Author Topic: LOOKS LIKE THE GAME WILL FLOP  (Read 1446 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
LOOKS LIKE THE GAME WILL FLOP
« on: November 13, 2006, 03:01:12 PM »
radio isn't backing him at all. outside of L.A., hes barley getting any spins.  they don't even play his record in the bay area. what does that say?

i just checked billboard and monica's awful record that sounds like grillz is getting more play than Game.

too much black balling going on.

Quadruple OG

Re: LOOKS LIKE THE GAME WILL FLOP
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 03:40:32 PM »
he's on 106 & Park now, TRL earlier in the day, and has been getting excellent reviews reviews from critics.  plus in Philly he's getting a decent amount of spins.  I highly doubt his album flops, just a hunch

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
radio isn't backing him at all. outside of L.A., hes barley getting any spins.  they don't even play his record in the bay area. what does that say?

i just checked billboard and monica's awful record that sounds like grillz is getting more play than Game.

His first weeks sales should be good just based off hype alone. Its the weeks after that he has to be concerned about

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 04:00:48 PM »
He's got mad hype no doubt. He'll do okay, but probably not as good as his debut.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 04:29:11 PM »
hes gettin spins in Sacramento like a muthafucka though...dont know why the Bay aint with it...?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2006, 04:58:06 PM »
I think he'll flop too. Everyone is talkin about him but I don't hear him getting many radio/video spins either. Then again I don't watch videos or listen to the radio much, so take it for what it's worth. I hope he sells well though, he has a whole coast depending on him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2006, 05:07:01 PM »
I dont really listen to the radio at all but he does get his Videos played on MTV and BET so that should mean something.Out here in Vegas there will be alot of Game supporters on Tuesday.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 05:14:12 PM »
LMAO...so I guess spins in the Bay means spins nationwide.

He's the ONLY L.A. artist who's been gettin spins nationwide with "One Blood"....EVERYBODY in the country has been hearin it. I donno how much burn "Let's ride" is gettin....but I know that One blood is gettin played everywhere. So um....looks like he's NOT going to flop.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 05:42:43 PM »

well, now that u have said something negative about Game you must be proud of yourself.....go get yourself a cookie and sit in the korner homie.  :wavey:

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 06:27:10 PM »
i saw something about him on CNN

EseSapo13

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2006, 07:06:59 PM »
THATS FUCK UP THEY ONLY PLAY GAME AND MR.CAPONE-E IN LA AND NOT ANY OTHER AND OTHER CITY ARE BLACK BLOCKING SOUTHERN CALI RAPPERS SINCE WE ARE THE REAL GANGSTERS  BUT US MEXICANS GET MORE BLACK BALLED BUT THEY CANT STOP US WE ARE GETTING STRONGER LIKE IT OR NOT

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2006, 07:16:26 PM »
in tucson arizona they play one blood and lets ride like every hour. i dont even listen to the radio much but when i do it is always on.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2006, 07:22:27 PM »
game gona sell at least the very least 2 million records. And by the end of 2007 i say reach 3-4

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2006, 07:34:00 PM »
game gona sell at least the very least 2 million records. And by the end of 2007 i say reach 3-4

You're fuckin playin yourself, then.

If he gets more than a Platinum plaque, I'll be surprised.  You need successful singles to stay on the charts long enough to do that well, and so far, none of Game's singles have gotten much national rotation (those of y'all in Cali talkin bout hearing "One Blood" on the radio...of course, what do you think, it's Cali!  But Cali ain't the rest of America).

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 09:26:00 PM »
THATS FUCK UP THEY ONLY PLAY GAME AND MR.CAPONE-E IN LA AND NOT ANY OTHER AND OTHER CITY ARE BLACK BLOCKING SOUTHERN CALI RAPPERS SINCE WE ARE THE REAL GANGSTERS  BUT US MEXICANS GET MORE BLACK BALLED BUT THEY CANT STOP US WE ARE GETTING STRONGER LIKE IT OR NOT

They gave you guys Nast Boy Clik, Baby Bash and Frankie J. Dont go gettin greedy on em now.