Author Topic: anyone know what Games next single is going to be?  (Read 441 times)

everlast1986

anyone know what Games next single is going to be?
« on: November 01, 2006, 08:59:26 AM »
Hopefully "Compton" what do you guys think?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
Re: anyone know what Games next single is going to be?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 09:06:03 AM »
that would be a stupid choice if he wants to sell records. same with california vacation. nobody across the states will embrace those records.

this album doesn't have a good single for radio. "too much" with nate would be good but it sounds too much like strip club.

Avalanche

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 09:36:32 AM »
Personally, I think "One Night" or "Doctor's Advocate" should be the next single. They are pretty deep and could possibly draw more people into listening to game.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 09:37:57 AM »
Wouldn't Get Far with Kanye would be the most logical choice.  Radio subject matter.  Kanye.  Dope Beat, dope rhymes.  Would be a good video too.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Chief

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 09:42:25 AM »

i think 'why you hate the game' should be next..

Bomb-A®

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 09:48:18 AM »
"Lookin' at you" would be cold!!! or "compton"

peace

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 09:52:18 AM »
Wouldn't Get Far with Kanye would be the most logical choice.  Radio subject matter.  Kanye.  Dope Beat, dope rhymes.  Would be a good video too.

agreed
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 10:02:32 AM »
DA, one night aka 2 ocassions and that kanye cut... maybe scream on em
other than that i dont see alotta single material

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
Doctors advocate or california vacation would be dope.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 11:02:57 AM »
this album has no single potentials to take it 2 da next level .. if he wants this album 2 sell he has 3 choices

a short version of the joint with nas .. the joint with kanye ..even tho he disses all female groupies in general so he kills half his record buying audience-like it or not females make up a large majority of the record buyin population

and last choice is the joint with nate dogg ..but as sum1 else said its another storch joint ...games over lol ..he thort he could make the hardest hittin record but didnt look at the bigger picture this aint 2000 or 96 shit pac and biggie relaized u needed sumthin 2 appeal to masses to sell records ..

i dont know why this guy feels he can make the whole world just cross over 2 him .. that in itself shows its a album exec produced by Game and not Dr Dre ..no business mind ..

Avalanche

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 11:08:05 AM »
this album has no single potentials to take it 2 da next level .. if he wants this album 2 sell he has 3 choices

a short version of the joint with nas .. the joint with kanye ..even tho he disses all female groupies in general so he kills half his record buying audience-like it or not females make up a large majority of the record buyin population

and last choice is the joint with nate dogg ..but as sum1 else said its another storch joint ...games over lol ..he thort he could make the hardest hittin record but didnt look at the bigger picture this aint 2000 or 96 shit pac and biggie relaized u needed sumthin 2 appeal to masses to sell records ..

i dont know why this guy feels he can make the whole world just cross over 2 him .. that in itself shows its a album exec produced by Game and not Dr Dre ..no business mind ..

Hardly... Maybe it just shows that hes not afraid to try new things. How do you think rap "love songs" came about? LL Cool J stepped outside of the box... and now theyre pretty big arent they? Being unconventional is the same way Russell Simmons accumulated so much money.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 11:13:07 AM »
It seems like all tracks from DA can be
singles.Everybody has named almost all of them

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 11:18:02 AM »
thought this when i first listened that this album is better, but has alot less potential singles
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Doctor's Advocate special edition?
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 12:23:44 PM »
Any word if there will be one and what tracks are on it?

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2006, 12:36:02 PM »
trying new things is 1 thing ..but this is the most important album of his career .. he needs to set up a solid fanbase with this new release in order to have people accept those new things .. i agree trying new things is a good thing and i applaud any artist that does  so , but in todays record buying climate that doesnt nescarrily translate to record sales .. and that is something he needs because his first 2 singles have been commerical flops compared to how we do and hate it or love it

And please dont ever compare Games business mind with Russ Simmons lmao thats beyond comical!!!!