Author Topic: I STRUCK OUT THE 2006 AL MVP!!  (Read 92 times)

Suga Foot

I STRUCK OUT THE 2006 AL MVP!!
« on: November 21, 2006, 09:00:11 PM »
That's my new claim to fame haha.  I used to play against Justin Morneau when I was 16 and he was 18.  Had had already been scouted at that time.  I was a rookie, and I was pitching, and I struck his ass out on my breaking ball (I'm a lefty).  But then he took me like 500feet his next at bad.  But still lol.  Jeff Francis (Pitcher for the Rockies) was on Morneau's team at the time too.

I'm gonna end up like Al Bundy and tell that story till i'm dead lol.

acgrundy

Re: I STRUCK OUT THE 2006 AL MVP!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 09:10:30 PM »
haha thats funny.  During the world series Eric Byrnes was on Rome talking about some radio show that he had done over the weekend in the Bay Area.  He grew up in the Bay and played his HS ball there.  He said people were calling him all weekend sayin shit like "oh yeah man I played ball with you and I struck you out and made you cry!"  haha it was some funny shit.

Did you make Morneau cry?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 09:24:23 PM »
For the sake of your story I hope he just keeps getting more and more famous so you can really have a story. Imagine people out there who struck out Bonds in little league. That could be you one day.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 09:30:43 PM »
I hope so too lol. 

I got beaned by Adam Lowen (Orioles No. 1 pick in 2002 draft) too.  Nothing like a 94mph fastball in the leg lol.  I played with about 6-7 other guys that got signed as well.  I hope they're all successful.  Maybe I could write a book lol. 

All this is makin me wanna play ball again, damn.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 09:50:56 PM »
The only guy i ever played with is the Starting QB for Northwestern Cj Bacher
Oh yeah and Adam Jennings from the Falcons (WR) and Fresno State broke my tackle and took a hitch 80 yds  :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 09:48:01 AM »
I hope so too lol. 

I got beaned by Adam Lowen (Orioles No. 1 pick in 2002 draft) too.  Nothing like a 94mph fastball in the leg lol.  I played with about 6-7 other guys that got signed as well.  I hope they're all successful.  Maybe I could write a book lol. 

All this is makin me wanna play ball again, damn.

his dad was a gym teacher at my school, i was in his class the day adam got drafted.....can i be in your book?
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus