Author Topic: Don't quote me on this (DA rumor)  (Read 587 times)

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
Don't quote me on this (DA rumor)
« on: November 19, 2006, 09:37:05 PM »
Don't quote me on this or give me bad creditbility of this. I'm just repeating a person's 'insight' who i know is in the rap game and does have connections to various CA rappers (e-40, cube, bws)

i heard that Doctor's Advocate will have 2 remixes added to it. Depending on how popular it remains though.

My homie said that "Why you hate the Game" might be remixed with a Jay-Z verse. So it'll be Nas on the first verse, Game on the second and Jay-Z edited on the third and final verse.. It makes sense though, the beat is Jay-Z like and it seems like something he would fit on.

Second, the next remix song would be done by Dr. Dre. They aint sure which song, but it could be Doctor's Advocate (with Busta). My homie says that it could be something like Dre adding a verse and to it and 'accepting' Game's apology and showing him support. Since 50 doesn't 'eat' off Game's remixes and Dr Dre's features, it'll be a nice way to make some side cash and increase album sales

My homie said it all depends on how well Game's album does. Its like he got some verbal agreement from both of them before he finished up DA and created the album with them in mind of being on the remixes.

Anyways, like i said.. This isn't my opinion or something i created. This is not an internet friend either so i can't post a 'link' up. lol

d-nice

Re: Don't quote me on this (DA rumor)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 09:45:21 PM »
The Jay one I could see if Game did not constantly diss/prop Jay and Roc-A-Fella. If Jay did that he would be turning his back on Bleek and them at The Roc unless they squashed it again  ;D

50 might quit if Dre does that and if 50 does not get what he wants, everyone feels the wrath  ;D. Dre would probably give him his approval from afar but not for profit for Game like that.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 09:48:22 PM by d-nice »

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »
Would this be released as singles for the album or what?
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

rik

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 09:47:40 PM »
Doubt it. 50 doesn't get money of Game's sells anymore does he?

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 09:48:12 PM »

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 09:51:04 PM »
The Jay one I could see if Game did not constantly diss/prop Jay and Roc-A-Fella. If Jay did that he would be turning his back on Bleek and them at The Roc unless they squashed it again  ;D

i don't know if bleek is all that important to jay z these days..  i mean game worked with nas, kanye and just blaze for his album  and they all got roc-a-fella ties.. nas might of reached out and told jay to work with game.

Would this be released as singles for the album or what?

i dont know. this info didn't come from me. I think they would be radio singles.. but i don't see Game re-releasing the album with the remixes. Because 50 would eat of it. I don't think 50 eats off remixes.

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 09:53:51 PM »
Don't quote me on this

i dont know any other way to bring it up without some idiot thinking that i'm making this shit up.

Doubt it. 50 doesn't get money of Game's sells anymore does he?
i think he does. I don't think Game bought his contract away from 50. But then again, he wouldn't be on Geffen if it wasn't for financial reasons. and 2nd, 50 Cent always says "not every dollar is a good dollar" so maybe he didn't want to profit off Game.

rik

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 09:55:05 PM »
I think part of the reason he was on Geffen was so that he wouldn't have any ties to 50 anymore.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 10:33:17 PM »
there's probably as much truth in this as the ice cube new album thread
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Vinnie

• 'G'
  • not quite that fly.
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 10:41:39 PM »
there's probably as much truth in this as the ice cube new album thread

phenominal jay, thank you.  it looks like we will being seeing quite a bit of new dre material in the near future, and i for one am looking forward to it.

</sarcasm>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 11:07:28 PM »
"look at all these rumors, surroundin me everyday, just need some time, some time to get away"
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 11:56:10 PM »

i think this is a good post. Dude didnt come in hear saying "this that and the other" like he knows everything. he let us know this is what he heard and basically take it for what it is worth. I think it would be great to see those remixes ... it is a great rumour!  ;D careful some less sucessful website doesnt post it up as their exlusive.

8)

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 12:18:30 AM »

after the not so subliminal jay-z disses on there i doubt it very much.. game straight up called him a ho on DA.. its not even a subliminal..

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 09:25:04 AM »

after the not so subliminal jay-z disses on there i doubt it very much.. game straight up called him a ho on DA.. its not even a subliminal..

Where on there?

rik

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 09:27:19 AM »

in what song?