Author Topic: 2 Monday night games, 0 points  (Read 376 times)

GangstaBoogy

2 Monday night games, 0 points
« on: November 06, 2006, 08:48:05 PM »
Wow. Raider fans...suicide is always an option.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sparegeez

Re: 2 Monday night games, 0 points
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 08:52:29 PM »
they are playing the seahawks tonight and they have won theyre last two games.theyre last win vs the steelers was  ??? but they still won.now,i think they can win this one also cus alexander is out,also hasselbeck is out also.the raiders defense has looked real good but theyre offense is hopeless.but the seahawks havent played good either so....raiders take this one,24 - 17.

LOL!

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 09:07:07 PM »
hahaha I think the raiders got more sacks tonight than they have TD's all year

rik

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 09:08:23 PM »
hahaha....I love this shit.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 09:13:12 PM »
they are playing the seahawks tonight and they have won theyre last two games.theyre last win vs the steelers was  ??? but they still won.now,i think they can win this one also cus alexander is out,also hasselbeck is out also.the raiders defense has looked real good but theyre offense is hopeless.but the seahawks havent played good either so....raiders take this one,24 - 17.

LOL!
:-[ :-[ DAMMMMIIIITTTTTTT!!!! fucken raiders suck.185 yds gained total?9 sacks,9 SACKS!!!!dayyumm... :grumpy:               

this is theyre rebuilding year so its o.k ;D

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 10:43:32 PM »
Fuckin seahawks....they needed to lose so that tha rams have a better chance at takin the nfc west...seneca wallace is so wack, he was only good when he played at iowa state and like dominated the option...how about brayton kicking stevens in tha nuts? lol
- kemp>mj

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 11:43:14 PM »
we just need a better QB and a Line

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 06:53:38 AM »
So who does people from LA supprt then, if not the Raiders?

The Maestro

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 09:44:28 AM »

A new offense you mean? They also need to to fire Art Shell.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 11:07:09 AM »
Had Seattle to win by between 7-12 points, didn't think Oakland would be bad enough to lose by more than that, obviously I was wrong!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 11:26:13 AM »
hahaha I think the raiders got more sacks tonight than they have TD's all year

they got more sacks? or they got sacked more times? You dont know shit Tanner

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 01:11:15 PM »

no , the have very solid backs with Fargas and Jordan and Crocket at Full back , VERY good
WRs they have attitude problems but are very good as well : randy Moss and Jerry Porter

get a more capable QB and an offensive line to compliment all of the above and you have a dangerous team

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 10:58:20 AM »

no , the have very solid backs with Fargas and Jordan and Crocket at Full back , VERY good
WRs they have attitude problems but are very good as well : randy Moss and Jerry Porter

get a more capable QB and an offensive line to compliment all of the above and you have a dangerous team

good, not very...Lamont Jordan is good. Fargas is a good BACKUP, but in NO way could he be a number 1. crockett is good for 3 yds and a cloud of dust...WALTER SUCKS, even when he gets time to throw he cant make the throws. The defenses were VERY weak in the pac 10 making him look REALLY good, im not saying the guy cant play but he BETTER pick it up FAST. And the O-LINE IS TRASH!! Gallery is a bust...

The Best of 3 Worlds

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 12:49:18 PM »

good, not very...Lamont Jordan is good. Fargas is a good BACKUP, but in NO way could he be a number 1. crockett is good for 3 yds and a cloud of dust...WALTER SUCKS, even when he gets time to throw he cant make the throws. The defenses were VERY weak in the pac 10 making him look REALLY good, im not saying the guy cant play but he BETTER pick it up FAST. And the O-LINE IS TRASH!! Gallery is a bust...
the raiders fucked gallery up by putting him left tackle,he was right tackle in college and switching sides makes a huge difference so that was the raiders there.andrew walter has the potential(i think)but im still upset that they passed up matt leinert in the draft.they should have picked leinert up instead of mike huff! :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 01:11:24 PM »
leinert would have been a very good QB for the raiders