Author Topic: Eminem - No Apologies (LYRICS) discuss on it  (Read 871 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem - No Apologies (LYRICS) discuss on it
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 11:13:34 AM »

It's really self explanatory so I am not sure what there is to discuss, it's an open honest look at his mindset, from his vunerability to his steadfast unapologetic stance to those who do not like him or what he stands for. I like this song more every time I play t and 7even how the f have you got so many disses, your karma level is rock bottom, I don't understand it all most of what you say is spot on. I agree with you also, encore was a slap in the face to all eminem fans. I was so deeply disappointed after listening to it because eminem has been my favourite rapper for a long time and of course we were in high anticipation of another great album and by the way I do think that the eminem show was a great album. His best probably is the slim shady lp but his flow improved so much on the eminem show.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 11:55:30 AM »
After listening to this, I'd have to say it's probably the best em track i've heard in a couple years, very promising, thanks for the hookup. The hook is very similar to 'my words are weapons' or 'i'm a soldier' pretty much laid out the same way, but it's a dope track.

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 12:11:43 PM »
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKED ENCORE?? HAHAHA I DIDNT LIKE MOST OF HIS OLD SHIT UNTIL THAT CD
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

nppwrtwdt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2006, 12:16:30 PM »
lyrics are fuckin dope thanks for postin them...song is easily on my Top 5 of 06'. GOOD SHIT EM!!!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem - No Apologies (LYRICS) discuss on LYRICS!!!
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2006, 02:01:15 PM »
i said discuss on it but, nobody notice and criticize the lyrics, everybody still says, dope,best, bla bla... I dropped this topic for talkin bout the meaning of lyrics, not good or bad,not about rhymes and flows, just what he is telling and are you agree with him

Well, I'd say they're decent lyrics and I feel like I agree with what he's saying, but he's said all that stuff already.

And when I said he can still spit, I meant the flow, the delivery. He didn't mumble or fall off beat or something, he could still deliver behind the mic.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKED ENCORE?? HAHAHA I DIDNT LIKE MOST OF HIS OLD SHIT UNTIL THAT CD

If you're being sincere, then yes, you're the only one who liked that album. The only two good cuts on there were Never Enough and Encore or whatever, the one with Dre. Oh and Mosh was cool too.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem - No Apologies (LYRICS) discuss on LYRICS!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2006, 02:21:13 PM »
i said discuss on it but, nobody notice and criticize the lyrics, everybody still says, dope,best, bla bla... I dropped this topic for talkin bout the meaning of lyrics, not good or bad,not about rhymes and flows, just what he is telling and are you agree with him

Well u should up the song for us too. i don't have it, never heard I guess. It ain't the one of his most known songs

kemizt

Patrick Bateman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2006, 04:18:07 PM »
none of that shit is new

eminem lost all his skills, he couldn't even write new verses that were dope

he had to use old freestyles from 2001

check d12 bet freestyle and sum funk flex radio freestyle from long ago to hear these verses

i got them both

eminem and proof RIP

post a link...

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2006, 05:04:44 PM »
i know for sure that on the first verse starting with hard headed and hot headed to the end is definetly old...i used to have it back in the day. i remember the beyonce and nelly  parts stuck out to me. the second verse could very well be old but ive never heard it and i used to collect everything i could find from em. his third verse im gonna guess is new just cause its kinda shitty but who knows, i just know that, at least most of the first one is old which is disappointing cause this was the one track i had hope for and i have now givin up on eminem

The Watcher

« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2006, 05:35:45 PM »
the first 2 are from freestyles, the last verse is new im pretty sure
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2006, 06:00:59 PM »
the first 2 are from freestyles, the last verse is new im pretty sure

if he makes a new album like his last verse not being corny and shit, im guessing it would be a pretty good album.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2006, 06:23:51 PM »

Firstly if these are from freestyles I haven't heard them but secondly it is plausible they are but they are not from 2001 lol. they are recent freestyles

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2006, 09:02:26 PM »
old freestyles

i'm at my lady's place tonite but i will post them by tommorrow late nite

so check late at nite tommorrow or sunday and they will be here for sure

last verse is new, listen to how weak and sloppy it is compared to the first two

and the freestyle's from the first 2 came out around a little after marshall mathers LP

one is from the radio

the other is a d12 big tigga freestyle

tonyscarbones

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2006, 06:58:32 PM »
here ya go

eminem aint back for shit

no apologies is old shit like i said except for the sloppy written llast verse

1st verse on this one toward the end

http://rapidshare.com/files/5113952/02-Eminem_and_D12-Freestyle_Eminems_Basement_-BKE.mp3.html

2nd verse on this one in the middle

http://rapidshare.com/files/5114135/15-Eminem_and_Proof-Freestyle_Funk_Flex_-BKE.mp3.html

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2006, 08:17:42 PM »
Em's best music was always his funny less serious stuff.  This song is too serious.  Healthy people don't enjoy hearing how depressed somebody is.  It's a drag and it gets old after a while.