Author Topic: Speaking of pigs  (Read 94 times)

SoCal Iz Active

Speaking of pigs
« on: November 09, 2006, 12:52:07 AM »
You wanna hear some bullshit? I mean real bullshit?

My homie got fucked over on a operation and won 15 mill and shit right. Dude used to slang drugs and shit until he got thrown in so he hasn't fucked with it since and is now done with his probation. Dude gets money every year and shit so he went out and bought a brand new Escalade fully loaded sittin on dubs. One night he found his old homeboy he hasn't seen since high school and let him roll with him around and helped him move in and he spent the night. Next day my boy and his friend went drivin down the street and went to the Mobile to get the car washed. Once he got out of the car wash, a cop rolls up and turns his lights on. My boy rolls down the window and the cop says he ran this light and has a picture of it but the thing was that my friend didn't take the main road where they have cameras he took a different road so my boy is like quit bullshittin I didn't run any light. The cop kept bein a bitch and he's all "I know you kid. You're known to sell drugs, that's how you got this Cadillac" and the cop asks if he can search the car and he said no cuz he's pulling him over for some bullshit so the cop says "well we can wait here a hour for me to get my warrant or you'll let me search your car" so he agrees and guess what the cop finds? a gun under the passenger seat and it turns out the dude he was rollin with had 2 warrants for his arrest for not seeing his PO so my boy gets charged for aiding a felon or whatever you call it. my boy got thrown in jail and we got him bailed out. but the shit part is, he got pulled for some bullshit that made no sense because he's black and rollin in a dope car. fuck racist pigs

Chief

Re: Speaking of pigs
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 12:57:35 AM »
he got a 15 mill settlement? from where? for what? thats some bullshit, unless they accidentally gave him a sex change or sumpn..

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 01:01:19 AM »
he got a 15 mill settlement? from where? for what? thats some bullshit, unless they accidentally gave him a sex change or sumpn..

Palm Springs, California.

My dude went in to get his tonsils removed and ended up losing a LUNG. Needless to say, the parents (great great great friends of mine) sued the hospital and won. This was back in 1998.

Chief

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 01:08:08 AM »
^damn.. ok i guess thats worth a few mill...

back to the point FUCK THE POLICE! but they were onto something, cant deny that.. even though it was a routine pull over, dude didnt get locked up for nothing..

Technodramon

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 01:11:28 AM »
lol when you're that rich, you should only have white friends.

Chief

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 01:12:47 AM »
^true, this guy needs to watch chris rock more often.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 01:14:03 AM »

he doesnt have 15 mill in his back pocket. he gets paid yearly and he pays for his moms shit, he has to pay child support etc. dude doesn't live extravagent except the dope ride

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 01:17:27 AM »

Technodramon

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 01:17:49 AM »
@ 2:20 min

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9gCCjFbFXn8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9gCCjFbFXn8</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 12:12:29 PM »
DANG homie. He's one lucky son of a bitch. Arrest warrants suck! Police fuckin' act like kings wit them papers in they hands. See, cuz it just fucks everythang up.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 12:17:33 PM »

LOL