Author Topic: Who Are Your Teams?  (Read 1598 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who Are Your Teams?
« Reply #135 on: November 14, 2006, 08:04:09 PM »
^^It's bigger worldwide because it came first and Europeans identify with it more (it's easier for them to play, since it's A LOT less physical), not because it's a better sport... ::)

No its a better sport, otherwise NBA, NFL would be played globally. Are you saying Football is less physical than basketball? I ahrdly think so. And you keep saying how its only little girls n shit that like football, but all you yanks were wetting your pants with excitement in 94 when the world cup was there.

And stop hitting the diss button you faggot.

The crowds at the world cup were bigger than NBA finals and the Superbowl.

NBA IS played globally, you fuckin moron...And Europeans are not built to play a game like football.

PS -1 for claiming I dissed you when I don't give a shit about you and don't even know who you are.

LOL, you funny NIK. So youre saying in Europe there only live little small, thin people who would break it they played american football....

And youre saying football is easier to play? lol, football is a lot more difficult then american football. With american football you keep a bal in your hands, so its easier cuz your a lot better with your hands. But with football you play with your feet, and controlling something with your feet is a lot harder then controlling something with your hands.

Steal a football from your little sister, and try to do this:

It looks easy, but you have to have some real technique to do this.

I said what I said, why do you have to ask me what I'm saying, unless you have a very low intelligence level (which seems to be the case). The average American is much much bigger than the average Englishman (<LOL). If you're too dumb to understand this, I'm sorry, I'm not a teacher...And my sister doesn't have a football, cuz unlike soccer, football is a MAN'S sport. But I'm sure I'd be able to do that gay little thing if I really practiced at it, especially if I was a pro soccer player...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: November 14, 2006, 08:09:09 PM »
And NIK can you even name me 20 players who play basketball in Europe who have never Played against usa/played in NBA? Only a minority worldwide give a fuck about ne other sport than football.

^^This moron doesn't seem to realize how big Euroleague basketball is nowadays. :grumpy:

Oh im hurt, KOBE with 20, 000 posts on an internet forum doesnt know who i am.

Also football players like Zidane, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Platini, Dalglish have more skill in one foot than any NFL/NBA/MLB player, that is an undeniable fact.

Kill yourself NOW if you actually believe those fags are nearly as skilled as someone like Magic Johnson or nearly as athletic as a Kobe or a Jordan.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2006, 08:12:02 PM »
i'm sorry anysport with score like1-0 is a whack sport IMO

That's because you have an attention span which can only be measured in nano-seconds.

A sport like basketball entertains you so much because you are becoming excited practically every 20 seconds.

Whereas we have a thing called patience, we can sit and watch a game for 90mins with maybe 10-15 seconds of great excitement and go home happy.

LOL! Great mind-state! Why seek more excitement when you can watch soccer and get excited for 15-20 seconds... :-X

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #138 on: November 14, 2006, 10:17:54 PM »

That's because you have an attention span which can only be measured in nano-seconds.

A sport like basketball entertains you so much because you are becoming excited practically every 20 seconds.

Whereas we have a thing called patience, we can sit and watch a game for 90mins with maybe 10-15 seconds of great excitement and go home happy.

so wait...let me get this straight, you euros are accusing americans of having short attention spans for liking basketball , but condone our football becuase there's too many breaks AND our pastime baseball because it moves too slow?

What are you blabbering about? Who said we condone american rugby because of breaks? That is posibly the most annoying part. There is a huge difference betwen playing a patient game of football and stopping the game every, what, minute?

at least something happens every minute.lol i'd rather there watching them take 'breaks' every minute than sitting there for three hours hoping at least one minute of excitement.

also you say it's all about patience with soccer....let me get this straight then , baseball and our football should be two of your favorite sports then!

wow that's tremendous logic

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2006, 12:46:42 AM »
There is one talented player in an american football team - the quarter-back.

Quarter-backs have to be able to throw pin-point passes sometimes over 100 yards or whatever - that requires talent.

You might argue about wide-receivers, but all they need to do is run as fast as they can into space - the quarter-back gets the ball to THEM.

The rest of the team are really strong, massive, physical athletes.  But you can't actually believe they are talented.  All they do is stand in the way and try and block people off the whole game.
Footballers on the other hand, every position requires a certain amount of technical attributes.

In a great football team, every single player will be talented in their own way.  The same can't be said for american football.

Wow you sound so stupid. Don Jacob said it all man. He already sonned ya'll there really isnt much left for me to say  ;D
Whatever is better is a matter of opinion. But all of you Euros really sound stupid and sound like you KNOW nothing about American Football, so please dont make yourselves sound any worse.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #140 on: November 15, 2006, 02:00:43 AM »
He already sonned ya'll there really isnt much left for me to say  ;D

Hmmm. Na.

at least something happens every minute.lol i'd rather there watching them take 'breaks' every minute than sitting there for three hours hoping at least one minute of excitement.

also you say it's all about patience with soccer....let me get this straight then , baseball and our football should be two of your favorite sports then!

In have never seen an american football score of 0-0.  There is at least scoring in 99% of games.

If a football game finishes 0-0, nothing would be thought of it.  If an american football game finishes 0-0 - that would be astonishing.  The same would go for baseball but not as much.  A 0-0 final score would be seen as rare.

Someone please tell me they see the difference as this is starting to get exhausting.  :sleep:
NO MORE WAR

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #141 on: November 15, 2006, 03:11:02 AM »

Hmmm. Na.

In have never seen an american football score of 0-0.  There is at least scoring in 99% of games.

If a football game finishes 0-0, nothing would be thought of it.  If an american football game finishes 0-0 - that would be astonishing.  The same would go for baseball but not as much.  A 0-0 final score would be seen as rare.

Someone please tell me they see the difference as this is starting to get exhausting.  :sleep:

what's the point of competing then if you're not going to score? that's the gayest shit i ever heard.
that's like saying "i'm going to go out and mack to as many hot chicks as possible and get all of them to the point where they want to bone me down but go home and jack off instead"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2006, 05:12:27 AM »

Hmmm. Na.

what's the point of competing then if you're not going to score? that's the gayest shit i ever heard.
that's like saying "i'm going to go out and mack to as many hot chicks as possible and get all of them to the point where they want to bone me down but go home and jack off instead"

You don't fail to score out of choice, don't be retarded.
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2006, 10:15:02 AM »
^^It's bigger worldwide because it came first and Europeans identify with it more (it's easier for them to play, since it's A LOT less physical), not because it's a better sport... ::)

No its a better sport, otherwise NBA, NFL would be played globally. Are you saying Football is less physical than basketball? I ahrdly think so. And you keep saying how its only little girls n shit that like football, but all you yanks were wetting your pants with excitement in 94 when the world cup was there.

NBA IS played globally, you fuckin moron...And Europeans are not built to play a game like football.

PS -1 for claiming I dissed you when I don't give a shit about you and don't even know who you are.

LOL, you funny NIK. So youre saying in Europe there only live little small, thin people who would break it they played american football....

And youre saying football is easier to play? lol, football is a lot more difficult then american football. With american football you keep a bal in your hands, so its easier cuz your a lot better with your hands. But with football you play with your feet, and controlling something with your feet is a lot harder then controlling something with your hands.

I said what I said, why do you have to ask me what I'm saying, unless you have a very low intelligence level (which seems to be the case). The average American is much much bigger than the average Englishman (<LOL). If you're too dumb to understand this, I'm sorry, I'm not a teacher...And my sister doesn't have a football, cuz unlike soccer, football is a MAN'S sport. But I'm sure I'd be able to do that gay little thing if I really practiced at it, especially if I was a pro soccer player...

LOL NIK, youre contradicting yourself as always. And Acusing me of having a low intelligence level...

Let me explain, First you say EUROPEANS arent able to play american football. Then i responded to it, cuz i just couldnt believe anyone (even you) couldnt be that stupid.
And then you say the average ENGLISH man is smaller the average American man. LOL. First you were talking about EUROPEANS.
Let me explain something to you. Pay attention NIK you just might learn something.

Europe is a continent (just like North America is). England is just one country of Europe. Europe has many many countries. A lot more then North America.
So England doesnt represent Europe.

Are you still getting it? If you dont understand this i can post a map of Europe. Im pretty sure even your tiny little brain will understand this.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: November 15, 2006, 10:20:03 AM »

so wait...let me get this straight, you euros are accusing americans of having short attention spans for liking basketball , but condone our football becuase there's too many breaks AND our pastime baseball because it moves too slow?

What are you blabbering about? Who said we condone american rugby because of breaks? That is posibly the most annoying part. There is a huge difference betwen playing a patient game of football and stopping the game every, what, minute?

Wait a minute, are you aware that a football game doesnt last longer then 90 minutes (1 and a half hour). And when there is a cup match it could last  120 minutes (2 hours) at most. I dont now how you americans play football in America, but over here its not three hours. That just might explain why its so boring.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #145 on: November 15, 2006, 10:36:44 AM »

Wait a minute, are you aware that a football game doesnt last longer then 90 minutes (1 and a half hour). And when there is a cup match it could last  120 minutes (2 hours) at most. I dont now how you americans play football in America, but over here its not three hours. That just might explain why its so boring.

Boring to you, but not boring to people that like sports that involve more then then feet  ;D
This is a pointless argument. Europeans like Soccer better and Americans like AMERICAN FOOTBALL better...LOCK THIS THREAD PLZ

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: November 15, 2006, 11:13:13 AM »

LOL NIK, youre contradicting yourself as always. And Acusing me of having a low intelligence level...

Let me explain, First you say EUROPEANS arent able to play american football. Then i responded to it, cuz i just couldnt believe anyone (even you) couldnt be that stupid.
And then you say the average ENGLISH man is smaller the average American man. LOL. First you were talking about EUROPEANS.
Let me explain something to you. Pay attention NIK you just might learn something.

Europe is a continent (just like North America is). England is just one country of Europe. Europe has many many countries. A lot more then North America.
So England doesnt represent Europe.

Are you still getting it? If you dont understand this i can post a map of Europe. Im pretty sure even your tiny little brain will understand this.

LMAO@this stupid muthafucka thinking he's teaching me something...I know the difference between England and Europe, you damn moron, I'm not you...The point is that most of the fags complaining are English and the average English fag is smaller and more frail than the average American. Understood yet? I didn't say all Europeans are English, only your dumbass would make a mistake on something so blatant. And I never said Europeans aren't able to play football, dumbshit, I said most of them aren't built for it, especially compared to Americans...How dumb can a dumbfuck get? I'd cut you some slack since you don't speak English, but you're still fucking dumb...

Raphael

« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2006, 09:52:41 AM »
football: Kalmar FF