Author Topic: Paciao vs Morales  (Read 184 times)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Paciao vs Morales
« on: November 18, 2006, 10:21:51 PM »
Paciao just dominated the fight and was just to much for Morales.Paciao knocked down Morales in the 2nd rd and then finished him off by knocking him down 2 more times in the 3rd for the K.O.If looks like Morales might and should retire after this fight because he just looked very slow and had no power to his punch.They were talking about a possible rematch of Barrera vs Paciao 2 and that should be intresting.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Paciao vs Morales
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 10:59:12 PM »
Didn't watch it cuz UFC had a little more interest to me. Pacquiao my favorite fighter, glad to hear he won tight, better yet killed Morrales, I want to see the Barerra-Pacquiao rematch happen bad, been waiting for it for a long time. Who fought on the undercard?

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 11:07:11 PM »
Didn't watch it cuz UFC had a little more interest to me. Pacquiao my favorite fighter, glad to hear he won tight, better yet killed Morrales, I want to see the Barerra-Pacquiao rematch happen bad, been waiting for it for a long time. Who fought on the undercard?

Fake ass Mexican.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 11:09:48 PM »

Fake ass Mexican.
How is that?

Sparegeez

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 11:17:30 PM »

Fake ass Mexican.
How is that?

You're not Mexican so you wouldn't understand.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 11:22:54 PM »

Fake ass Mexican.
How is that?

Dumbass lol.

Sparegeez

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 11:41:17 PM »

Fake ass Mexican.
How is that?

Dumbass lol.

Asian LOL.

rik

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 11:42:30 PM »

Fake ass Mexican.
How is that?

Dumbass lol.

Asian LOL.

Shut your driunk ass up.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 11:50:25 PM »
what!  only 3 rounds.

i thought for sure this was going to be one of those 12 round brawls.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

herpes

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 12:04:16 AM »
morales shook his head no like a pussy... even I know a real mexican wont quit... you gotta knock his ass out.

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 02:46:36 PM »
Paciao fucked up Morales.Morales quit like a lil pussy.What a
shame.Paciao was just a better fighter then Morales and i was going for
Morales  :grumpy:

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 05:00:32 PM »
Mexico has no fighters right now except for "What's his name" Jr. I'm looking out for Andre Ward, Olympic gold medalist from Oakland.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 05:47:28 PM »
Mexico has no fighters right now except for "What's his name" Jr. I'm looking out for Andre Ward, Olympic gold medalist from Oakland.
Julio Cesar Chavez JR? And mexico duz have a good fighter in Marco Antonio Barerra you fuckin dumbass.

rik

« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 05:49:08 PM »

Fake ass Mexican.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 05:52:43 PM »
I wanted to see this, but I had some fraternity shit to do. I'll catch it next week I guess.

Congrats to Paquiao. Dude knows how to scrap.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE