Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3949 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2006, 06:36:15 PM »
Again I want to apologize to Antonio.  But I really have to disagree with you guys, and I'm sure Tommy and Javii would agree with me.  Is Baseball as popular as The NFL of course not, but you guys are acting like its the NHL or something lol. IMO I think Barry Bonds is twice the "celebrity" Kobe is, books are written on Bonds all the time, there are hundreds of people that have devoted their whole lives in following and watching Barry's every move, just my opinion.

Once again, man. Here in Europe nobody knows him. Not only him, but baseball in general. They never show baseball games on tv, never talk about them in the news.. Instead basketball is the 2nd most followed sport in Europe (after "soccer"), and everybody knows the NBA and Kobe Bryant. They even showed his trial in the news, here. Like a real superstar. Bonds might be a better celebrity there, maybe. But outside the States it's A FACT he's a nobody. A FACT. Believe me.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2006, 06:39:43 PM »
P.S. We're getting into it with passion, but it doesn't change a damn thing about my O.G. post, lol. You can label him "the 2nd" and it's still a great reason for me to support him and hate Shaq.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2006, 06:45:24 PM »
P.S. We're getting into it with passion, but it doesn't change a damn thing about my O.G. post, lol. You can label him "the 2nd" and it's still a great reason for me to support him and hate Shaq.

Since you said in recent sports history, Bonds has to be included wether you think baseball exists or not and he's the most hated.  It's that plain and simple.  At least Laker fans like Kobe and at least there are some basketball fans throughout the world that still love Kobe.  Bonds on the other hand, it's rare when you're gonna see one person even say "I love Barry Bonds"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2006, 07:59:28 PM »
^I love Barry Bonds ;D  Why wouldnt I he has been the greatest player of our generation and he's on my fav team, he has been my fav athlete since I was 9 years old.

And lol at NIK saying Bonds isnt on "ICON" Status like Kobe is. LMAO at that absurd comment.  Even with his link to performance enhancing drugs he is still considered one of the 5 greatest baseball players ever.

Bonds = Top 5 player ever in his sport
Kobe = Not even best player all time at his position

« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 10:27:09 PM by Spice Cali'z Finest »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2006, 11:39:27 PM »
% wise bonds  is a more hated figure. he's hated through out his sport, he's hated outside his sport, he's hated in his own town, and he's hated in every other town he plays in

You really have no clue what you're talking about, I noticed you just like to comment a lot with no true understanding...Javii, who is a huge baseball fan, just said the opposite of what you said...% wise, Kobe is hated more.

you don't even know anything outside of basketball so why are you even arguing?

% wise Barry Bonds is the most hated Figure in Sports, Number wise kobe is probably the most hated because of basketball's popularity but when you calibrate the two, Barry Bonds is far more hated

The hatred for Bonds is just deeper and more meaningful...

i call that being more hated

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2006, 11:42:09 PM »

Since you said in recent sports history, Bonds has to be included wether you think baseball exists or not and he's the most hated.  It's that plain and simple.  At least Laker fans like Kobe and at least there are some basketball fans throughout the world that still love Kobe.  Bonds on the other hand, it's rare when you're gonna see one person even say "I love Barry Bonds"

that's the 'dagger' right there to the argument (pun intended 8) ) There are MANY Giants fans who hate Barry Bonds

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2006, 10:48:35 AM »
Bonds might be a better celebrity there, maybe.

He's not...TRUST me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2006, 10:51:32 AM »

And lol at NIK saying Bonds isnt on "ICON" Status like Kobe is. LMAO at that absurd comment.  Even with his link to performance enhancing drugs he is still considered one of the 5 greatest baseball players ever.

When did I say Bonds wasn't an icon? Kobe is just undisputedly a MUCH larger pop icon, and there's really no arguing that...Kobe has a very good chance to end his career as the GOAT. Does Bonds? I really don't think so... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2006, 10:54:50 AM »
% wise bonds  is a more hated figure. he's hated through out his sport, he's hated outside his sport, he's hated in his own town, and he's hated in every other town he plays in

You really have no clue what you're talking about, I noticed you just like to comment a lot with no true understanding...Javii, who is a huge baseball fan, just said the opposite of what you said...% wise, Kobe is hated more.

you don't even know anything outside of basketball so why are you even arguing?

% wise Barry Bonds is the most hated Figure in Sports, Number wise kobe is probably the most hated because of basketball's popularity but when you calibrate the two, Barry Bonds is far more hated

The hatred for Bonds is just deeper and more meaningful...

i call that being more hated

LMAO. I probably know just as much about baseball as you do about basketball. ;D Honestly, Jake, I'm not arguing, just letting people know what's up...Nobody even cares about Bonds, go on youtube and search for hater videos on Kobe and then search for hater videos on Bonds and see which gets more results...You're just arguing for the sake of arguing, arguing is not redemption for embarrassment though...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2006, 11:21:45 AM »
Google

2,370,000 Barry Bonds
2,350,000 Kobe Bryant

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2006, 11:31:14 AM »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2006, 11:38:09 AM »
IMO I think Barry Bonds is twice the "celebrity" Kobe is,

LMFAO! Please open a new thread with that quote as the topic title so that even baseball fans can laugh at your ignorance. :grumpy:

you gotta be kidding me, the whole baseball season all you see is Bonds on Espn, etc. Even tho the Giants sucked Bonds was CONSTANTLY Talked about. Lebron is talked about more then Kobe...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2006, 11:41:16 AM »
IMO I think Barry Bonds is twice the "celebrity" Kobe is,

LMFAO! Please open a new thread with that quote as the topic title so that even baseball fans can laugh at your ignorance. :grumpy:

you gotta be kidding me, the whole baseball season all you see is Bonds on Espn, etc. Even tho the Giants sucked Bonds was CONSTANTLY Talked about. Lebron is talked about more then Kobe...

OH MY GOD, THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING JOKE. You really believe Barry Bonds is a bigger name than Kobe Bryant? PLEASE PLEASE SAY YES SO THAT I NEVER HAVE TO READ ANOTHER POST OF YOURS AGAIN. :puke:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2006, 11:42:20 AM »
Google

2,370,000 Barry Bonds
2,350,000 Kobe Bryant

When did Barry Bonds start his career? When did Kobe Bryant start his career? :D

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2006, 11:44:19 AM »
Okay so Lebron is the bigger icon