Author Topic: Mistah F.A.B. & Atlantic Agree Terms On Deal  (Read 130 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Mistah F.A.B. & Atlantic Agree Terms On Deal
« on: November 08, 2006, 06:51:40 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Mistah F.A.B. & Atlantic Agree Terms On Deal - November 8, 2006 By : Rud

After a seven-month bidding war, Hip-Hop artist Mistah F.A.B. (Fabby Davis Jr.) has opted to make Atlantic Records the home of his new label Faeva Afta/Thizz/Atlantic. A native of Oakland, CA and a member of the area’s legendary entertainment company, Thizz Nation, Mistah F.A.B. views his deal with Atlantic Records as the opportunity to help himself and others.

Speaking in his official press release Mistah F.A.B. explained: "I feel my purpose as an artist is to create great music and to give back. Being affiliated with a major label will help me do that on a level I can’t as an independent.

I now have a vehicle to distribute positive messages like the Yellow Bus (encouraging kids to go to school) and to help other artists get legit deals, build some wealth and put it back into our communities. It’s gonna be some hard work, but I’m ready and when I’m finished it will be a beautiful thing filled with bona fide head bangers. I thank God for the opportunity."

Getting 150 spins per week on over 30 radio stations for his current single "Ghost Ride It", the official Prince of the Hyphy Movement, will start production for his MTV video debut as early as next week. The release of his debut album, "The Yellow Bus Rydah" is due to drop March 2007. The double CD will feature the "Back Of the Bus" disc filled with Hyphy hits, while the second disc, "Front of the Bus," has more conscious and political material. Mistah F.A.B. lyrics have been described as candid, honest and hotter than boiler room heat.

Stay on dubcnn for the latest on the album, Mistah F.A.B. and his future moves with Faeva Afta/Thizz/Atlantic.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

Re: Mistah F.A.B. & Atlantic Agree Terms On Deal
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 07:37:17 AM »

tight.. i'm anticipating his album a lot :)

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 08:12:01 AM »
 Mistah F.A.B  is one of my favourite rappers bump his ish alot!!!  8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 08:20:04 AM »
Cool, here's too hoping he puts out a solid multi-angled project instead of just hyphy jams.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 10:07:20 AM »
dope! cant wait for his album...

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 10:42:56 AM »
Cool, here's too hoping he puts out a solid multi-angled project instead of just hyphy jams.
All you have to do is listen to his last album(Son Of A Pimp) to get that. Fabby goes dumb with his back pack on, he ain't no dummy. And the niggas who he fooled into thinking he was a dummy are really just dummys.. Cuz has no problem at all putting together a good album unlike 90% of the west coast. Anyways, FAB is doin it major! Hope he takes this shit to the hill!
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 11:08:44 AM »
dope! cant wait for his album...

Second that, thanks for the news!

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG