Author Topic: Got Caught Wit An 8th!!!!!  (Read 509 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Got Caught Wit An 8th!!!!!
« on: November 27, 2006, 05:25:57 PM »
fuck, cops are the biggest HK's.  Well I was with the homie pickin' up an 8th from a connect.  Then we go and pick up another homie and roll a blunt at Erwin Park.  Well we finish smokin' a blunt then all of a sudden 2 guys walk up on us, Undercover handcuffs us and gives us tickets and a court date. that killed my high so much that now I needa smoke another blunt tonight, Lol.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Got Caught Wit An 8th!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 05:58:12 PM »
Hk's??

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 05:58:47 PM »
High Killers. LOL

rik

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 06:02:25 PM »
I smell a Narc.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 06:06:23 PM »
a narc? wtf...hell nah, I used to surf dis site all da time...I ain't no narc. I got caught up by Narc's...right after smokin' some bomb azz KUSH :(

rik

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 06:07:05 PM »
a narc? wtf...hell nah, I used to surf dis site all da time...I ain't no narc. I got caught up by Narc's...right after smokin' some bomb azz KUSH :(

No...I'm saying someone narced on you.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 06:08:02 PM »
o0o0o alright lol...my bad...I'm still a lil blown right now...where u stay at?

rik

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 06:10:06 PM »
Hawthorne

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 06:11:34 PM »
o0o0o aight......shiiiiiiiiiiit I needa smoke a bluuuuuuunt

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »
if you plead no contest and cop a plea they're going to give you a $500 dollar fine and 3 years of probation, i learned that when i went to court for disorderly conduct a while back. that shit sux cuz they you have to watch some video about your rights for an hour then wait for the judge to come out , then you have to sit their and watch everyone else's cases get put on blast, then they put you on blast. shit is sad i saw like 3 mother get put away when they thought they were just going to have to pay a fine for domestic abuse.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 06:57:11 PM »
wtf, probation? hmmm...I can live with that...but I hope I don't get jail time or anything...I'm sooo stressed, I dunno what to do...but the thing is...they found the weed on my homie....they said they would send a receipt to his house or something.

everlast1986

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »
Damn California fucks you if you got weed and you get 3 years of fucking probation for an having an 8th of weed on you. Its fucked up how the law treats drunks better than if you have weed.

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 07:46:15 PM »
dude youre trippin. 8th aint nothing to worry about, especially if it aint yours. you'll get a citation, which was probably the ticket that you got. i dont know how old you are, but if you're over 18, theres nothing to worry about except a 100$ fine. Basically, point is it aint a crime if they write you a ticket.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 07:49:46 PM »
yea my homie said it was his but they still charged me with possession...and they told him they were gonna send him a receipt to his house.  but if it's only a hundred dollars Im gonna hustle and get dat money...or wait for christmas money since my court date is in Jan :)) ...and yeah, I'm 19 years old.

We Fly High

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 07:51:02 PM »
yea my homie said it was his but they still charged me with possession...and they told him they were gonna send him a receipt to his house.  but if it's only a hundred dollars Im gonna hustle and get dat money...or wait for christmas money since my court date is in Jan :)) ...and yeah, I'm 19 years old.

i wouldnt stress at all man, i wouldnt even show up to court, unless they mandated you to. but if you can just pay a fine and forefeit, fuck it, its a 100 bucks.