Author Topic: Is Dr.Dre falling off with the beatz??  (Read 1234 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Re: Is Dr.Dre falling off with the beatz??
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 07:41:36 PM »
Damn some of yall act like Dre got one foot in the grave already. I think out of all the producers out there people anticipate and hype up a Dre beat more than anyone else. Of course he is going to have a couple you don't feel, but think for that HANDFUL you don't the crazy amount that you do. If you are not a fan then this aint for you but Dre aint going nowhere until he ready to go. Still making hits. Just a rough spot that's all. And his proteges are getting better also, adding their own sound to what Dre has taught them. 
Thats what i be saying !!! These fools are fucken ignorant motherfuckers!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 07:44:56 PM »
Damn some of yall act like Dre got one foot in the grave already. I think out of all the producers out there people anticipate and hype up a Dre beat more than anyone else. Of course he is going to have a couple you don't feel, but think for that HANDFUL you don't the crazy amount that you do. If you are not a fan then this aint for you but Dre aint going nowhere until he ready to go. Still making hits. Just a rough spot that's all. And his proteges are getting better also, adding their own sound to what Dre has taught them. 
What you mean Dre ain't going nowhere.  He's gone.  I admit there's still few good tracks, but still, it wouldn't make Dre what he was back then.  I haven't heard anything good from him lately. If ya a fan of him (me too), then it's all good, but I ain't feelin' him at all.

dre tracks have to grow on you, think of the firm think of aftermath, think of the first time you heard forgot about dre.

most people fiendin for club bangers, but dont realise that hiphop has to change. it cant be just club records anymore. hiphop is more than just party music. somethin the regular pop listener is not realizing.

hiphop is a voice for the oppressed and when the voice isn't speakin real words and instead is just clownin the voice wont be taken serious and will loose its power.

dre jay busta snoop and nas are tryin to save this voice right now. they put the meaning back in the song. they trie to reach a mature audience. the people that used to listen to them when they grew up but became adults now and they want to listen to mature music. the new dre beats are hits but with a message. lost ones will be the first example it will rock radios world wide. clubs have to lay low for a while they not priority anymore. offcourse in the end detox will be the complete album with at least two big club bangers but thats just trust in dre and the voice off hiphop.

Only cause you aint feeling him, that dont mean he fell off!! He just aint making shit you like, Period!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 08:07:07 PM »

it really all started with bustas album an absolute classic.

jays record is the biggest of them all. maybe the best album in hiphop ever.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Are you visiting from Mars or somethin my nigga?

talkin bout new era in rap which busta started with the big bang.
jay is doin the same now lets call it grown up hiphop with massappeal.
i allready like this new jay album better than blueprint which is my second favourite album of alltime after makaveli. im feelin jay has reached a hight that no other rapper has ever reached, just listen to life is just a beach chair and smoke some tbizla to it you'll fly to mars.  ;)

Mature hip-hop has been around for ages, Busta didn't start it. If you ask me, The Big Bang wasn't even that mature....Touch It sure as hell wasn't. One thing Busta and Jay have done, however, is help water it down.

You want a great "mature" hip-hop album that's recent? Listen to Common's "Be" or Cunninlynguist's "A Piece of Strange".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2006, 11:55:37 PM »

it really all started with bustas album an absolute classic.

jays record is the biggest of them all. maybe the best album in hiphop ever.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Are you visiting from Mars or somethin my nigga?

talkin bout new era in rap which busta started with the big bang.
jay is doin the same now lets call it grown up hiphop with massappeal.
i allready like this new jay album better than blueprint which is my second favourite album of alltime after makaveli. im feelin jay has reached a hight that no other rapper has ever reached, just listen to life is just a beach chair and smoke some tbizla to it you'll fly to mars.  ;)

Mature hip-hop has been around for ages, Busta didn't start it. If you ask me, The Big Bang wasn't even that mature....Touch It sure as hell wasn't. One thing Busta and Jay have done, however, is help water it down.

You want a great "mature" hip-hop album that's recent? Listen to Common's "Be" or Cunninlynguist's "A Piece of Strange".
Jay-Z is overated!!! I give him his props n Shit, but what fucken height are you talking about!! He has never had shit on Biggie or Nas!! If biggie was still alive Gay-Z would not even exist!! Trust me dawg! I know a grip of people, I dont know one motherfucker, not one, that has a fucken jay-z album!! Nobody gives a fuck about jay-z!!! Nobody talks about that fool!! That fool is just known in NY!! He has never had the hype that Biggies Has had!! I see that bitch doing beer commercials!! Biggie and pac sold more than that fag with way less commercial help! The media helps out way more now than back in the day! Everybody has pac and everybody has Biggie albums!! Jay-z Style is wack, his rhymes are always of the fucken beat!! Ive heard some sick shit from him but a lot of wack shit!! Look homie!! You cannot get all the respect when you lose a battle that bad "Nas" - Ether!! Eminem basically made him look like a fucken lame on Renegades and Biggie died!! Plus that faget always claims to be the greatest rapper alive! That fucken ugly bastard should let the streets and the fans decide who is the king!! Anyone can say they the king! T.I., Snoop, Jay-z c'mon!!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 12:22:38 AM »
just wait til detox drops and everyone gets left overs...... be classic shit for a few years... lol like after 2001... :-)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2006, 12:31:08 AM »
dre aint fallin off boss's life is a nice beat and so is imagine, trouble on the kingdome come cd is hot shit and so is 30 something dre is saving all the west coast shit for detox and bishop lamonts cd dre still has it listen to Boss's life a couple of times its one of the best beats hes put out next to get you some. Watch dres beats on the re up will be sick, also get low was a banger too.

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 12:33:07 AM »
just bring out fucking detox already.

Jay_J

« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 10:20:06 AM »
The beats on Big Bang, Blue carpet treatment and Kingdom come ara SUXXXXX,some avarage!!!... These were not we waiting for... But if Jay and Snoop gave money to Dre for these beats, what can Dre do??? I'm still waiting for DETOX and i have not big hopes for his beats on Re-up..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 10:35:31 AM »
i ...i dont think he's falling off...his latest beats are CRISP...crisper than anything that's come before...you can hear that in the snares and bass he's using

yeah i agree with that, the first time i listened to the big bang the sound quality of dre's production was amazing.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2006, 10:40:39 AM »
Don't think he's falling off, but the few traccs he does manage to "mix" or "produce" more often then not doesn't warrant the long wait and the delay of peoples albums...Of course he is 'busy' working on this infamous project called "Detox"  ::), which everyone knows is dropping by next summer  ::)

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2006, 10:42:12 AM »
I agree with the whole mature thing.  More people hate new hip hop and rap more than ever.  Leave the club shit to the south.  Let the East and West bring out the quality.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2006, 11:13:55 AM »
Dre fall off? Not even close...

First you can't compare stuff to the old G-Funk days.. that was then, this is now... 

Second, the guy is all about a high quality sound. It doesn't always have to be new and innovating, but there's the little things that Dre pays attention to that accents the song and makes it a listening pleasure. Like my boy Big Coke says "Its like listening in High Definition"... Imagine is a classic example. On the surface its a rather simple beat but the way it was done highlights whats being said by himself, Snoop and D'...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ