Author Topic: 2 Monday night games, 0 points  (Read 375 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: 2 Monday night games, 0 points
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 11:00:21 PM »
we just need a better QB and a Line

A new offense you mean? They also need to to fire Art Shell.

no , the have very solid backs with Fargas and Jordan and Crocket at Full back , VERY good
WRs they have attitude problems but are very good as well : randy Moss and Jerry Porter

get a more capable QB and an offensive line to compliment all of the above and you have a dangerous team

good, not very...Lamont Jordan is good. Fargas is a good BACKUP, but in NO way could he be a number 1. crockett is good for 3 yds and a cloud of dust...WALTER SUCKS, even when he gets time to throw he cant make the throws. The defenses were VERY weak in the pac 10 making him look REALLY good, im not saying the guy cant play but he BETTER pick it up FAST. And the O-LINE IS TRASH!! Gallery is a bust...
the raiders fucked gallery up by putting him left tackle,he was right tackle in college and switching sides makes a huge difference so that was the raiders there.andrew walter has the potential(i think)but im still upset that they passed up matt leinert in the draft.they should have picked leinert up instead of mike huff! :grumpy:

I agree Leinart is great. Huff has been Great so far this year and has been huge for the leagues 3rd rated passing defense, i think he'll be a preimier safety one day. They could always get Troy Smith or BRady Quinn in next years Draft then they could have a QB for the future and a Star safety. Look how valuable an Ed Reed or Brian Dawkins can are...

The Best of 3 Worlds