Author Topic: Paciao vs Morales  (Read 186 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Paciao vs Morales
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 05:57:18 PM »
Mexico has no fighters right now except for "What's his name" Jr. I'm looking out for Andre Ward, Olympic gold medalist from Oakland.
Julio Cesar Chavez JR? And mexico duz have a good fighter in Marco Antonio Barerra you fuckin dumbass.

LOL. Is he dominating his weightclass retard? NOOOOOO. We need to find somebody to scrape that motherfucker. Lose some weight fat ass and fight for us. Then I'll consider you Mexican again.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 06:10:25 PM »
Mexico has no fighters right now except for "What's his name" Jr. I'm looking out for Andre Ward, Olympic gold medalist from Oakland.
Julio Cesar Chavez JR? And mexico duz have a good fighter in Marco Antonio Barerra you fuckin dumbass.

LOL. Is he dominating his weightclass retard? NOOOOOO. We need to find somebody to scrape that motherfucker. Lose some weight fat ass and fight for us. Then I'll consider you Mexican again.
Yes he is bitch, well not yet but when him and Pacquiao fight again your question will be answered. Nah I'll stay fat :) If I fight for a place it's gonna be Fresno/Cali I aint from Mexico so how can I fight for them I'm proud of my race gyeah but I'm not from there. And I don't give a fuck if you consider me Mexican or not :-*

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 06:20:35 PM »

Yes he is bitch, well not yet but when him and Pacquiao fight again your question will be answered. Nah I'll stay fat :) If I fight for a place it's gonna be Fresno/Cali I aint from Mexico so how can I fight for them I'm proud of my race gyeah but I'm not from there. And I don't give a fuck if you consider me Mexican or not :-*
[/quotey

Listen to me fake ass beaner. Barrera is 32 years old. Manny is 27 and in his prime right now. And Barrera already got knocked out by Manny when he was only known for his left hook. Now he's a solid boxer. Barrera has no chance and right now there is no Mexican fighter that can take down Pacman. Stick to pie eating contests homie, you can't surpass my sport knowledge. You might as well be in Mexico when you're surrounded by half the population that has no papers. Dogg you need to have more pride in your country.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 06:39:25 PM »

[/quotey

Listen to me fake ass beaner. Barrera is 32 years old. Manny is 27 and in his prime right now. And Barrera already got knocked out by Manny when he was only known for his left hook. Now he's a solid boxer. Barrera has no chance and right now there is no Mexican fighter that can take down Pacman. Stick to pie eating contests homie, you can't surpass my sport knowledge. You might as well be in Mexico when you're surrounded by half the population that has no papers. Dogg you need to have more pride in your country.
OK sure I can't  ::) Wrong bitch there is a chance c'mon man have more pride for your race than that. I don't really like my country, it's aight I guess just really fucked up. A pie eating contest huh? Nah don't really like pie, I have been in a tamale eating contest though, and yes I did win  :)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »

[/quotey

what about Juan Manuel Marquez?  he's the same mexican fighter that got knocked down 3 times in the first round by Pacquaio and still managed to get a draw.  Mexican fighters have dominated boxing for so long they were bound to have a couple bad years.  But Marquez and Pacquiao is the fight to watch forward to. 

btw i think Pacquaio should move up in weight and fight another great Mexican fighter Diego Corrales

Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?