Author Topic: USC killed Notre Dame  (Read 615 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
USC killed Notre Dame
« on: November 25, 2006, 09:39:50 PM »
goodbye #3

hello #2  8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

rik

Re: USC killed Notre Dame
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 09:45:11 PM »
Yeah they did. I just got back from watching it at the homies house. That shit was too easy. That return on the onside kick was fuckin' tight.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 10:26:39 PM »
Yeah they did. I just got back from watching it at the homies house. That shit was too easy. That return on the onside kick was fuckin' tight.

yeah waaaaay too easy in fact after the first 2 drives i knew USC had it in the bank
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 11:26:20 PM »

yeah waaaaay too easy in fact after the first 2 drives i knew USC had it in the bank

They attacked that weak ND secondary all day long. They watched that Michigan and ND tape and did the same thing Michigan did to Notre Dame. IT was to easy. Notre Dame is very overrated, they never even had a chance.

THis sucks that it will probably be USC vs Oh State because they are worlds apart..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 02:30:41 AM »
i love usc and i'm pumped that we're going to be playing for another national title again but the sportsman in me is saying maybe michigan and usc should play for rights to play ohio....i dunno life's a bitch and then you die  :P    GO TROJANS !

p.s. imagine how much jarrett and boot's  stocks will rise if they win the game against ohio

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 04:44:20 AM »
Man...why the fuck don't they just do a tournament with 8 teams? At least a four team tournament would be good to me. I HATE the way it is now. Gives you NO ROOM for error, and it is based more on hypotheticals and predictions than anything concrete.

And fuck what they say, it is ALL ABOUT politics. I think the BCS is hella rigged in order to pick the teams that will generate the most money. Therefore, even though I'm a USC fan, I can see the BCS shit putting them above a 12-0 team, lets just say it was Univ. of South Florida....not just because of the strength of their schedule, but because they realize that the ratings and merchandise sales will be 100 times higher with USC there.

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 10:29:37 AM »
i also think there should be a playoff system but whatever, were goin for another title game so i cant complain

rik

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 10:46:35 AM »
i also think there should be a playoff system but whatever, were goin for another title game so i cant complain

herpes

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 11:19:05 AM »
the nation doesnt want to see OSU VS USC... they want the Michigan-OSU rematch.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 11:33:00 AM »

i dont want to see a rematch

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 11:40:03 AM »
It can't be said enough: Pete Carroll is a genius.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 02:21:42 PM »
#3 team beating #6

USC deserves a title game against Ohio St.  I feel for Mich. fans but unfortunately they will be moved down to #3 and USC #2 after USC's big and impressive win over Notre Dame.

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 03:33:27 PM »

suck it tom

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 04:13:34 PM »
I think USC kicking #6 ND's ass proves they deserve a shot at the Championship game. Sorry Michigan, I feel for you, but that's just how shit works.

No they don't.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2006, 04:52:37 PM »
I think USC kicking #6 ND's ass proves they deserve a shot at the Championship game. Sorry Michigan, I feel for you, but that's just how shit works.

No they don't.

yes they do, now dont doubt me.... i was right about NY >>>> herpes >>>> being forced to watch roseann and rosie O'donell make lesbian love >>>> cali  :D