Author Topic: Tony Hawk Project 8  (Read 90 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Tony Hawk Project 8
« on: November 16, 2006, 08:48:20 PM »
i haven't been into skateboarding games since Tony Hawk 1 and 2 but this game looks fuckin dope
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Seer

Re: Tony Hawk Project 8
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 04:33:52 AM »
yeah its looking slick as hell..

i'm interested to see what EA are doing to trump the tony hawk series with their game thats gonna be called "skate" (so its not tied to a celeb)..

coz u know they (EA) can't be planning on bringing out a competing game without trying to shit on the (activision) hawk series right?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 06:05:25 PM »
I'm taking it must be a EA Sports BIG game like NBA Street, cause otherwise you know they'd have spent mad money getting a famous skateboarder on board to endorse it. All the reviews are saying Project 8 is better than the last Tony Hawk game, but lacks the great area designs that made the first few Tony Hawk games as good as they were.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 06:08:22 PM »
I liked America Wasteland better but Project 8 has been cool so far. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 06:56:24 PM »
I was a huge TH fan since TH2 and have bought every one since except for american wasteland.  But I really didn't like the last two that I bought.  I liked playing crazy ass stages, not just city after city like they started doing. 

I DL'd the demo for project 8 and have literally spent a couple hours just skating around in the really limited skate park on there.  That new feature that zooms in on your board and lets you have total control of your kickflips might seem gimmicky but its actually really fun.  When does this drop?