Author Topic: The reason Crooked didn't make the cut...  (Read 1122 times)

kingwell

The reason Crooked didn't make the cut...
« on: November 06, 2006, 11:13:32 PM »
Quite simple, no album out.  Game did this shit for promotion.  He is only gonna have widely recognizeable people on the official shit (ie: people who have dropped an album and got at least some fame).  Look at the list of people that were cut...  They are good, but people don't know who the hell they are.

Like another COB said though, there is hopes of a West Coast only remix..  And if not, keep checking Crook's myspace page (remember Ridin?)

The Watcher

Re: The reason Crooked didn't make the cut...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 11:36:40 PM »
who was on the remix, versus who was meant to be on the remix?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 01:02:54 AM »
Lol I don't recall Game saying that Crooked I was gonna be on the remix. I heard him say Bishop, Yuk, and G.Malone, but not once did he say Crook.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

ABN

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 01:08:45 AM »
you don´t think Game wanna see Crooked shine? yea that´s why he´s worked with him on several songs lol.

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 02:20:46 AM »
i doubt crooked i was ever on it in the first place..

people always be trying to get a piece of other peoples shine

the "list" was just a bunch of fans making up stuff in the hope their favourite artist would end up on there..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 02:24:35 AM »

the "list" was just a bunch of fans making up stuff in the hope their favourite artist would end up on there..

Crooked was on it WTF u talkin about..he did his verse man and u know it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 02:26:29 AM »

Crooked was on it WTF u talkin about..he did his verse man and u know it.

where? prove it?

all i seen was crooked i fans "claiming" it and adding his name to lists..

look at the calibre and track record of all the muthafuckas on that remix.. then look at crooked i.. he been sat on the bench for OVER 10 years..

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 02:35:16 AM »
LMAO at dynasty groupies dissing snoop and game now crooked i's not on there.

look at this topic on the dynasty forums ttp://www.dynastyentgroup.com/forum/index.php?topic=7538.msg70808#msg70808

before it was merged.. subject was It reallt is official, Crooked I was supposed to be on One Blood remix

screenshot.... how sad!!!   crooked i forums diss SNOOP and GAME.. ya'll acting like some fucking ho's

« Last Edit: November 07, 2006, 02:38:17 AM by Seer - San »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 02:41:33 AM »

look at this topic on the dynasty forums ttp://www.dynastyentgroup.com/forum/index.php?topic=7538.msg70808#msg70808

before it was merged.. subject was It reallt is official, Crooked I was supposed to be on One Blood remix

screenshot.... how sad!!!   crooked i forums diss SNOOP and GAME.. ya'll acting like some fucking ho's

lmao! Crooked I fans can't blame game or snoop for that. like i said, game never once said crooked i was gonna be on the remix.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 02:43:19 AM »

Sure imma say this about snoop man beacause of that false shit he spoke about crooked here in the interview, and game what kind of person dont put his own artist (BWS) on the track and get them some xposure. U know that i speak to scott all the time and that he knows whats up and that i told here how crooked recorded a verse for ONE BLOOD remix 100%. and u still hatin on me dude since the day we first spoke lol. U are really something man, gotta give u that.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

kingwell

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 02:47:46 AM »
Seer, why are you getting mad?  Taking screenshots... Wtf is that man, act mature.  No one is hating on Game or Snoop here (there are a couple of users I admit).  The fans are just really confused.

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 02:52:26 AM »

lmao! Crooked I fans can't blame game or snoop for that. like i said, game never once said crooked i was gonna be on the remix.

thank you.. thats my whole point!.. the only place i've seen people saying crooked i was on the song is on the crooked i site.. and by the crooked i fans that post here and there..

people need to get real..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2006, 02:52:50 AM »
Seer, why are you getting mad?  Taking screenshots... Wtf is that man, act mature.  No one is hating on Game or Snoop here (there are a couple of users I admit).  The fans are just really confused.

Yea this is totally strange. I know the dude we speak sometimes on MSN even, he was even a moderator at Dynasty at one point. Now he as administrator here takin screenshots of what i wrote on dynasty lol...like this is some Game and Snoop protecting forum, like u cant say nothing against them lol.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2006, 02:56:12 AM »

Yea this is totally strange. I know the dude we speak sometimes on MSN even, he was even a moderator at Dynasty at one point. Now he as administrator here takin screenshots of what i wrote on dynasty lol...like this is some Game and Snoop protecting forum, like u cant say nothing against them lol.

you STILL dont the point..

your post says Fuck snoop + game until this is resolved.. but you don't even have proof crooked i was EVER meant to be on the remix.. only rumours started on the crooked i forums.. and propogated it onto forums like this one, BWS one and others where it was then picked up and run as "fact"

the point is FANS like you who promote and propogate misinformation ARE the problem .. and you made crooked i look stupid.. you have a negative effect but you're too blinded by love to see that!

kingwell

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2006, 02:59:39 AM »

you STILL dont the point..

your post says Fuck snoop + game until this is resolved.. but you don't even have proof crooked i was EVER meant to be on the remix.. only rumours started on the crooked i forums.. and propogated it onto forums like this one, BWS one and others where it was then picked up and run as "fact"

the point is FANS like you who promote and propogate misinformation ARE the problem .. and you made crooked i look stupid.. you have a negative effect but you're too blinded by love to see that!

Ok if you are talking to me with that comment you are getting it way twisted.  Read my original post.  NOWHERE did I hate on Game or Snoop.  I simply offered a STRAIGHT-UP BUSINESS solution..  I might do the same thing if I were in Game's position..