Author Topic: Did Bon Jovi snub King of Pop? Did Beyonce have to talk singer into performing?  (Read 238 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
 Word has it that the group Bon Jovi turned down an offer to present Michael Jackson with his special Diamond Award at last week’s World Music Awards in London because of his past accusations of child molestation.     

The group, who won the same Diamond Award last year, were reportedly asked to pass the torch to Jackson at Wednesday’s ceremony. But, the New York Daily News quotes “insiders” who say the musician “didn't want to share the stage with Jackson." According to the backstage source, "nobody wanted to present him with the award" because of the stigma of his molestation trial.       

Bon Jovi’s camp is denying the story. The group’s rep said in a statement: "An invitation to attend and/or present at the World Music Awards was not received."       

The newspaper is also reporting that Jackson was refusing to come out of his dressing room and sing “We Are The World,” and it was Beyonce who not only presented Jackson the Diamond Award in Bon Jovi’s absence, but persuaded the King of Pop to perform what amounted to two lines of “We Are the World” before the venue’s curfew cut his performance short.     

According to the Daily News: “The delay even caused Beyoncé to miss her flight home. But don't worry, she was able to borrow the jet of a local billionaire for the trans-Atlantic jaunt.”

Source: Eurweb.com

Bullshit.

Trauma-san

Sounds like Bullshit to me, but I do know that Beyonce and Michael are good friends.  Beyonce's a big fan of his. 

Samoan Enforcer

i'll kick bon jovi's ass

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck mj

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
bon jovi is corny

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds like your typical European bullshit press bullshit.

Samoan Enforcer

fuck mj

ill fuckin kick your ass too youngin come meet me in monterey california

Trauma-san

Come on man.  Lol

eNgIeS

i'll kick bon jovi's ass

Bon Jovi > You

KURUPTION-81

Sounds like your typical European bullshit press bullshit.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Did Bon Jovi snub King of Pop? Did Beyonce have to talk singer into perform
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2006, 03:36:04 PM »
i'll kick bon jovi's ass

Bon Jovi > You

what bitch come meet me and i'll sodomize you with a maglite (no weezy)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
lol fuck both bon jovi and michael jackson theyre both wack
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Lol.