Author Topic: Oh shit! Premo producing on new LL Cool J album!  (Read 443 times)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Oh shit! Premo producing on new LL Cool J album!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 02:41:36 AM »
I'll believe it when I see it.  LL hasn't impressed me lyrically in years.  He's more concerned with taking off his shirt and licking his lips.  Him and 50 would make a great combo.

Ha ha, ain't that the truth. Shit's been straight up like in those Aries Spears imitations. ;D

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 05:54:54 AM »
Howcome LL can get a primo beat but from what ive been reading on all the previews of Hip Hop is Dead Nas cnt get no primo beats!  >:(

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2006, 03:32:08 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.  LL hasn't impressed me lyrically in years.  He's more concerned with taking off his shirt and licking his lips.  Him and 50 would make a great combo.
The thing is, L has been impressive on the lyrical tip the last few years.  It's just his subject matter (girls, girls, girls) that has a lot of people to not feel him like they did in the past.  He must be getting his swagger back a lil' working with 50, 'cause he's definately going to have to come with that shit on a track with G Rap.