Author Topic: KING T NEW SOLO ALBUM  (Read 643 times)

inazone

• 'G'
KING T NEW SOLO ALBUM
« on: November 17, 2006, 09:07:18 PM »
I know KING T is working on his new solo debut. to many like myself, king t is really the king, an og of the game, and one of the few who actually deserve to be labelled a legend.

so wat are u guys expecting on this release? wat style? wat features? wat beats? etc

post it up and let it be known. cos KING T is a rapper i always felt deserved more love, even though he gets alot.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: KING T NEW SOLO ALBUM
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 09:09:42 PM »
We got the party locked down what you wanna do bitches wanna dance niggaz do too
Dont even bring youre strap to this King T will make you clap to This.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 09:34:58 PM »
We got the party locked down what you wanna do bitches wanna dance niggaz do too
Dont even bring youre strap to this King T will make you clap to This.
helllllllllllllll yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!

"introducin the west side strangler bangin wit the fixtures, mashin in his hot coupe deville wit blue twisters"

"for all g'z who got it poppin in they hood for the moment , its the gangsta KING T show me love loc cos i'mma speak on it!"

ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit ! KING T! UNTOUCHABLE!

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 12:21:48 AM »
bumpin this back up, i expect some more posts on this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!

MALDITOWAYS

• Lil Geezy
  • "DAMN IT FEELS GOING BEING MEXICAN"
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 12:29:22 AM »
HAHA I SAW KING T AND FOR A MOMENT I THOUGHT I SAW "KINTO SOL" HAHA

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 12:51:04 AM »
King Tee is one of my favourites from the west and I see him as one of the few rappers who have only got better with years.I don't expect from his new album but I will check it out, cause I'm sure it will be interesting enough
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Intriago33

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 02:23:04 AM »
Shit, i'll believe it when I see it. Dude was meant to drop three projects in March, and I cant even remember if that was '05 or '06.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 05:45:15 AM »
King Tee is one of my favourites from the west and I see him as one of the few rappers who have only got better with years.

for sure, well said. im waiting on this one too, im sure it will be a classic.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 05:45:51 AM »
Shit, i'll believe it when I see it. Dude was meant to drop three projects in March, and I cant even remember if that was '05 or '06.

i know wat u mean....but just think of it this way, if he takes his time it will come out much better....if not legendary.

Diggfinger

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 09:54:40 AM »
I remember reading a post Westcoast2k.net did saying how we was supposed to drop 2 albums and a mixtape or something like that. The one album was the "Ruthless Chronicles" (or whatever the name was, the "best of" record) but I dont think the other stuff ever dropped. And that was like early last year.

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 05:27:37 PM »
I remember reading a post Westcoast2k.net did saying how we was supposed to drop 2 albums and a mixtape or something like that. The one album was the "Ruthless Chronicles" (or whatever the name was, the "best of" record) but I dont think the other stuff ever dropped. And that was like early last year.

u know how this rap games go, release dates are never solid cos one thing happens then another and it gets pushed back or original plans dont fall through.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 05:29:28 PM »
last i heard about king t was that he was just chillin and wasn't dropping shit...this was a couple of months ago on the source magazine....

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 05:56:05 PM »
last i heard about king t was that he was just chillin and wasn't dropping shit...this was a couple of months ago on the source magazine....

yeah, but i think he is still puttin his shit together, while he does that so he is bustin on some tracks.

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 08:12:18 PM »
one of my favorite rappers period

i would like to see some Jelly Rolly, Dr. Dre, DJ Khalil production
and Kokane, Xzibit, DPG features
WEST UP

inazone

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 09:58:07 PM »
one of my favorite rappers period

i would like to see some Jelly Rolly, Dr. Dre, DJ Khalil production
and Kokane, Xzibit, DPG features

for sure. yeah some dre production would be nice but it looks like he turned his back on the streets and the west coast and only does that pop shit or mainstream shit....'thy kingdome come' was produced by dre and also had some battlecat and quik.

dpg feature would be cool and kokane...that sounds like a recipe for disaster! looking foward to more info on this release.