Author Topic: www.hiphopdx.com are stricly hating on Game  (Read 287 times)

Jose_Latin

• Lil Geezy
www.hiphopdx.com are stricly hating on Game
« on: November 21, 2006, 02:16:47 PM »
I have lost respect for this so called "hip-hop website." Please read the review.  Possibly, the worst review I have ever read.  www.hiphopdx.com are straight haters.  I don't think they appreciate West Coast music.  Personally, Game's album was hip-hop. Fuck em'.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/reviews/id.716/title.doctors-advocate-the-game
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 02:18:34 PM by Jose_Latin »

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: www.hiphopdx.com are stricly hating on Game
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 02:25:55 PM »
name of the guy is jay23 isnt that the name of rass kass homeboy?
haha

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Jose_Latin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 02:35:07 PM »
Oh, that's right.  Jay23 is Rass Kass' homie.  Damn, why would a popular website like www.hiphopdx.com allow it?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 02:41:40 PM »
Jay 211 is Ras Kass' homie..

redemption7

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 02:50:05 PM »
Actually man, the review int that bad. The best songs on the album are the songs where Game actually has a topic, and he did overdo the gangbanging, west coast, red rag, weed smoke thing. But dont get me wrong, the album itself is banging, but it has flaws. Maybe not to the extent that the review leads you to believe, but i dont feel the album is perfect.

His 3rd and 4th album are what I'm really looking forward to (the rate this guy has been improving is insane, and im sure Dre will contribute, and hopefully Game will mature some as both an artist and a person).

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 03:01:15 PM »
he did overdo the gangbanging, west coast, red rag, weed smoke thing

he does that intentionally.... why do people not realize this?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 03:04:40 PM »
His 3rd and 4th album are what I'm really looking forward to (the rate this guy has been improving is insane, and im sure Dre will contribute, and hopefully Game will mature some as both an artist and a person).

That was the missing key. If Dre was overseeing this project there is no way it would've been that much name dropping and repeating the same ol shiet. Dre will probably be involved in his next project (as long as Game doesn't fuck up and diss him) so I'm really lookin forward to that.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Jose_Latin

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 03:27:40 PM »
I have to agree that Game did have some flaws on the album; but c'mon now Lloyd Bank's ablum Rotten Apple, got a better review and his album is not better than the Doctor's Advocate.  I just feel like The Game gets more hate than Kramer going off at the Laugh Factory.  Dang, Young Joc got a better review and he is garbage.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 03:35:09 PM »
"“blow his fucking back out/cause I’m the rap Stackhouse.” What is the rap equivalent to Jerry Stackhouse?"

i thought he was talking about stackhouse when he had a hard foul on shaq in the finals last year..?

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 03:38:02 PM »
"“blow his fucking back out/cause I’m the rap Stackhouse.” What is the rap equivalent to Jerry Stackhouse?"

i thought he was talking about stackhouse when he had a hard foul on shaq in the finals last year..?

I might be wrong but did Jerry Stackhouse have a back injury?

if so then he's the rap Stackhouse, he blows backs out, simple as that haha

thisoneguy360

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 04:11:09 PM »

I might be wrong but did Jerry Stackhouse have a back injury?

if so then he's the rap Stackhouse, he blows backs out, simple as that haha

Yeah that could be it too, they should think a little more, the only one that i still question is "try to play the game and get stretched out like a limo" lol