Author Topic: San Fran 49er's on the move to maybe another California city.  (Read 2045 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
San Fran 49er's on the move to maybe another California city.
« on: November 08, 2006, 10:28:57 PM »
49ers may be on the move out of San Francisco
Associated Press

SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco 49ers ended negotiations with the city about building a new stadium and plan to move to either Santa Clara or somewhere else in California, The Associated Press learned Wednesday night.

Owner John York notified Mayor Gavin Newsom of the team's decision earlier Wednesday, a city official close to the negotiations told The AP on condition of anonymity because no announcement had been made.

Team spokesman Aaron Salkin declined to comment Wednesday night.

The sides had been talking over the last few months about building a privately financed stadium at Candlestick Point that was going to be part of the city's bid for the 2016 Summer Olympics.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: San Fran 49er's on the move to maybe another California city.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 10:38:23 PM »
they never leaving SF...bullshit.

fuck jon york though.  >:(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 10:40:13 PM »
I don't see them leaving SF, my god I hope they don't.  And I like the direction the team is heading in right now but John York is the reason why we got in this mess to begin with and had to rebuild.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »
I dont care if they move to Santa Clara. I just dont want them to move to far.

The Best of 3 Worlds

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »
The Santa Clara 49ers...eww
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:34 AM »
L.A. Baby!

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 10:30:50 AM »
i doub they move outta the Bay though. San Fran just has too much history as one of the most storied franchises in the NFL. if they did move though out of the Bay might as well go to LA.

Sparegeez

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 10:56:23 AM »
As long as they stay in the Bay it's all good. Candlestick is a piece of shit though. Hella traffic and a wack old ass stadium with a 20 inch little plasma TV.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 12:28:45 PM »
they better not come to LA , i'd rather get the Cardinals than the gay ass 49ers

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WC Iz Active

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 12:31:09 PM »
they better not come to LA , i'd rather get the Cardinals than the gay ass 49ers
FUCK LA, The Niners are the best football farnchise ever, we would never move to Los Fuckin Angeles anyways fuck that, bay area bitch

rik

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 12:32:23 PM »
FUCK LA, The Niners are the best football farnchise ever, we would never move to Los Fuckin Angeles anyways fuck that, bay area bitch

Now why you gotta go diss LA for?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 12:33:40 PM »

actually the cowboys are a better Franchise, fuck san francisco and that nasty bay

Sparegeez

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 01:15:50 PM »

actually the cowboys are a better Franchise, fuck san francisco and that nasty bay

Bakersfield... LOL.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 01:16:56 PM »

Sorry RIK, I like the city, just not their sport teams.  And sorry Jacob,  Niners > Cowboys  as a franchise. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »

Sorry RIK, I like the city, just not their sport teams.  And sorry Jacob,  Niners > Cowboys  as a franchise. 

hell no. the cowboys are only rivaled by the greenbay packers when it comes to franchise history greatness