Author Topic: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...  (Read 410 times)

GangstaBoogy

Wade puts up career high 15 assist...
« on: November 24, 2006, 08:54:26 PM »
...in a 104-107 lost to the Orlando Magic.

He had a great game (33 points, 5 rebounds, 15 assist, 3 steals, 2 blocks), but that just goes to show that he relies too much on the refs and Shaq. Sorry Wade fans, but he's not Kobe. He can't carry a team by himself.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Wade puts up career high 15 assist...
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 09:02:05 PM »
The Heat are pathetic right now.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 09:14:59 PM »
...in a 104-107 lost to the Orlando Magic.

He had a great game (33 points, 5 rebounds, 15 assist, 3 steals, 2 blocks), but that just goes to show that he relies too much on the refs and Shaq. Sorry Wade fans, but he's not Kobe. He can't carry a team by himself.

Who can carry a team by themselves?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 01:42:26 AM »
#24  ;D

But nah, when I said by himself I ment without Shaq

Kobe > Penny > Wade

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 02:51:44 AM »
in all fairness to wade he's facing a point in his year career that kobe didn't have to worry about until later on.  plus you got to remember that kobe was like this his first year leading the lakers without shaq. all stats no wins, ect.  i'd wait til wade even has a career comparable to kobe's before we start judging him against kobe

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 10:10:15 AM »
in all fairness to wade he's facing a point in his year career that kobe didn't have to worry about until later on.  plus you got to remember that kobe was like this his first year leading the lakers without shaq. all stats no wins, ect.  i'd wait til wade even has a career comparable to kobe's before we start judging him against kobe

LMAO! Kobe never faced this early in his career? How often was Shaq injured in the threepeat era? And were the Lakers losers during that period of time? NO! And how do you compare what Kobe went through in the 2004-05 season, leading an expansion team under a brand new coach and system. Lakers were STILL a few games over .500 midway through that season, until Rudy-T stepped down and everything became a disaster. Kobe >>>>>> Wade. Even Kobe at 19 was better than Wade now...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 02:31:40 PM »
1. at 19 kobe was chucking air balls in the playoffs.
2. kobe is 28 wade is 24
3. 4 years ago kobe was playing on the 2002-2003 laker squad that was unbeatable, any absense of shaq could quickly be cusioned by the team that took 6 years to build and was already a  well oiled machine
4. the heat are in it's 3rd year of building around shaq/wade , and don't have much cusioning around them, they are very reliant (much like orlando was) on both players in action, like i said wade is facing a point in his career that has before it came for kobe two years ago. wade is still only in his 4th year of playing , kobe is in his 10th, and was in his 8th season before he had to lead a team all by himself. wait til wade has had a career before you go out trying to compare the two to each other.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 03:01:25 PM »
2. kobe is 28 wade is 24
3. 4 years ago kobe was playing on the 2002-2003 laker squad that was unbeatable, any absense of shaq could quickly be cusioned by the team that took 6 years to build and was already a  well oiled machine
4. the heat are in it's 3rd year of building around shaq/wade , and don't have much cusioning around them, they are very reliant (much like orlando was) on both players in action, like i said wade is facing a point in his career that has before it came for kobe two years ago. wade is still only in his 4th year of playing , kobe is in his 10th, and was in his 8th season before he had to lead a team all by himself. wait til wade has had a career before you go out trying to compare the two to each other.

LOLLL. They'll never be comparable, because Wade doesn't have the same ability as Kobe, and he never will. He's not nearly as sharp, despite Kobe's airballs, he still had a MUCH better shot, especially from long range, always has. Better defense, better basketball mind. Kobe never depended on jumping in the air and getting a foul called, Wade is simply athletic, his talent is very limmited compared to Kobe, even at 19...As for Miami has no cusioning, LOL! Miami basically signed a bunch of proven players and vets to surround Shaq and Wade and you say they have no cusioning? That can never be used as an excuse by a Heat fan, which is just what you are... :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 03:04:35 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BC5sW1Xnj3g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BC5sW1Xnj3g</a>

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 03:06:24 PM »
Kobe is better than Wade but neither guy has seen much success when Shaq went down.

Those Laker teams were geared towards Shaq anchoring the middle, when he left the roster was changed to better suit Kobe.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 03:11:00 PM »
wait til wade has had a career before you go out trying to compare the two to each other.

I've been saying the same thing, but since everyone feels that it's okay to say that Wade is just as good or better than Kobe then let's see Wade live up to that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 03:23:40 PM »
Kobe is better than Wade but neither guy has seen much success when Shaq went down.

Those Laker teams were geared towards Shaq anchoring the middle, when he left the roster was changed to better suit Kobe.

Leading a team composed of rookies to being a rebound away from upsetting a 2nd seed is pretty much a success...And this year Lakers are pretty much considered contenders by everyone, just wait until Kobe is 100%...Kobe - Shaq >>> Wade - Shaq. :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »
2. kobe is 28 wade is 24

LOLLL. They'll never be comparable, because Wade doesn't have the same ability as Kobe, and he never will. He's not nearly as sharp, despite Kobe's airballs, he still had a MUCH better shot, especially from long range, always has. Better defense, better basketball mind. Kobe never depended on jumping in the air and getting a foul called, Wade is simply athletic, his talent is very limmited compared to Kobe, even at 19...As for Miami has no cusioning, LOL! Miami basically signed a bunch of proven players and vets to surround Shaq and Wade and you say they have no cusioning? That can never be used as an excuse by a Heat fan, which is just what you are... :-*

1. if i was a heat fan i'd be defending the heat , i just said their roster isn't sustainable
2. miami has a washed up gary payton, jayson williams (lol) , antoine walker (lol) their only sustainable players outside of shaq and wade are posey and haslm. zo is off and on but i can't blame him (age)
3. and again wait til wade has had a career before you judge him, also kobe's career isn't the blueprint on 'how-to-have-a-career'  again like i said wait til the two have had a career before you compare the two. i said the same for vince carter  a while back when everyone was on his nuts, only NOW can you compare the two players. same with t mac, same with iverson marbury, camby , nash, ect.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 03:55:58 PM »
2. kobe is 28 wade is 24

1. if i was a heat fan i'd be defending the heat , i just said their roster isn't sustainable
2. miami has a washed up gary payton, jayson williams (lol) , antoine walker (lol) their only sustainable players outside of shaq and wade are posey and haslm. zo is off and on but i can't blame him (age)
3. and again wait til wade has had a career before you judge him, also kobe's career isn't the blueprint on 'how-to-have-a-career'  again like i said wait til the two have had a career before you compare the two. i said the same for vince carter  a while back when everyone was on his nuts, only NOW can you compare the two players. same with t mac, same with iverson marbury, camby , nash, ect.

I don't give a fuck, I'm talking about Wade NOW, he's shown nowhere NEAR the same ability as Kobe...Maybe he'll get better, maybe not. Who knows, but I'm speaking as of now...PeACe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 04:08:47 PM »

Leading a team composed of rookies to being a rebound away from upsetting a 2nd seed is pretty much a success...And this year Lakers are pretty much considered contenders by everyone, just wait until Kobe is 100%...Kobe - Shaq >>> Wade - Shaq. :-*

Wade + Odom > Kobe + Odom.  I mean, just using your logic.