Author Topic: doctors advocate>big bang  (Read 124 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
doctors advocate>big bang
« on: November 21, 2006, 03:28:29 PM »
dre was all over big bang, busta ripped big bang, yet those niggaz still dissapointed........dre definately dissapointed, he came with some heat, yes get you some was bangin, so was the last track and the joint with nas was aight, but overall dre didnt really bring heat, busta killed it but what happened to all the shit busta is renouned for? everybody knows that big bang was a very unatural album........anyone can argue with me on that point, but if anyone has followed both dre(i know many of y'all have) and bustas (i know most of y'all have not) careers, than y'all will know they went against what each other do to make a real solid album, but nowhere near worth the wait, cats who may agree of disagree with my posts will know thats true......

now doctors advocate, no 50, no dre.........i think looking at it now, it was the best thing that happened to him, ofcourse having dre on your album is always a positive BUT when you got dre beats you gotta let the nigga take control of your album for it to be heated or solid.......you aint gon be yourself to a certain extent........now on this he had no 50, no dre.....nobody saying i wrote your shit and so on, yet imo his flow is much better on this album, he sounds more natural, at times on his 1st album it seemed like he was reading off a paper.....now his really rapping, whether u like his lyrics or not is one thing, but you cant deny dude got crazy talent, lyrically this album is very solid, and he had bare shit to speak about since what happened to him over the last.....like he said he is definately the bridge right now between new rappers and proven cats.......notice how proven cats tell stories and keep the listener listening......sometimes the best lyrics are the most simple and catchy.....now hella new cats be spittin a whole bunch of flashy shit but cant put a decent track/album together, cuz they aint got nuttin to speak about....or they dont know how to conduct a track for the listener.......making a album for niggaz to buy aint about battling, its about putting heat together, at the end of the day y'all, its music.......why you think nas is the best in the game right now.......he spits crazy lyrics and he tells a story.......snoop, simple lyrics, too much shit to talk about, crazy flow......jigga, luda, em(when he was a rapper)........and i think thats where game is right now as a rapper, kinda old school/new school....he got nice lyrics....not to flashy like a cassidy(you may not agree with cassidy but i feel dude can spit fire, but im sure y'all can think of others) but he can tell a story and keep the listener listening mo than a muhfucker, he got the charisma and personality.

just dropping some of my thoughts, imo games new album is just as good as documentary, possibly better simply because of how this was mo personal, mo about game but it still remembers that in end its music, nuttin mo, and he keeps the shit bangin........by the way the new producers its good to see new producers dropping heat on this aswell as the vets, shows some cats ready to make a step up if they can be consistant (j.r).......next single should be cali vacation followed by imo games best track as a artist yet (doctors advocate).....

by the way what y'all think about DA and y'all think its better than big bang?.......by the way no groupies post please, predicatable posts by groupies ruin threads,lol.........y'all dont have to agree with me, just drop real reasons why you may agree or disagree.......instead of ........im a 50 fan, so DA is wack and big bang is aight

peace!

WestCoasta

Re: doctors advocate>big bang
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 03:49:26 PM »
I've never listened to "The Big Bang"

I do know DA is better than Documentary tho, that's a fact
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 03:51:05 PM by West Coa$t »

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 03:53:55 PM »
I've never listened to "The Big Bang"

I do know DA is better than Documentary tho, that's a fact

Game doesn't need Dre anymore. He put out a better album than Snoop and Jay, and their albums are littered with Dre tracks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

aj

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 04:06:34 PM »
I agree.

Dre ain't got the appeal he used to have. At least not on me anyway. I used to be excited when I heard an album would feature some Dre production, but now it's just 'meh'. No disrespect for the work he's done. Dude is a legend, but I haven't been feeling anything he's done for the last three or so years. However, I have expanded my rap listening so maybe that is the cause. I enjoy Madlib, Dilla, DOOM et al. shit these days.