Author Topic: The reason Crooked didn't make the cut...  (Read 1126 times)

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Re: The reason Crooked didn't make the cut...
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 03:07:52 AM »
Seer, why are you getting mad?  Taking screenshots... Wtf is that man, act mature.  No one is hating on Game or Snoop here (there are a couple of users I admit).  The fans are just really confused.

Yea this is totally strange. I know the dude we speak sometimes on MSN even, he was even a moderator at Dynasty at one point. Now he as administrator here takin screenshots of what i wrote on dynasty lol...like this is some Game and Snoop protecting forum, like u cant say nothing against them lol.

you STILL dont the point..

your post says Fuck snoop + game until this is resolved.. but you don't even have proof crooked i was EVER meant to be on the remix.. only rumours started on the crooked i forums.. and propogated it onto forums like this one, BWS one and others where it was then picked up and run as "fact"

the point is FANS like you who promote and propogate misinformation ARE the problem .. and you made crooked i look stupid.. you have a negative effect but you're too blinded by love to see that!

Damn u dont see the point, Crooked I DID record a verse for it man. Dude from HorseShoe Gang confirmed it, people that work for Dynasty confirmed it (and you know those people like i do)

The situation here is that we talk about why didnt dudes (among them Crooked I also) make the final cut?

Yea i wrote Fuck Snoop beacuse of his comments and acts towards Crook and Tehniec i thought like many other that was a lame move so fuck the dude, imma still bump his music and buy his album if its wuality and Fuck Game  for not givin some" new" west artists some xposure. Whats the problem with that? I cant speak my mind here without you takin screenshots from our forums and paste it here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 03:21:35 AM »
Seer, why are you getting mad?  Taking screenshots... Wtf is that man, act mature.  No one is hating on Game or Snoop here (there are a couple of users I admit).  The fans are just really confused.

Yea this is totally strange. I know the dude we speak sometimes on MSN even, he was even a moderator at Dynasty at one point. Now he as administrator here takin screenshots of what i wrote on dynasty lol...like this is some Game and Snoop protecting forum, like u cant say nothing against them lol.

your post says Fuck snoop + game until this is resolved.. but you don't even have proof crooked i was EVER meant to be on the remix.. only rumours started on the crooked i forums.. and propogated it onto forums like this one, BWS one and others where it was then picked up and run as "fact"

the point is FANS like you who promote and propogate misinformation ARE the problem .. and you made crooked i look stupid.. you have a negative effect but you're too blinded by love to see that!

Ok if you are talking to me with that comment you are getting it way twisted.  Read my original post.  NOWHERE did I hate on Game or Snoop.  I simply offered a STRAIGHT-UP BUSINESS solution..  I might do the same thing if I were in Game's position..

i quoted cvrle dude.. you're one of the most level headed dudes over there from what i can see..

ABN

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 03:37:05 AM »
so just coz some sorry ass Dynasty guy says that Crooked recorded a verse for the song it makes it official? iīve asked 2 Teez and NJD who was gonna be on the remix and both of them responded and they had pretty much all of the guys correct and didnīt none of them say that Crooked was gonna be on it. so since some BWS guys confirmed he wasnīt on it i guess by your logic itīs definently official that he was never going to be on it.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 03:39:30 AM »

Ok if you are talking to me with that comment you are getting it way twisted.  Read my original post.  NOWHERE did I hate on Game or Snoop.  I simply offered a STRAIGHT-UP BUSINESS solution..  I might do the same thing if I were in Game's position..

i quoted cvrle dude.. you're one of the most level headed dudes over there from what i can see..

Nevermind lol...u just prooved that u have sth against me lol.. remember when u called me a groupie when i posted Treacherous Remix here with all artist and u claimed its ONE2 song and that im posting false info and shit, u was wrong at that time, then again here u pastin my post from dynasty forums...damn Seer what happend to u dude

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 03:42:57 AM »
so just coz some sorry ass Dynasty guy says that Crooked recorded a verse for the song it makes it official? iīve asked 2 Teez and NJD who was gonna be on the remix and both of them responded and they had pretty much all of the guys correct and didnīt none of them say that Crooked was gonna be on it. so since some BWS guys confirmed he wasnīt on it i guess by your logic itīs definently official that he was never going to be on it.

HSG members are Crooked I cousins, and dude that Seer knows is not sorry ass Dynasty guy lol---he is OFFICIAL.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 03:49:25 AM »

i haven't spoken to 'kay' (nino) about it..

like "Pissin' On The Throne" said.. it was plain that only the 'lists' coming outta the dynasty forums had crooked i added, or when those lists were posted by yourself over here..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 03:57:04 AM »

like "Pissin' On The Throne" said.. it was plain that only the 'lists' coming outta the dynasty forums had crooked i added, or when those lists were posted by yourself over here..

We never had a list of artists, i just made a thread here that Crooked did a verse for it and that he gonna be on the remix as it was planned. Hope the verse will leak so u can see we are not makin things up, when did i post sth here and lied about it , u know i aint like that so i dont know why u actin hostile like this.

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 04:00:09 AM »

We never had a list of artists, i just made a thread here that Crooked did a verse for it and that he gonna be on the remix as it was planned. Hope the verse will leak so u can see we are not makin things up, when did i post sth here and lied about it , u know i aint like that so i dont know why u actin hostile like this.

post proof then..  i'm not saying you lied.. i'm saying that the source for the information somewhere down the line seems to like at dynasty.. because so as far as i've seen no mention of crooked i being on it came from anywhere else..

to be honest.. look at the list of names on that remix and tell me crooked i fits with those artists.. every single one of them is a respected, well known 'leader' of a movement, of a coast or area or something.. and has had if not one but several albums out.. to any of those crooked i is a nobody..

what COULD be happening here is that games done this "big name" remix with established figures and will do an "underground" remix with the likes of crooked i etc.. (its been done before.. )...

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 04:02:22 AM by Seer - San »

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2006, 04:20:30 AM »
to be honest.. look at the list of names on that remix and tell me crooked i fits with those artists.. every single one of them is a respected

? ? ? ? ?

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2006, 04:30:07 AM »
to be honest.. look at the list of names on that remix and tell me crooked i fits with those artists.. every single one of them is a respected

? ? ? ? ?

your sig shows me you won't understand the point already.. CROOKED I isn't on their level in the rap game. period point blank. and i'm not talking skills...

all these people have had albums actually come out, have actually got their own labels/imprints which have put records out.. crooked i is impotent..

Chewee

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2006, 05:07:04 AM »
^^ yea i got it .. but

your sig shows me you won't understand the point already.

let me change it and re-post

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2006, 06:18:43 AM »
First Crooked I catches feelings for being left out of "My Peoples" and that little comment by Snoop, now his "fans" catch feelings over this shit  :grumpy:

mak4life

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2006, 06:23:32 AM »
point of the whole story is,, crooked i still would have murdred the verse !!!
everyone on here knows that!! unless your a crooked Hater !!

hopefully his verse will come out.

everyone can say whatever they wanna say, no matter, the fact remains, crook got mad skillz!

SGV

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2006, 07:53:15 AM »
I like Crooked I no doubt, but you'll never know how he'll do on a track until you hear it. I thought Nas, Jada, Styles and The Clipse were gonna destroy this beat, they had the weakest verses. Don't speak on something as if it's fact until it is.

So yeah... Someone says Crooked I recorded a verse over the One Blood beat. I'm sure they submitted it to Game. But just because it's been recorded and submitted, doesn't mean it's gonna make the cut. Some people just jumped the gun too soon.

This Remix was made to show the rap game that The Game still has love from tons of artists in the Hip Hop community. With  W.C. being the least known artist on there, he had people like Nas, Fat Joe, Snoop, E-40, T.I., Bun B... these dudes are monsters in their region.

There's planning behind this shit. He doesn't just throw anyone on it because that would make it too long and non-sensical. Putting Juice, Crooked I, Glasses, Bishop, Lil Eazy etc. on the Remix do nothing for him on a nationwide scale. Who knows, maybe there'll be another Remix. Don't count him out just yet. OR, maybe, JUST MAYBE, they did record verses for the Remix and they were just extremely wack. It's very possible.

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2006, 08:08:17 AM »
I like Crooked I no doubt, but you'll never know how he'll do on a track until you hear it. I thought Nas, Jada, Styles and The Clipse were gonna destroy this beat, they had the weakest verses. Don't speak on something as if it's fact until it is.

So yeah... Someone says Crooked I recorded a verse over the One Blood beat. I'm sure they submitted it to Game. But just because it's been recorded and submitted, doesn't mean it's gonna make the cut. Some people just jumped the gun too soon.

This Remix was made to show the rap game that The Game still has love from tons of artists in the Hip Hop community. With  W.C. being the least known artist on there, he had people like Nas, Fat Joe, Snoop, E-40, T.I., Bun B... these dudes are monsters in their region.

There's planning behind this shit. He doesn't just throw anyone on it because that would make it too long and non-sensical. Putting Juice, Crooked I, Glasses, Bishop, Lil Eazy etc. on the Remix do nothing for him on a nationwide scale. Who knows, maybe there'll be another Remix. Don't count him out just yet. OR, maybe, JUST MAYBE, they did record verses for the Remix and they were just extremely wack. It's very possible.
\

I kept hearing people saying Lil E, Glasses, Crooked I, Bishop were all going to be on the remix, but I've never heard that from Game or  Blackwallstreet confirm it. Were these all just rumors made by fans or were these guys really supposed to be on it? If all these people really did make it I would expect Game to put it on his next mixtape