Author Topic: Vida Guerra responds to The Game's comments on DA  (Read 1295 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Vida Guerra responds to The Game's comments on DA
« on: November 17, 2006, 11:01:51 AM »
B: On The Game's new album, he's got a track with Kanye called "Wouldn't Get Far", about video girls. It doesn't necessarily target you, but there is reference to you in it.

V: Yeah he targets me. I heard he targets me.

B: Have you heard it?

V: No. I heard something about it. First of all, he doesn't even say my name correct, so if he's gonna make a song about me, or say my name in a song, make sure you get my name right.

B: (laughs)

V: That's all I'm sayin'.

B: So no response to… Well you haven't heard the line.

V: No, what's the line?

B: Been around hoes that fucked Biggie and ‘Pac / Like Vida Guerra / Ass took her to the top / She'd give you some brain if you let her throw up the Roc. Any response to that?

V: I didn't know he would take rejection so personally, that he'd actually put my name in a song. But y'know, he's trying to sell records so, it's causing some stir. Everybody's gotta hustle. You can't knock him for his hustle.

B: Wait, so he's approached you before?

V: Yeah.

B: I didn't know this? Shed some light, girl.

V: (laughs) I mean, he just asked me to hang out with him. I met him at a party. He was cool, but I was not interested in him like that, y'know? So I was always like, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm busy. I'm busy." Every time he had asked. It was through emails. We just exchanged emails. And that was it. And then I hear about this song. So I was like, "Damn. I didn't know he was gonna take rejection so personally." You know what it is. A lot of people in the industry are used to getting what ever they want and who ever they want because of who they are, y'know? And when you reject them, it's not anything personal. It's just that they might not be your style or your flavor. It could be different things. They take it real personally. Obviously.
http://www.hhnlive.com/features/more/152

WILL-I-DIE

Re: Vida Guerra responds to The Game's comments on DA
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 11:07:19 AM »
Vida is one fine bitch

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 11:14:03 AM »
So why isnt the topic named " Vida Guerrera clowns Game" like it was when Mya did it with 50 Cent ?

wcsoldier

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:18:43 AM »
Lol at he has to sell records , she thinks she's bigger than him  ::), she clowned him though with the mail thing...

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 11:19:13 AM »
Damn I'm impressed.... I thought she was gonna bust a Superhead and start talkling shit and slandering that nigga. But she handled it like a lady. Now i like her even more! LOL

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 11:21:49 AM »
Damn I'm impressed.... I thought she was gonna bust a Superhead and start talkling shit and slandering that nigga. But she handled it like a lady. Now i like her even more! LOL
yep she didn't bitch about anything... just told what the situation was...

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 11:23:08 AM »
So why isnt the topic named " Vida Guerrera clowns Game" like it was when Mya did it with 50 Cent ?

vida was surprisingly polite about it, especially considerin game didnt even say her name correctly lol

mya's was a lot more... harsh. particularly the line about lloyd banks being g-unit's play toy

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 11:26:18 AM »
Vida didn't flat out diss Game like Mya did to 50. She just says Game takes rejection personaly. I think the question you should be asking is why the other topic was named "Mya clowns 50 Cent" in the first place.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 11:30:31 AM »
NO MORE WAR

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 11:34:57 AM »

One more gay heartfelt comment like this and I swear I will kill you.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 11:49:29 AM »
Your Unbelievable  you can mention 50 in  N E topic shits insane you mention him in threads with no relevance too 50 cent ::).You are obsessed

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 12:17:05 PM »

i'm feeling sorry for this cat for real

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 12:32:35 PM »
vida is polite because game called her on her shit.. she only popular b/c she showing niggaz some ass and opening her legs up for them..

when her shit was getting boring, her phone got 'hacked'... she probably happy spit her name on that track.. maybe she'll give him some ass and he'll be on her upcoming album.

theres plenty of fine women in the world.. finer than vida.. its just they dont get the attention b/c they aint wearing the outfits she is wearing.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 01:29:50 PM »
She's got an album coming out in December... She could have used this opportunity to make some highly publicized slanderous comments and she didn't....

Props to her...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 01:55:27 PM »