Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3919 times)

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #90 on: November 04, 2006, 06:08:05 PM »
Sedale Threatt
former sixer
former sonic
former laker
former rocket

Dude, ionno even no...LOL to Sedale!
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #91 on: November 04, 2006, 09:02:45 PM »
Kobe is probably the most hated guy in recent sports history.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?  He has been the best player in his sport since 1990 and he has BY FAR been the most hated athlete long before all the steroids controversey.   No athlete has to go through as much shit as Barry does, THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT TO GET HIM! LOL at comparing the hate Kobe gets to the hate Bonds recieves.  If Bonds was ever invovled in a rape case like Kobe is he would of been crucified, Bonds gets way more hate then Kobe does. absurd comment sorry.

Dude, you need to seriously stop questioning peoples opinions all the time and always acting like you know what the fuck you're talking about...

Aint that the pot calling the kettle black

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2006, 11:01:16 PM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?  He has been the best player in his sport since 1990 and he has BY FAR been the most hated athlete long before all the steroids controversey.   No athlete has to go through as much shit as Barry does, THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT TO GET HIM! LOL at comparing the hate Kobe gets to the hate Bonds recieves.  If Bonds was ever invovled in a rape case like Kobe is he would of been crucified, Bonds gets way more hate then Kobe does. absurd comment sorry.

Dude, you need to seriously stop questioning peoples opinions all the time and always acting like you know what the fuck you're talking about...

LMAO!! Thats YOU NIK!  You're a joke dude, I now know from the conversation we recently had you absolutely have no idea what you are talking about regarding anything, I recently realized you arent smart at all you just like to argue alot.  You're a joke dude.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2006, 12:58:19 AM »
I understand why Jake thinks so highly of Shaq...1.He's not from LA. 2.He doesn't know the Lakers history 3.He doesn't know Shaq's history...Those are the three logical reasons I can think of. Jake, honestly, who do you like better, Kobe/Lakers or Shaq/Heat?

3 false statements

favorite team=the lakers
favorite player=shaq

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2006, 12:59:52 AM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2006, 02:51:06 AM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?

Baseball? Is it even a sport??

Dumbest thing I have read here in a very long time.

Man, relax. Cause you're in the top3, talking about dumbest things said here in this forum.

You can also try those pills of Valium, they help.

Anyway realise that Baseball is an american thing. It's not an international sport. Nobody gives a fuck about it outside the U.S. and maybe Japan or something. 99% of the non-american population doesn't even know who the fuck Barry Bonds is.

Volleyball - 998 Million of people play it all around the world
Basketball - 400 Million
Table Tennis - 300 Million
Soccer - 242 Million
Badminton - 200 Million
Tennis - 60 Million
Baseball - 60 Million (90% of them being americans)

If you wanna rate them in order of the number of spectators all around the world:
1- Football Soccer
2- Basketball
3- Car Racing (F1, Rally, CART etc).
4- Tennis
5- Athletism
6- Swimming
7- Golf
8- Boxing
9- Baseball (only because it's the n.1 sport in the USA)

There's a big wonderful world outside the U.S.A.
You should make a travel, at least once in your life.
You'll notice how nobody know who the fuck Bonds is.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 03:02:53 AM by Antonio »

Citizen-Y

« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2006, 03:49:42 AM »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA.  Have u ever heard of Barry Bonds before?

Baseball? Is it even a sport??

Dumbest thing I have read here in a very long time.

Man, relax. Cause you're in the top3, talking about dumbest things said here in this forum.

You can also try those pills of Valium, they help.

Anyway realise that Baseball is an american thing. It's not an international sport. Nobody gives a fuck about it outside the U.S. and maybe Japan or something. 99% of the non-american population doesn't even know who the fuck Barry Bonds is.

Volleyball - 998 Million of people play it all around the world
Basketball - 400 Million
Table Tennis - 300 Million
Soccer - 242 Million
Badminton - 200 Million
Tennis - 60 Million
Baseball - 60 Million (90% of them being americans)

If you wanna rate them in order of the number of spectators all around the world:
1- Football Soccer
2- Basketball
3- Car Racing (F1, Rally, CART etc).
4- Tennis
5- Athletism
6- Swimming
7- Golf
8- Boxing
9- Baseball (only because it's the n.1 sport in the USA)

There's a big wonderful world outside the U.S.A.
You should make a travel, at least once in your life.
You'll notice how nobody know who the fuck Bonds is.

So American football is a joke?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2006, 04:47:29 AM »
No. Hey, i simply wrote Kobe is the most hated guy in sports today. Someone overreacted saying it's Bonds with childish things like "LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA." (lol it's not that i said i don't know that the Knicks are going to win the NBA this year). Then i replied in a way i thought was funny, but once again the dude overreacted. So i had to explain him that i don't consider a guy who plays a US only sport the most hated in the world. I'd rather consider Kobe the right guy, since basketball is worldwide, and he got haters all over the world. Baseball and Football, on a serious note, are american sports i respect but i don't even know the rules to play it with my friends and all. Basketball, Volley and Soccer are different: worldwide.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2006, 10:23:41 AM »
Gotcha playa.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2006, 12:53:24 PM »

LMAO!! Thats YOU NIK!  You're a joke dude, I now know from the conversation we recently had you absolutely have no idea what you are talking about regarding anything, I recently realized you arent smart at all you just like to argue alot.  You're a joke dude.

^^What did you just disclose in this reply other than "You're a joke!"...Starting to sound like E-Crazy now. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: November 05, 2006, 12:55:59 PM »
I understand why Jake thinks so highly of Shaq...1.He's not from LA. 2.He doesn't know the Lakers history 3.He doesn't know Shaq's history...Those are the three logical reasons I can think of. Jake, honestly, who do you like better, Kobe/Lakers or Shaq/Heat?

3 false statements

favorite team=the lakers
favorite player=shaq

Sorry, based on my observation, everything I said has been true...You've said some ridiculous shit about Shaq's history and the Lakers' history in the past, that's why I always say "read some Laker books"...Maybe then your favorite player wouldn't be Shaq...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2006, 12:56:48 PM »

Stop listening to gay music. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2006, 12:59:34 PM »
No. Hey, i simply wrote Kobe is the most hated guy in sports today. Someone overreacted saying it's Bonds with childish things like "LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! LMFAO! HAHA." (lol it's not that i said i don't know that the Knicks are going to win the NBA this year). Then i replied in a way i thought was funny, but once again the dude overreacted. So i had to explain him that i don't consider a guy who plays a US only sport the most hated in the world. I'd rather consider Kobe the right guy, since basketball is worldwide, and he got haters all over the world. Baseball and Football, on a serious note, are american sports i respect but i don't even know the rules to play it with my friends and all. Basketball, Volley and Soccer are different: worldwide.

LOL. Leave him alone dude, he obviously has some growing up to do. He thinks Barry Bonds is close to as popular as someone like Kobe Bryant, when it's not even a questionable matter.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: November 05, 2006, 06:00:12 PM »
I usually try to be educated and not to be involved in beefs with people over internet, but for real to read his comments made me react somehow. He acted like if i dissed his mama and his sister. Zizou style. lol. Relax, man!!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #104 on: November 05, 2006, 08:24:27 PM »
Antonio I still completely disagree with what you are saying, I think you questioning if baseball is a sport is absurd IMO, but I do apologize for not being as respectful to your opinions as I could of been, I didnt respect you're opinion earlier and for that I apologize.  And NIK you have no place for any comment regarding any of this, you criticize everyone's opinion around here if it differ's from yours so just shutup regarding this.