Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3954 times)

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 12:44:24 PM »
wow...nowitzki better than shaq, nice...yeah, shaq wasnt one of those guys that played during tha 3rd and 4th querters...yeah? Damn, im just saying that Kobes easier to replace than shaq, kobe wasnt tha kobe that he is now back then, im sure u know that...But then again you just told me that Nowitzki could have replaced shaq, so i dont know wat to think...ima go continuousaly replay tha shot that iverson hit over lue in game 1 in tha 01 finals...and wish that the last 4 games had different endings...rip jason collier
- kemp>mj

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 01:25:52 PM »
I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..

I don't give a fuck what you think. Besides, he didn't win us those rings, the team did. Yes he played a big role, but stop acting like he did it all on his own. Shaq never won a ring till he played with Kobe.

could they have won with someone else? lol

Yes...

Yeah, they probably could have just put Vin Baker in there and got tha same results...Pretty much, Shaq was tha #1 biggest contributing factor to that team man, you could have found someone to replace Kobe waaaaay before you could have found someone to replace tha most dominant fucking player in tha NBA! Now replacing "thee" Rick Fox, I don't know if that could have been done?

LMAO @ replacing Kobe. Talk about an oxymoron. Did you watch any of those playoff series from our championship years? Did you notice that Shaq was never in the game during the second half of the 4th quarter? Yes he always got us off to a good start, but Kobe was ALWAYS the nail in the coffin.

Nowitzki > Shaq

Have you ever noticed you are the most incorrect lakers fan i have ever seen.

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 01:26:49 PM »
Big Daddy... :tosser:

:camp:

shaq is a bum...this will his 3rd straight year that he's going to put up career low numbers...im glad Buss didn't bow down to him and give him that 3 year 90 mill contract extension he wanted to go with his 2 year 50 mill still left in his OG contract,,,

This season, Bynum>>>>>>>>>>>>>shaq.......Can't wait till christmas to see Bynum Shit on shaq  8)

LOL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Get real dude

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 01:27:22 PM »
LOL@"he won a title last year"...So did Wayne Simien. :-*

Okay Nik...i didnt know you were that dumb...I expected more from you then that..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 01:29:07 PM »
LOL! yeah he didnt win a title last year...People say this shit EVERY YEAR About Big Daddy... :tosser:

2 posts I've read so far tonight where you come off as a HEAT / SHAQ apologist...go find a Trick Daddy/2LiveCrew Message Board to fuck with.

???
Yeah because people are trying to act like Shaq had nothing to do with the Lakers 3 titles and Act like Andrew Bynum is better...You guys are biased Period. Im giving my opinion. and anyboduy that watches basketball knows that Shaq is better then Bynum...No matter how butthurt yall are that Shaq left and won a title with Wade...Get over it Lakers fans...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 03:02:40 PM »
I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..

I don't give a fuck what you think. Besides, he didn't win us those rings, the team did. Yes he played a big role, but stop acting like he did it all on his own. Shaq never won a ring till he played with Kobe.

Yes...

like who? what single player would have won us those championships?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 04:02:12 PM »

Yes...

3Peat Lakers - Shaq + Any other superstar center.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 04:05:35 PM »

Yes...

Yeah, they probably could have just put Vin Baker in there and got tha same results...Pretty much, Shaq was tha #1 biggest contributing factor to that team man, you could have found someone to replace Kobe waaaaay before you could have found someone to replace tha most dominant fucking player in tha NBA! Now replacing "thee" Rick Fox, I don't know if that could have been done?

Who the fuck said Vin Baker? I meant someone like Hakeem or Ewing...Kobe couldn't be replaced. Penny Hardaway couldn't do it...Not Eddie Jones...Not even Wade can compliment Shaq's game nearly as much as Kobe did, and they're supposedly "friends".

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 04:08:03 PM »
wow...nowitzki better than shaq, nice...yeah, shaq wasnt one of those guys that played during tha 3rd and 4th querters...yeah? Damn, im just saying that Kobes easier to replace than shaq, kobe wasnt tha kobe that he is now back then, im sure u know that...But then again you just told me that Nowitzki could have replaced shaq, so i dont know wat to think...ima go continuousaly replay tha shot that iverson hit over lue in game 1 in tha 01 finals...and wish that the last 4 games had different endings...rip jason collier

LMAO...Yea. Keep wishing the Sixers won the '01 finals, cuz that's ALL you can do...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 04:10:02 PM »
LOL@"he won a title last year"...So did Wayne Simien. :-*

Okay Nik...i didnt know you were that dumb...I expected more from you then that..

LOL. You probably don't even know who Wayne Simien is... ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2006, 05:32:55 PM »

Yes...

with Kobe? Garnett...Duncan...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2006, 06:01:58 PM »

Yes...

with Kobe? Garnett...Duncan...

Those would do as well...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2006, 06:12:40 PM »
never with garnett,

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 06:31:11 PM »
never with garnett,

::)

Kobe and Garnett would have amazing chemistry, they're homies in real life. Remember the all-star game where they kept setting eachother up?... Garnett is the pass first type and would be the perfect compliment to Kobe...How dare you say "never with Garnett", T-Wolves were the western conference champions just a few years back, imagine what a Kobe+KG tandem woulda' been like....

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2006, 06:36:43 PM »
MAn you Laker guys are so unrealistic its unbeliavble. Shaq leaves for miami , the lakers miss the playoffs and get bounced in the first round while the heta go form a first round exit to a conference final apperence and a championship and you guys call him a bum wow.

YOu guys have hurt feeling he left, you guys are fukcing blind. Shaq is not what he once was true but he can still make a big difference.

He will play 55-60 games sit out a ocuple of games because lets face it at his age  and hes what 7-1 320 its hard to get around as much its harder on the knees and hips and he will come strong in the playoffs.