Author Topic: snoopy  (Read 99 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
snoopy
« on: November 22, 2001, 12:30:02 PM »
yp what y'all thinkin about the nigga? and what y'all expectin from 'paid the cost to be the boss'?

well firstly like alot of west coast cats, i think snoop needs to get back to his roots ILL GANSTA SHIT, not no shitty club songs which he dont seem that tight at the moment.eg.snoop dogg(wack song) and if he gonna do songs like that, he gotta make them seem gangsta-e.g-the next episode.

anyways, look at dogysytle-sold enough shit man, man when platinum like 6-7 times or something? and now look at last meal, his last join-2 times platinum.........still good but any true snoop fan or nuetral on looker would admit somethings gone wrong with him or his flow, i mean like something aint clickin. i think its snoop forget about the niggas who bought that album and probably thought if he added abit of a poppy and less gangsta on last meal it would sell loads like what, britney spears sells...but my opinion is he forget the poeple who made him 7 times platinum bought it cuz they had the shit they wanted to hear off him on that album, which was tight beats wise and lyrically, where he was still fresh and raw and when they heard a song like snoop dogg relaesed firstly off last meal, they musta thought th niggas gon flop, another west coast HUGE TALLENT gone wrong. cuz 'cmon y'all ya gotta admit, snoop aint lyrically tight when his tryin to be poppy, just like kurupt but when they stick to gangsta shit, they suddenly sound tight again. so maybe with this record after what could be called abit of a flop sales wise of the last meal for his standards, thats its struck him that like' shit man what the fuck was i doin?' and he gonna go back to his roots and come out and blow us all away man, cuz like if ya noticed, ever since 'last meal' his flow gettin tighter and back on the mark again, but like i said its just my opinion, dont get me wrong y'all. i aint hatin, i just hate seeing all my west coast niggas gettin the wrong end of the stick cuz theres alot of artists here with way more talent than nelly etc but guess who's sellin more??? but even though we gonna say it dont matter how much he sells as long as its good, the fact is it does matter cuz its what he makes a livin off, so i wish we get some pure ill joints off his next album whatever its called.

peace

p.s who producin on this one?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Murrow

Re: snoopy
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2001, 08:23:37 AM »
Jazzy Pha of "Area Codes" fame is gonna be producing on it.  Look for BC, Jelly Roll, Fredwreck and Dr. Dre too.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: snoopy
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2001, 08:28:14 AM »
...and Meech
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network