Author Topic: IF THE CHARGERS DONT WIN THE SUPERBOWL 2006-07  (Read 248 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: IF THE CHARGERS DONT WIN THE SUPERBOWL 2006-07
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 08:29:33 AM »
I'm cheering for Indy, since I don't want Peyton's story to be like Marino's but the team that's scaring me right now is Baltimore. If they play any team like they played yesterday no one will beat them, but we'll see.

Baltimore and Indy shoubd the teams with the bye in playoffs so if they meet it'll be against eachother. So the AFC playoff picture looks like Indy and Baltimore in the bye with NE and and SD playing the wild card games against either Cin, Den, or KC. For the sake of the Colts I hope to see upsets all round and end up only playing KC and CIN or DEN in the playoffs. I'd hate to see us going through an SD , Baltimore playoff run. Of course if Indy does get through that the Superbowl should be a lock. The NFC is a joke right now and I can't see any team winning the big game unless Denver or KC squeek by. The Cowboys, Bears, Panthers or Saints will not win against Baltimore, NE, SD, or Indy. Chicago won't win with Grossman unless the D has the game of their lives. Plays like Urlacher missing Brady in the open field won't be acceptable. The sentimental old fool in me would love to Chicago bring Flutie out of retirement. 44 years old or not he's way better than Grossman. It'd be the football story of the century.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 10:55:13 AM »
wow look who just lost to the redskins now. and thank god for the titans, dallas first place baby , with our eyes set on new york!

damn i was wrong..The Panthers were looking good too they just took a step back. Still a long time to go tho.  ;D
The Cowboys should win the NFC east with that huge collapse by NYG

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 11:15:02 PM »
they should but the game in new york is going to be the turning point of that division, if the cowboys win, they got that division on lock, if new york wins...their season isn't over yet

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 12:21:55 AM »
they should but the game in new york is going to be the turning point of that division, if the cowboys win, they got that division on lock, if new york wins...their season isn't over yet

Im rooting for the Boys vs the Gmen because the Niners are only a game out of the Wild Card 

The Best of 3 Worlds