Author Topic: Zelda: Twilight Princess Opening Video - Official  (Read 426 times)

Don Seer

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Zelda: Twilight Princess Opening Video - Official
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 04:15:52 PM »
beyond dope...!
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 05:39:09 PM »
We're watching the birth of what could be the greatest video game of all time. 

Plus, like always, the music is excellent. 

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 10:27:11 PM »
cant wait.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 12:27:30 PM »
this is for wii? This is why im getting it and fuck the music and everyting about zelda too me remind me of growing up from zelda and link as a kid up untill like 12 then a link to the past reminds me of like being a early teen and then one for 64 reminds me of like 17-18 and my ex gf lol fuck that bitch

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 07:45:14 PM »
wtf this is for wii now? and when the hell is this coming out. it better be for gamecube bc i cant afford a wii god dammit! im broke as shit

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 08:58:31 PM »
wtf this is for wii now? and when the hell is this coming out. it better be for gamecube bc i cant afford a wii god dammit! im broke as shit

It's for the Wii, but there's a gamecube version coming out in a few months. 

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 09:18:36 PM »
We're watching the birth of what could be the greatest video game of all time. 

Plus, like always, the music is excellent. 

It will be a great game for sure, but greatest game EVER? Sorry, thats going waaaaaaay overboard.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 05:00:13 AM »
Is it?  Ask most people what the greatest game ever is, and many, many people will say either The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, or The Legend of Zelda: A Link To the Past.  We've shown that on this board over and over again.  This is a newer, bigger episode in the same series made by the same creative minds that made the other 2.  It may well become the greatest game of all time, that's no stretch, it's fact.  Almost everybody buying the entire system is buying it because of this game. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 08:41:45 AM »
Is it?  Ask most people what the greatest game ever is, and many, many people will say either The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, or The Legend of Zelda: A Link To the Past.  We've shown that on this board over and over again.  This is a newer, bigger episode in the same series made by the same creative minds that made the other 2.  It may well become the greatest game of all time, that's no stretch, it's fact.  Almost everybody buying the entire system is buying it because of this game. 

pretty much. i would go out and buy a wii jsut for the game if i had the funds. zelda games are always nice.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 08:57:53 AM »
oh yeah. are the games supposed to be the same aside from the graphics?

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 11:15:47 AM »
oh yeah. are the games supposed to be the same aside from the graphics?
im not sure, but we get to really go fishin with our nunchuck controllers.

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 11:26:09 AM »

yeah some bits are wii only... fishing for one..

i guess archery would be hard without a wiimote

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 11:50:56 AM »

Its possible but I highly doubt it. For everyone that says those zelda games are the greatest games ever there is someone that disagrees, so I guess its all a matter of opinion.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 05:55:16 PM »

yeah some bits are wii only... fishing for one..

i guess archery would be hard without a wiimote

what do you mean archery? they had that in n64. i would tihnk they would be able to do it with the gamecube controller aswell unless it a whole diff type of archery.