Author Topic: Who Are Your Teams?  (Read 1599 times)

rik

Re: Who Are Your Teams?
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2006, 11:59:22 AM »
I highly doubt you supposed "diehard" fans travel from state to state let alone country to country to watch your team play.

Actually, I do, so slap yourself.

Nah you're wrong there homie.

Huh? How so?...I've traveled to see the Lakers play.

Oh shit...My bad...read that shit wrong...so faded right now.

LOL. What'd you think I said?

LOL...I thought you were replying to this qoute:

That's ridiculous to say you can't be a die hard fan for two teams when they are in different sports.

LOL, yea, you were definitely blazed... 8)

Tell me about it...three blunts, and like four hits of the gravity bong...super blown.

wcsoldier

« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2006, 11:59:49 AM »
 Ok with the die-hard thing ; Soccer ; Travel all around France to watch my team, in Europe when we were playing in Uefa back in the day
                                        B- Ball; wake up the night, even when I go to college, got a exam or whatever to watch the Lakers, plus went to LA too to attend games...

Well you can't be a die-hard fans of several teams  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2006, 12:18:32 PM »
I truly believe you CANT be a die-hard fan of several teams in the same sport/league.

wcsoldier

« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2006, 12:24:09 PM »
I truly believe you CANT be a die-hard fan of several teams in the same sport/league.
yep I agree with that.... but you can be a die- hard of 2 teams in different sport, outside my two teams I don't care about results of teams I just appreciate

rik

« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2006, 12:25:36 PM »

Of course not, but you can be a die hard fan of teams in different sports.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2006, 12:37:57 PM »

Of course not, but you can be a die hard fan of teams in different sports.

Yup...But the more teams you have, the less die-hard you get, especially people with like 10 teams... that's my opinion at least, I'm sure it's not the same for everyone.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2006, 02:15:53 PM »
not really baseball season is gets into gear when basketball is over, football season gets into gear when baseball is over, and basketball gets into gear when football is over. unless all of your teams win the championship/go deep into the playoffs you can pull it off. also a lot of baseball games are broadcast in the day time , until playoff time and usually don't interfer with football because they're for the most part played on sunday after noon with the exception of 2 games , 1 monday night 1 sunday night game. and basketball is usually played at 7:30 at night so it works out 99.9 % of the time

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2006, 02:40:35 PM »
My teams:
Basketball: Lakers (Die Hard), since birth
Baseball: Angels, since the Wally Joyner/Devon White days. I'm not as hard core an Angel fan as I am a Laker fan but I'm definitely a fan, I've been to a few games.
College: A very lukewarm UCLA basketball fan, I mean very lukewarm.
I watch football games on occasion but I don't have a team to root for.
Hockey, I guess you could say Kings, I watched a few Kings games on TV back when Gretzky was on the team but I never really got into it like that.
I've been to a Dodger game, 4 Clipper games and a mighty ducks game, but I'm not really a fan of either teams.
So for me, it's Laker purple and gold and Angel red.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

ReIncarnated

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2006, 02:46:59 PM »
Basketball: Magic
Football: Rams
Baseball: Dodgers
NCAA B-Ball: UCLA
NCAA F-Ball: UCLA

rik

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2006, 02:47:26 PM »
not really baseball season is gets into gear when basketball is over, football season gets into gear when baseball is over, and basketball gets into gear when football is over. unless all of your teams win the championship/go deep into the playoffs you can pull it off. also a lot of baseball games are broadcast in the day time , until playoff time and usually don't interfer with football because they're for the most part played on sunday after noon with the exception of 2 games , 1 monday night 1 sunday night game. and basketball is usually played at 7:30 at night so it works out 99.9 % of the time

exactly and if it does come down to two of your teams playing at the same time you flip the channel through both games. With the game of most importance being watched more.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2006, 03:05:31 PM »
I highly doubt you supposed "diehard" fans travel from state to state let alone country to country to watch your team play.

Fair enough, if you do.  But you will be an exception to the rule.

Most of the so-called "diehards" on here prolly watch every game of their team and think that makes them a diehard.

Where have you travelled to?
NO MORE WAR

Doggystylin

« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2006, 03:06:29 PM »
In this order:

Lakers
USC
Raiders (Kinda mad at them for moving around like whores so much so I'm just waiting for L.A. to get a team)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2006, 04:16:35 PM »

Most of the so-called "diehards" on here prolly watch every game of their team and think that makes them a diehard.

I went to Porto, Rosenborg away games O'Neills second season and i went to Seville. 3 of the worst nights of my life. lol

I stay in NZ now, but i do pay to watch games through channel 67, get all the strips etc sent over 2 me, so id still call myself a "die-hard" even if i cant make it 2 the games. Got a savings account for champions league final (just incase. lol) if tht fails, then am gon 2 paris for the Scotland game wit the money.

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2006, 05:08:29 PM »

I went to Porto, Rosenborg away games O'Neills second season and i went to Seville. 3 of the worst nights of my life. lol

I stay in NZ now, but i do pay to watch games through channel 67, get all the strips etc sent over 2 me, so id still call myself a "die-hard" even if i cant make it 2 the games. Got a savings account for champions league final (just incase. lol) if tht fails, then am gon 2 paris for the Scotland game wit the money.

I think it's harder for ppl who live in NZ/Australia to be diehard fans.

Obviously it would be much more costly for u to make it to copenhagen than me.

I believe u r a diehard tho. :)
NO MORE WAR

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2006, 05:33:23 PM »
Die Hard Fan

Football: Green Bay Packers - Die Hard....im going to drive 2000 fuckin miles to watch em play 2 games in december
NCAA Football: Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Die Hard..planning a trip next year to see them
MLB - Yankees - watch em play in Seattle half a dozen times now and a couple times in Toronto...planning to watch em play next year at Yankee stadium

Other Teams

Hockey - Vancouver Canucks
Basketball - Timberwolves lol

Soccer - Manchester United <---they only showed them play on tv when I was younger...so i like em lol
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 05:35:18 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008