Author Topic: Jay-Z on Hollywood Blvd  (Read 128 times)

E. J. Rizo

Jay-Z on Hollywood Blvd
« on: November 16, 2006, 06:45:18 PM »
See Jay-Z on Hollywood Blvd for free!!!

We are closing down Hollywood Blvd on November 22nd for a very special Jimmy Kimmel Live Concert.  Jay-Z will be our guest and we want as many 1iota members there as possible.

This free concert is open to the general public BUT all 1iota members with confirmed tickets will get wristbands for the area closest to the stage.  We expect thousands to show up but you will be the lucky ones near the stage. 

If you want to request free tickets, please click here or visit www.1iota.com and choose "Jay-Z on Hollywood Blvd"

Got this shit emailed to me today... they leggit i get jimmy kimmel tickets through them all the time... for all you jay z fans... i was thinkin of going but i think its going to be crazy packed... and besides im going to Games Flash concert the day before... just thought id let you guys know

da flayboyant 2

Re: Jay-Z on Hollywood Blvd
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
why would you wanna see him?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 06:52:27 PM »

maybe hell be giving ciggarates away?

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 06:54:41 PM »

maybe hell be giving ciggarates away?
the supreme court said he cant advertise those anymore in public.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 06:57:01 PM »
This is an excellent idea. He'll blend in well with the transvestities on Hollywood Blvd.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE