3 nba titles, politics aside i appreciate shaq's importance on a team

Me too. But i also wanted him to be more professional, cause 3 rings are a lot of rings to win today, but we could have won more imo. Anyway i'm obviously talking about the post-Lakers Shaq. When Shaq was with us i supported him (even if i've never really loved his attitude). I'm European. I love guys who knows fundamentals, who works hard in pratice, who have a good attitude, who wants to improve. Shaq didn't. And don't tell me a guy who gets billions per year can't shoot FT better than Lisa Leslie.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 03:42:54 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2006, 03:45:03 PM »

kobe's rival...

LAKER rival...He dissed the whole management, team, city, everyone. Shaq shitted on the Lakers. Biggest Laker villain ever... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2006, 03:50:52 PM »
I understand why Jake thinks so highly of Shaq...1.He's not from LA. 2.He doesn't know the Lakers history 3.He doesn't know Shaq's history...Those are the three logical reasons I can think of. Jake, honestly, who do you like better, Kobe/Lakers or Shaq/Heat?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2006, 04:46:14 PM »
Kobe is probably the most hated guy in recent sports history.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?  He has been the best player in his sport since 1990 and he has BY FAR been the most hated athlete long before all the steroids controversey.   No athlete has to go through as much shit as Barry does, THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT TO GET HIM! LOL at comparing the hate Kobe gets to the hate Bonds recieves.  If Bonds was ever invovled in a rape case like Kobe is he would of been crucified, Bonds gets way more hate then Kobe does. absurd comment sorry.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 05:13:01 PM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2006, 05:23:15 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?

Baseball? Is it even a sport??

WC Iz Active

« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2006, 05:50:49 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?

Baseball? Is it even a sport??

Dumbest thing I have read here in a very long time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2006, 06:00:06 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?  He has been the best player in his sport since 1990 and he has BY FAR been the most hated athlete long before all the steroids controversey.   No athlete has to go through as much shit as Barry does, THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT TO GET HIM! LOL at comparing the hate Kobe gets to the hate Bonds recieves.  If Bonds was ever invovled in a rape case like Kobe is he would of been crucified, Bonds gets way more hate then Kobe does. absurd comment sorry.

Dude, you need to seriously stop questioning peoples opinions all the time and always acting like you know what the fuck you're talking about...