Author Topic: Jin is a genius.. (NEW JOINT *HOT*)  (Read 398 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jin is a genius.. (NEW JOINT *HOT*)
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 03:07:53 PM »
hes a good battler every once in a while? ur crazy

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 04:53:17 PM »
Jin can't make good albums but some of his songs are pure fire "Long Winding Road" being my favorite.

everlast1986

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 07:06:57 PM »
all i know is this is a brilliant music video (Top 5 Dead Or Alive)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 11:02:17 PM »
that whole album is gonna be real good. you should check out the trailer track on his myspce, http://myspace.com/therealjin

LOL you should know by now JIN cant make a album worth a shit.  He can battle ok every once in a while but for most part dude is absolute ass on the mic.

yeah right! hes only lost ONE battle ever! Thats pretty damn impressive. He is a very good mc. His 2nd cd was solid, and he has much room for improvement. Cassidy's first cd was ASS as ASS as it gets, but his 2nd cd was very good and i bet his 3rd cd will be great. Im not saying he will be as good as Cass, but hes got skill for sure, and room for improvement. But to say ass on the mic is quite ASSanign if you ask me. have you heard "16's wit us" with YA BOY? he Rips that shit...

The Best of 3 Worlds

S.J

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 07:18:56 AM »
I listened to the second one, I think its good but his best album is definitley 100 Grand Jin.
But I'm a do it like this so your crew will know
Tie your leg to a car, tie the other to a pole
Talk shit and laugh cause I got the gift of gab
Hop in the car, hit the gas, watch your ass split in half
-Rappin Ron

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 02:59:03 PM »
hes lost twice, but it wuz to a hometown faggot named Parable with a buncha written out asian punchlines that got the crowd hooked...hes not good jin ripped him, hell even i ripped him in miami, so sad....but i guess that shouldnt count. either way he is one of the most consisten battlers off the top of the dome