Author Topic: Almighty Blackman, this is for you  (Read 367 times)

Sikotic™

Almighty Blackman, this is for you
« on: November 15, 2006, 06:08:57 PM »
And for whitey, cuz you "niggas" are trying to kill us "imitation niggas"

....just watch this video. It get's hilarious at the end......and it's also hilarious that this aired on CSPAN.

<a href="http://www.dumpalink.com/movieplayer.swf?video=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dumpalink.com%2Fplayvideo.php%3Fcid%3D1130580891" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dumpalink.com/movieplayer.swf?video=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dumpalink.com%2Fplayvideo.php%3Fcid%3D1130580891</a>
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 09:30:17 PM by It's Sikotic you fucks! »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

Re: Almighty Blackman, this is for you
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »
kill whitey i says

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 05:16:43 PM »
power to the people

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 05:23:37 PM »
power to the people

I agree.

Buck buck devils...this white-dreaded cat said so.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 05:33:21 PM »
LMFAO

Say it loud....

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 05:56:11 PM »
I'M BLACK & I'M PROUD!!!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Narrator

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 06:05:57 PM »

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 06:19:06 PM »
power to the people

I agree.

Buck buck devils...this white-dreaded cat said so.

imma vote 4 you for president...if you ever run.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chief

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 09:02:00 PM »
does that mean the revolution has popped off? and all the crackas will be dead?

:'(

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 09:30:50 PM »

Not yet.  Arming my street soldiers has been rather difficult because I am forced to buy choppers from American gun stores with private funding, which is a slow process as you can imagine.  What I'm hoping to do in the near future is find a country (of non-whites, of course) that hates the United States and is willing to provide funding, weapons, and training in large amounts - just as the Soviet Union and China did for the Viet Cong, or as Qaadafi did for the PIRA.  Then I'll need to secure channels for the importation (smuggling, if necessary) of those weapons and the funding.  Only then can I carry out my mass uprisings and eventually build up a revolutionary force that will launch a massive armed campaign across the United States, mostly using gangbangers and existing sympathy groups to my cause (like the New Black Panthers) as my principle infantry units.

But mark my words...it IS inevitable.  Allah told me to rise up in arms against the white devil, and He told me I can't spare any of them.  In the end, you will all bow before Blackman, the Original Man.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 09:34:25 PM by Almighty Blackman »

Chief

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 09:36:39 PM »
^ LMAO great plan... good luck.

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 10:06:52 PM »

I almost forgot to tell you...some of my sympathizers are in Australia.  My organization has been smuggling guns down there for about 2 years now.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 10:10:52 PM »

Not yet.  Arming my street soldiers has been rather difficult because I am forced to buy choppers from American gun stores with private funding, which is a slow process as you can imagine.  What I'm hoping to do in the near future is find a country (of non-whites, of course) that hates the United States and is willing to provide funding, weapons, and training in large amounts - just as the Soviet Union and China did for the Viet Cong, or as Qaadafi did for the PIRA.  Then I'll need to secure channels for the importation (smuggling, if necessary) of those weapons and the funding.  Only then can I carry out my mass uprisings and eventually build up a revolutionary force that will launch a massive armed campaign across the United States, mostly using gangbangers and existing sympathy groups to my cause (like the New Black Panthers) as my principle infantry units.

But mark my words...it IS inevitable.  Allah told me to rise up in arms against the white devil, and He told me I can't spare any of them.  In the end, you will all bow before Blackman, the Original Man.
*goes for a jumper, but switch to pumping my fist instead*

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 10:20:27 PM »

I almost forgot to tell you...some of my sympathizers are in Australia.  My organization has been smuggling guns down there for about 2 years now.

LMAO man all the black people i know down here are chilled as fuck.. no one here wants to pop off.