Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3899 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2006, 09:45:50 PM »
Antonio I still completely disagree with what you are saying, I think you questioning if baseball is a sport is absurd IMO, but I do apologize for not being as respectful to your opinions as I could of been, I didnt respect you're opinion earlier and for that I apologize.  And NIK you have no place for any comment regarding any of this, you criticize everyone's opinion around here if it differ's from yours so just shutup regarding this.

I NEVER attacked someone for making a rational claim. You felt the need to apologize to him, so I was obviously right. :D

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2006, 02:48:14 AM »
Antonio I still completely disagree with what you are saying, I think you questioning if baseball is a sport is absurd IMO, but I do apologize for not being as respectful to your opinions as I could of been, I didnt respect you're opinion earlier and for that I apologize.

It's cool, man. You're an interesting poster. I just made that line without being more specific. Let's move on.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2006, 03:16:51 AM »
Nobody cares about baseball round here. Literally. The only time something that has to do with baseball is EVER on TV is when they have it included in some hollywood movie. All I know about Bonds is that he's a racist fuck, and I only know that through WCC, I NEVER EVER heard his name mentioned in any way outside of WCC. Bryant on the other hand, everybody knows him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2006, 05:56:40 AM »
Nobody cares about baseball round here. Literally. The only time something that has to do with baseball is EVER on TV is when they have it included in some hollywood movie. All I know about Bonds is that he's a racist fuck, and I only know that through WCC, I NEVER EVER heard his name mentioned in any way outside of WCC. Bryant on the other hand, everybody knows him.

That's what i'm saying.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »
Again I want to apologize to Antonio.  But I really have to disagree with you guys, and I'm sure Tommy and Javii would agree with me.  Is Baseball as popular as The NFL of course not, but you guys are acting like its the NHL or something lol. IMO I think Barry Bonds is twice the "celebrity" Kobe is, books are written on Bonds all the time, there are hundreds of people that have devoted their whole lives in following and watching Barry's every move, just my opinion.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2006, 01:10:27 PM »
IMO I think Barry Bonds is twice the "celebrity" Kobe is,

LMFAO! Please open a new thread with that quote as the topic title so that even baseball fans can laugh at your ignorance. :grumpy:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2006, 01:20:39 PM »
The number of people that hate Kobe Bryant is  larger than the people that hate Bonds due to basketball being more popular, but the hate towards Kobe is inferior than it is towards Bonds.  There are reporters who have spent most of their careers just trying to screw with Bonds' career.  And I'm absolutely sure that the Giants have a higher percernage of fans that hate Bonds compared to a Lakers/Bryant percentage.   

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2006, 01:44:53 PM »
The number of people that hate Kobe Bryant is  larger than the people that hate Bonds due to basketball being more popular, but the hate towards Kobe is inferior than it is towards Bonds.  There are reporters who have spent most of their careers just trying to screw with Bonds' career.  And I'm absolutely sure that the Giants have a higher percernage of fans that hate Bonds compared to a Lakers/Bryant percentage.   

You do realize that's all a matter of opinion, right? What's not an opinion is that Kobe is a way bigger pop icon than Barry Bonds can dream of...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2006, 01:53:05 PM »

You do realize that's all a matter of opinion, right? What's not an opinion is that Kobe is a way bigger pop icon than Barry Bonds can dream of...

If Kobe ever gets caught in a scandal where his accomplishments in the sport of Basketball gets questioned, than maybe he will one day reach the deep hatred Bonds gets. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2006, 02:00:55 PM »

If Kobe ever gets caught in a scandal where his accomplishments in the sport of Basketball gets questioned, than maybe he will one day reach the deep hatred Bonds gets. 

If Kobe got caught with steriods, he'd get hated on WAY harder than Bonds did IMO, despite the fact that steriods isn't even an issue in basketball. Peeps would be calling for his execution... Dude's hated so damn much and he hasn't really even done anything bad (other than cheating on his wife, which is not something people usually gain hatred from in sports)...Go figure.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2006, 02:08:56 PM »

If Kobe got caught with steriods, he'd get hated on WAY harder than Bonds did IMO, despite the fact that steriods isn't even an issue in basketball. Peeps would be calling for his execution... Dude's hated so damn much and he hasn't really even done anything bad (other than cheating on his wife, which is not something people usually gain hatred from in sports)...Go figure.

Since that hasn't happen and will most likely not happen, Bonds wins.  At least Kobe is still marketable, it would be suicide for a company to use Bonds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2006, 02:22:25 PM »
% wise bonds  is a more hated figure. he's hated through out his sport, he's hated outside his sport, he's hated in his own town, and he's hated in every other town he plays in

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2006, 02:25:04 PM »

Since that hasn't happen and will most likely not happen, Bonds wins.  At least Kobe is still marketable, it would be suicide for a company to use Bonds

You don't get it though, people don't even know why they hate Kobe and they hate him...It's just basically the thing to do, with fans AND with the media...Bonds is a completely different case and doesn't have the same icon status Kobe does... so there really is no winner, just a loser, and that's Spice for getting outraged at Antonio's logical claim...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2006, 02:27:04 PM »
% wise bonds  is a more hated figure. he's hated through out his sport, he's hated outside his sport, he's hated in his own town, and he's hated in every other town he plays in

You really have no clue what you're talking about, I noticed you just like to comment a lot with no true understanding...Javii, who is a huge baseball fan, just said the opposite of what you said...% wise, Kobe is hated more. The hatred for Bonds is just deeper and more meaningful...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2006, 02:32:02 PM »

You don't get it though, people don't even know why they hate Kobe and they hate him...It's just basically the thing to do, with fans AND with the media

That's how it was with Bonds before the steroid scandal, imagine how it is now?  I think what Jake is referring to is the percentage wise from the fans of the sport, which the odds are that it is much higher
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 02:34:28 PM by Javii »