Author Topic: ESPN - wtf?  (Read 244 times)

GangstaBoogy

ESPN - wtf?
« on: November 05, 2006, 02:20:03 PM »
Are they gonna talk about anything other than Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Terrell Owens, and Chad Johnson?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ESPN - wtf?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 02:27:54 PM »
Welcome to ESPN

herpes

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 02:37:11 PM »
espn has been a complete joke for the past 3-4 years

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 03:07:35 PM »
I absolutely hate their monday night football production.  They keep bringing celebrities in the booth and talk to those motherfuckers about their latest movies and shit while the game is going on.  If I wanted to hear Jamie Foxx talk about his latest shit movie i'd watch fucking E, not ESPN.  Sportscenter is all about which douchebag anchor can do the latest catchphrase, and they do more gossiping than they do actual analysis.  ESPN is mostly bullshit.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 03:15:51 PM »
True, but you gotta love PTI.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 04:00:26 PM »
i love the website
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 04:20:04 PM »
True, but you gotta love PTI.

LOL. That's my favorite show.

herpes

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 04:20:40 PM »
i love the website

cnnsi.com >>> cbs.sportsline.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>espn.com

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 07:41:30 PM »
Stump the shwab till i die...hes my idol
- kemp>mj

herpes

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 09:08:31 PM »
I lost all respect for chris berman in 1999.  he was the 3rd man in the booth callin the one game playoff between the mets and reds.  And I forgot who the other 2 guys were calling the game but they were talking about a pitchers mechanics.  Out of no where chris berman ask why are we talking about how good of a mechanic he is, he was dead ass serious.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 09:35:45 PM »
I like PtI i dont get espn up in canada we pti thru tsn. I do listen to Dan patrick at lunch time and he talk about all those tings a lot tho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 09:37:38 PM »
There's a reason why Laker fans nicknamed it BSPN...

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 12:28:36 AM »
I lost all respect for chris berman in 1999.  he was the 3rd man in the booth callin the one game playoff between the mets and reds.  And I forgot who the other 2 guys were calling the game but they were talking about a pitchers mechanics.  Out of no where chris berman ask why are we talking about how good of a mechanic he is, he was dead ass serious.

I ain't talking about Chris Berman man, I'm talking about the sports encyclopedia, Howie Shwab!! Catch tha show on espn classic, its a newer show, its just that not enuff people watch it so they put it on classic...Although I do like Berman and TJ..Specially when Berman used to be able to say, "Marshall, Marshall, Marshall!"..
- kemp>mj

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2006, 08:04:13 PM »
i know its not ESPN, but i fucken HATE Chris Rose from Best Damn...he thinks he knows everything.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Jakubs

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 04:37:56 PM »
ESPN has started to piss me off more and more lately. Since the NFL season started it's been TOTV. It's like they have someone following dude around with a camera and mic to see what he'll do/say next. Who really gives a damn? I'm sure Cowboys fans are even getting sick of it. Serves that organization right for signing a disease like T.O. Back to ESPN, I can't stand Pedro Gomez. Every time the SF Giants are on TV it's like a play-by-play of what Bonds is doing 3 hours before game starts. I could care less that he just entered the park and is now putting on his shoes. The person that pisses me off the most on ESPN though is easily Stephen A. Smith. That guy is overboard obnoxious. I'm okay with people getting a little excited over a topic that hits home every once in a while, but damn, this guy yells everytime he answers a question. And he always has a frown, what the hell is so bad about your life that you have to look pissed off all the time? He needs to go back to kindergarten and learn how to use his 6-inch voice and that smiling takes less work than frowning.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake