Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3921 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« on: November 01, 2006, 06:00:30 AM »
7pts. smh. son needs to retire and go back to being a fuckin pig.

"THE" MoSav

Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 10:01:27 AM »
LOL! yeah he didnt win a title last year...People say this shit EVERY YEAR About Big Daddy... :tosser:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 12:01:53 PM »
Big Daddy... :tosser:

:camp:

shaq is a bum...this will his 3rd straight year that he's going to put up career low numbers...im glad Buss didn't bow down to him and give him that 3 year 90 mill contract extension he wanted to go with his 2 year 50 mill still left in his OG contract,,,

This season, Bynum>>>>>>>>>>>>>shaq.......Can't wait till christmas to see Bynum Shit on shaq  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 12:05:24 PM »
LOL@"he won a title last year"...So did Wayne Simien. :-*

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 03:05:14 PM »
Big Daddy... :tosser:

:camp:

shaq is a bum...this will his 3rd straight year that he's going to put up career low numbers...im glad Buss didn't bow down to him and give him that 3 year 90 mill contract extension he wanted to go with his 2 year 50 mill still left in his OG contract,,,

This season, Bynum>>>>>>>>>>>>>shaq.......Can't wait till christmas to see Bynum Shit on shaq  8)

Oh, that's the most anticipated game of the year by far. I'll be ready at 4 am wathing it live, like usual.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 03:20:35 PM »

Must be those 4 rings weighing him down  ;)

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »

Must be those 4 rings weighing him down  ;)

Word...And Bynum had a good game, thats cool...but at least wait for him to have 2 or 3 more good games before you start suckin his dick! I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..sheeet...If Mutombo woulda helped tha sixers beat tha lakers to win a ring, id never hate on him, but he didnt, so...Fuck you Mutombo!
- kemp>mj

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 04:07:17 PM »
I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..

I don't give a fuck what you think. Besides, he didn't win us those rings, the team did. Yes he played a big role, but stop acting like he did it all on his own. Shaq never won a ring till he played with Kobe.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

reguLAtor

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2006, 12:33:34 AM »
LOL! yeah he didnt win a title last year...People say this shit EVERY YEAR About Big Daddy... :tosser:

2 posts I've read so far tonight where you come off as a HEAT / SHAQ apologist...go find a Trick Daddy/2LiveCrew Message Board to fuck with.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2006, 07:45:01 AM »
I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..

I don't give a fuck what you think. Besides, he didn't win us those rings, the team did. Yes he played a big role, but stop acting like he did it all on his own. Shaq never won a ring till he played with Kobe.

And Kobe never won a playoff series without Shaq. 

I love these debates.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2006, 09:27:11 AM »

could they have won with someone else? lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 09:34:18 AM »
I love when you guys compare a SG to a C and viceversa.
It's like comparing Buffon with Ronaldinho: who's better?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 09:54:46 AM »

Yes...

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 11:46:13 AM »

Yes...

Yeah, they probably could have just put Vin Baker in there and got tha same results...Pretty much, Shaq was tha #1 biggest contributing factor to that team man, you could have found someone to replace Kobe waaaaay before you could have found someone to replace tha most dominant fucking player in tha NBA! Now replacing "thee" Rick Fox, I don't know if that could have been done?
- kemp>mj

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 12:20:05 PM »

Yes...

Yeah, they probably could have just put Vin Baker in there and got tha same results...Pretty much, Shaq was tha #1 biggest contributing factor to that team man, you could have found someone to replace Kobe waaaaay before you could have found someone to replace tha most dominant fucking player in tha NBA! Now replacing "thee" Rick Fox, I don't know if that could have been done?

LMAO @ replacing Kobe. Talk about an oxymoron. Did you watch any of those playoff series from our championship years? Did you notice that Shaq was never in the game during the second half of the 4th quarter? Yes he always got us off to a good start, but Kobe was ALWAYS the nail in the coffin.

Nowitzki > Shaq
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"